Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection (37527 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by MXrap: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Good move from the generals.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
[[s]quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=68974636]"THEY PLOTTED & PLANNED, GOD ALSO PLANNED BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS"[/s]

Why not put the right word "Allah" instead of "God" as the Koran rightly puts it?
Meanwhile "The ways,thoughts,desires & sacrifices of a wicked man are an abomination unto the Lord".
lol Muslims Allah is useless
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by NwaJozi: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari is a failure, it is plain to every non biased eye to see. If You travel to other African countries and see You wont need Obasanjo to tell You that Nigeria is not working don't let Lagos substandard infrastructure deceive You

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by bendike: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68975339:
Dem no reach!
PMB till we are ready to say Baba, now go and rest.

Wailers, will wail till eternity.
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Where is your shop? As a lover of BBQ and grills i want to patronize you.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by SaintLucia: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
These gang of thieves will never succeed by God's grace.
. Buhari should just send their DOZIER to the International Financial Institutions and their agitation and plot will just die down naturally. They are bunch of looters only looking to protect their interests.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Parkees(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Sending Buhari the ethnic bigot back to Daura in 2019, to tend to his malnourished cattle is a task every sane, patriotic Nigerian should commit his or her self too. For crying out loud, the hell we've been through from 2015 to date needn't any General to school us on the need to do the needful... angry

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by BrownRoofRep: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2018
post=68975339:
Dem no reach!
PMB till we are ready to say Baba, now go and rest.

Wailers, will wail till eternity.
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Keep disgracing yourself, rotten meat seller.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
GOOD MOVE!.... THE CLUELESS, CLANISH, REDUNDANT, SADIST MUST BE SENT BACK TO HIS GAY COWS IN DAURA, COME 2019!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by lexy2014: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
These gang of thieves will never succeed by God's grace.
u people keep calling those who oppose buhari thieves. U might not b wrong. But can u pls tell me where d money used 2 sponsor buharis election in 2015 came from?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by lexy2014: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
SaintLucia:
. Buhari should just send their DOZIER to the International Financial Institutions and their agitation and plot will just die down naturally. They are bunch of looters only looking to protect their interests.
but d money that was used in sponsoring buhari in 2015 where did it come from?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by mvem(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
[[s]quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=68974636]"THEY PLOTTED & PLANNED, GOD ALSO PLANNED BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS"[/s]

Why not put the right word "Allah" instead of "God" as the Koran rightly puts it?
Meanwhile "The ways,thoughts,desires & sacrifices of a wicked man are an abomination unto the Lord".
..Did the early Christians called God.. "God"......did they speak English those days?....lookout what God was called in Aramaic and Hebrew.... Am not defending anyone but ur write up claims as if English was the spoken word of those days
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by olalat(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2018
I remember a personal discussion with a friend sometimes 2013, when discussions on nairaland were so much educating and intriguing that any moment some set of people get to know more about this forum, they will.rubbish it and make it less interesting like before. That is exactly what we witness these days.
Seun really need to expunge some monikers from this forum else they will turn his hard work to a junk.
This forum.is known for robust engagement before now.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by musa7m(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Paperwhite:

God and Allah is not the same name but different spelling
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by saaron(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Any move to remove the terrorist in Abuja is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by mvem(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Keep decieving urself..jonathan almost destroyed bokoharam tru ihejirika ad minima
till some northern politicians including ur god buhari turned the war to a tribal war.

I repeat may the calamity that fell on the pipul of benue ad platue fall on every sai baba monkey. angry
...I might not like buhari but ur claim on bokoharam and Jonathan is not true at all.Ihejirika did not do well against boko haram at all and they governed towns during those days..almost all of borno had strong bokoharam presence b4...relatively now Maiduguri is far more better than during ihejirika and minima time...yes , I can't say the progress is entirely dew to the new regime because everything is continuous and it all started during Jonathan...nevertheless, Jonathan time was not any way better against the boko haram war...am not sentimental, and its from first hand info

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Alienalert(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
"THEY PLOTTED & PLANNED, GOD ALSO PLANNED BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS"
Suratul Baqarah??
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Barzinime(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2018
I dont think you went to school at all
Or probably you lack basic knowledge
I know people like you just follow what they throw at you.
Calling someone who became a General illiterate
Do you actually know what illiteracy means?
dawno2008:
Any ploy or plans to get those blood sucking demons out of power is a welcome development,

I campaigned and voted that illiterate into power and I'm very sure he didn't disappoint just me,he disappointed himself too,even his wife and family,

And he made jona dumb a saint shocked

He as ran out of ideas, he should go and rest and allow capable hands lead Nigeria

His hands are tooo bloody abeg shocked
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by 9gerian: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Wow! Thank God people have been paying attention to details.

This is so spot on sir.

ZorGBUooeh:

Keep decieving urself..jonathan almost destroyed bokoharam tru ihejirika ad minima
till some northern politicians including ur god buhari turned the war to a tribal war.

I repeat may the calamity that fell on the pipul of benue ad platue fall on every sai baba monkey. angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by AreaFada2: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2018
iykomo666:
grin obasanjo should enjoy the Chang he brought to his self nonsense

Abi o.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by SternProphet: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
This is OBJ's final move in politics. Knowledgeable people have also observed that removal of IBB, OBJ, Danjuma from Nigerian politics was going to be necessary for Nigeria's growth and development. This is going to happen very soon.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by blazesam(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
I LOVE THEIR UNITY. MAY GOD HELP THE UNITE VERY WELL SO AS TO LOG SOMEONE OUT. THIS GENERALS HAV MORE CHANCES OF VOTING SOMEONE OUT THAN OUR PVCs

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
it won't work for them this time around by GOD'S grace

So your are okay with the ethnic cleansing and useless governance going on ...you people can take Buhari and go to Sahara desert to continue the killings
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by EmmyDJourno: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2018
All these men have a track record of selfishness and corruption

They are only angry cause their selfish egos have not been massaged by this government

They have failed before they even began, because they have so far been failures in life

Buhari has his issues, but until a better candidate emerges..... .Its safe to say: Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
God will use Buhari to destroy the hold of the Generals on Nigeria for 50 years. Buhari's victory in 2019 will usher in a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by reality1010: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-obasanjo-ex-generals-plot-against-buharis-reelection/
Ok,so this is what they want to do to Buhari? PMB should arrest OBJ and lock him up then throw d key in d river.His ranting is getting out of control. Or invite him for a personal meeting then put chemical through d aircondition so that when he inhales it after 2hrs he will pass on.Pls do it fast.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
The composition of the article is politically slanted towards support for the current government....but then opposition in whatever form is important in a democracy, and I'll say this particular one/coalition is particularly welcome!
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Omeokachie: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Rubbish write-up sponsored by the evil party.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
It is unfortunate that Obasanjo whose administration had the highest number of political assassination, intimidation and ethnic clashes can come out and talk.
And this is a failure that just bagged a degree in one religious rubbish.

If there is a hell, the hottest part should be reserved for hypocrites like Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2018
As fas as I'm concern anything that will remove buhari is welcome anyway anyhow, peacefully or forcefully Buhari must go down.

All those talking blabla here supporting him.your days are number when Buhari goes down you will go with him for being enemies of humanity in the name of party or religion attachment you will all regret it. Pls it's not a threat but a reality all plans are done for a serious reprisals and wing clippings at the due time una go hear am.

Quote me and say whatever I'm not moved because the deal is done already sooner or later it will bust then no mercy.

Up till now no single fulani was even be question for platue massacre talkless of arrest hhmmm....buhari I swear you will see what no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria before the very day you loose power and become *former or ex* you will regret the day you were born.

And for you his rats open your gutter head and type whatever I give no bleep.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection by designking: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Any plan or gang up to remove Buhari from power is welcome by all Nigerians who truly want progress for this country.
Nigeria is too complex for an illiterate to govern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.