Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) (65137 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by LZAA: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
immhotep:

Victoria Beckham is kworropt and must be arrested by EFCC

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by LZAA: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Justiceleague1:

walai gaskya,behari must hear am por zhis blasphemy

lzaa immhotep
grin grin
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

U mean ₦2m?

Because the £2million you typed is around ₦700m o. angry
£2m shud be 1b naira

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by emelda86(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:
which Nigerian man go give him wife ring of 2 Million poundsgrin

sisters have you seen cause me I have not seen it oh

No no no no since I was born I have never seen them doing it....

How will they do,all they know how to do is chiri amu na'aka na akpayari

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
newdawn2017:
my dear, Na lie! u nor go gree do am, even if the woman is worth it 2 u. no bi naija men kind of romance bi d@. all these governors & billionaire business men we be here in Nigeria re yet to do it 4 their wives & fiancee's here even young & gnome yahaya bello, chime Sylvester was such a handsome governor, Donald Duke, re all young & handsome men. their wives Ve never been spotted with such a priced collection on their fingers.
so wats ur point
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

Even if she worth it, name two men in Nigeria that can give a woman ₦700million diamond ring.
its not a Nigerian culture.. bride price is
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
The lady is too skinny. She needs to put on some fat.

This is fashion going too far
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Afec1000givers: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
And the ring � couldn't stop ✋ beckcham from _fvcking the primary school � teacher of their daughter.

Who diamond � ring eppp? undecided

And btw, A happy � new month to;

Shekau
Al-birnawi
Donald trump
Putin

And not forgetting my best friend: Kim-jung-un. Happy new month mate ❤
hahahahaha very funny to me and happy new month to you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by musa7m(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Which Nigerian woman deserves been given a £2million wedding ring by his husband?
my mother ...I dnt know abt yours
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
£2m shud be 1b naira

Bros he don reach like that?
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Which Nigerian woman � go give her husband even a Samsung S5 phone �. ?

Brothers have you seen anyone, cause am yet to see one undecided
no no no no no no no no no no no or brothers have you seen?
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
cezarman:
Good thing most Nigerian women won't know if the diamond is fake or notsmiley
STFU! I would know and yes I am a Nigerian woman. Your lot love to put down Nigerian/ Black women down for nothing...
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

...why,because una no go know the value...some girls/wives will sell it,and give the money to her 'side guy'..and lie that he lost the treasure to hoodlums...hope ur cleared...gold digger cool
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op self dey exaggerate
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by cezarman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
STFU! I deal in precious stones and I would know and yes I am a Nigerian woman. Your lot love to put down Nigerian/ Black women down for nothing...

smiley

1 Share

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
One ring for each time he cheats on her and she finds out.

He cheats on her a lot and she's aware, just a couple of affairs made news.These athletes are very good in hiding their philandering and pay their hoes big money to keep shut. Shortly before the royal weeding, he was pictured clubbing with some models and drove off with one of them. Since then, they've (David and Victoria) been making public appearances, holding hands and dispelling cheating and divorce rumours. Still doesn't change the fact that he cheats on her steadily.

You really think David will be faithful all these years

As much as I don't subscribe to cheating, it's not easy to be married to a man like David and expect him to be for you only

A lot of women will be making moves, even close friends of the wife

women like men of power and will rather be side chicks to men like that than to b the madam with a beta male

It pains me to say this, and I wish it was not this way, but that's the sad reality of life
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
So the same person proposed fourteen times
My sister, i tire.

i thought she was engaged 14 times before she married David.

Well, different people, different problems.

Hers is obviously how to spend too much money.

And I must say that most of the rings are ugly.

If I wanna spend that kind of money, it must be the finest the world has seen grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
But why do you need that many "engagement" rings?
For me it's a sign that there's trouble in paradise if things have to be renewed/reinvented that many times. Either someone was trying to apologise or each ring is a start-over.

It's really not such a bad idea to divorce if things aren't working out, instead of keeping up appearances. Victoria seems like the type that likes to maintain a certain image, even if what she projects to her peers couldn't be further from the truth. I remember one time she turned down an appearance with her former group members, because apparently that wasn't in line with her life now as a Hollywood socialite.

Each time David metamorphoses, same Victoria gets a new ring.

Abi how else do we explain it?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
dominique:
One ring for each time he cheats on her and she finds out.

He cheats on her a lot and she's aware, just a couple of affairs made news.These athletes are very good in hiding their philandering and pay their hoes big money to keep shut. Shortly before the royal weeding, he was pictured clubbing with some models and drove off with one of them. Since then, they've (David and Victoria) been making public appearances, holding hands and dispelling cheating and divorce rumours. Still doesn't change the fact that he cheats on her steadily.

Is this not foolishness?

It is either she settles it in her that she is married to a serial cheat and they make rules or she divorces hi.
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
francdec4:
Happy birthday dear, God bless you plenty.

Thanks I'm waiting for it cheesy
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
vickydevoka:

so wats ur point
No Nigerian ma can part with d@ amount of money to purchase such 4 any woman,.not because they can't afford it , but they just can't. their love nor reach d@ level.
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She so lucky. Good thing she made the move first.

Please how?
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
quinSonia:

abubakar shekau can give you one!
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
BRASH:
Will the ring make u a good wife, will it make u more virtous? Will it make u faithful to ur man? Will it give u lasting happiness?
D such priced ring collection isn't a prerequisite for such endearing personalities, its not bad if a man should spoil his woman with such luxurious ornaments if he can convienently & truly afford them. Y not then?
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Please how?
She didn't wait for Beckham to toast her. She went to him and took his number
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by dominique(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ugosample:

You really think David will be faithful all these years

As much as I don't subscribe to cheating, it's not easy to be married to a man like David and expect him to be for you only

A lot of women will be making moves, even close friends of the wife

women like men of power and will rather be side chicks to men like that than to b the madam with a beta male

It pains me to say this, and I wish it was not this way, but that's the sad reality of life

That's the reality wives of rich athletes have to live with.
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Codes151:
Op self dey exaggerate

£8.9m , the worth of all the 14 rings according to the post.

Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

Bros he don reach like that?
£1 =500naira nah
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Explorers:

£8.9m , the worth of all the 14 rings according to the post.
stop tempting me sir
Re: Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) by francdec4(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
You are very welcome. And that you shall get.

LaDolceVida:

Thanks I'm waiting for it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.