Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) (65120 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

and so? but David was the one that gave all of them to her

Yea, these people practise 50/50 relationship. They don't give people what they can't afford themselves. Victoria is as Rich as the husband if not more. If they divorce tomorrow, he will still be fine because the wife is also Rich. He has nothing to loose. Its like Dangote's Child marrying Otedola's children.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes na, After saying Yes. We will now be soaking Garri & borrowing money, while you're wearing your desired ring. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
How will you hear the news when you reside in ajegunle

shey u buy hux gimme 4 ajegunlegrin
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
But why do you need that many "engagement" rings?
For me it's a sign that there's trouble in paradise if things have to be renewed/reinvented that many times. Either someone was trying to apologise or each ring is a start-over.

It's really not such a bad idea to divorce if things aren't working out, instead of keeping up appearances. Victoria seems like the type that likes to maintain a certain image, even if what she projects to her peers couldn't be further from the truth. I remember one time she turned down an appearance with her former group members, because apparently that wasn't in line with her life now as a Hollywood socialite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:
which Nigerian man go give him wife ring of 2 Million poundsgrin

sisters have you seen cause me I have not seen it oh

Nonononono i have never see like mugu
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
So the same person proposed fourteen times

Everytime he was caught cheating, he simply bought another ring.......

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by ogolomachi(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Ring giving to woman is not african!
let them know it ain't our culture nor norms, just a form of imitation

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yea, these people practise 50/50 relationship. They don't give people what they can't afford themselves. Victoria is as Rich as the husband if not more. If they divorce tomorrow, he will still be fine because the wife is also Rich. He has nothing to loose. Its like Dangote's Child marrying Otedola's children.

Very wrong..... David has pumped millions into her business and incurred major losses.........

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by akilo1: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2018
waiting for chioma to get her own soon
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Blessedpikin(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

Oya come lemme give you
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2018
On top of that she looks like a masquerade.

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=stupidity post=68977777]what if Davido? Lol dude wey get 30 billion for akant. [/quote
Ode ni ye]

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

you want eat the ring.
what is the guarantee that a 2 million pounds ring marriage will last longer than the one of a #50k ring

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Oga David, why not buy Land? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by tunary(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2018
she too dry
she no dey see food dey chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by dominique(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2018
One ring for each time he cheats on her and she finds out.

quinSonia:

who told you Beckham cheated on her? cause me I did not hear that news

He cheats on her a lot and she's aware, just a couple of affairs made news.These athletes are very good in hiding their philandering and pay their hoes big money to keep shut. Shortly before the royal weeding, he was pictured clubbing with some models and drove off with one of them. Since then, they've (David and Victoria) been making public appearances, holding hands and dispelling cheating and divorce rumours. Still doesn't change the fact that he cheats on her steadily.

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by anonymousIP2: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018

Beckham my man ...

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by egojeny1(f): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
So the same person proposed fourteen times

I wonder oo!!
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Smog76: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2018
Beckham the guy man wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by joshjc(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
And the ring � couldn't stop ✋ beckcham from _fvcking the primary school � teacher of their daughter.

Who diamond � ring eppp? undecided

And btw, A happy � new month to;

Shekau
Al-birnawi
Donald trump
Putin

And not forgetting my best friend: Kim-jung-un. Happy new month mate ❤
what abt buhari
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

Even if she worth it, name two men in Nigeria that can give a woman ₦700million diamond ring.

Daddy GO and Bishop ota

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by gaby(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Wow...I also noticed how pale- white they looked in their early and humble days.
These days money has given them all the tans in the world. The opposite of what we blacks go through when pepper has rested and work has gone soft.
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Billion2612(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:
The singer-turned-designer has updated hers an astonishing 14 times since footballer husband David first proposed with a £65,000 marquise-cut diamond in 1998.

Last week Victoria, 44, was seen at Paris Fashion Week with yet another ring: a £120,000 square-cut yellow diamond set on a platinum pave band.It appeared just weeks after the couple were forced to deny rumours of a divorce, which were described by their representatives as ‘laughable and embarrassing’.

The latest addition brings the combined value of the collection to around £8.9 million, according to Tim Belson of Hatton Garden’s Prestige Valuations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5905001/amp/Victoria-Posh-Beckham-shows-4-engagement-rings-David-Beckham.html
and someone wont let is hear words....Shouting 30billion for d acct

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by infohandsome(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

lol
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Which Nigerian woman � go give her husband even a Samsung S5 phone �. ?

Brothers have you seen anyone, cause am yet to see one undecided
grin angry grin grin
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2018
The lady got becks where he wanted him....
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by BilliBaron: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Those above me that are arguing about how many men in 9ja can do it. My answer million of 9ja men can do it if only they have the money for it. After all are we not buying point and kill for our 9ja girls. Ain't that enough.

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by frowland(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2018
If only she knows that those diamonds are stained with blood!
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by alexola20(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

Even if she worth it, name two men in Nigeria that can give a woman ₦700million diamond ring.
Yes ask him? is d@ d billionaire families of indimi don't ve [code][quote author=Explorers post=68977627]
Is it indimi's children or dangote's son's 2 his fiancee? did ugly Adams oshomole give d@ beautiful new wife he is marrying now such a ring? as we can all see she is worth it 4rm him beyond all reasonable doubt. Nigerian men re petty & uncivilised even with all their money. #teamforeignmen# Biko!
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by zicoraads: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Victoria Beckham is a gold digger. How can she set David Beckham back with that much money, spent on just rings. grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 / Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.