Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) (422 Views)

Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits / What If Fulani's Poison The Meat Being Sold To Southerners? / Baheejah Mahmood: If Fulani Go On Strike For A Week, Nigerians Will Know Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by noblejames: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2018
This kind of situation can be seen as a difficult one to encounter but then we are in the world where one cannot exonerate oneself from the occurrences of this life. But as Christians we have stipulated ways of handling issues, notwithstanding some situations can be overwhelming like this one.

Watch the reactions of many Christians here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxU3DIgmSv4
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by dingbang(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2018
As a christian I will kneel down and pray to God to forgive then for they know not what dey do.
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2018
As a Christian, there are some cases one must apply mosaic law..
If you keep turning your left cheek for your enemy to slap you again, then extinction of Christians is inevitable ...
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by CodeTemplar: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2018
The herdsmen don't just attack. There are security agents who go in to disarm the locals on pretext of intelligence security reports.
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by EbukaHades10(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Honestly,i wouldn't know until I see one......which I'm not praying for.
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by papoudaupolos: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2018
The herdsmen don't just attack people because they are christians. Except when you threatened their way of living.but the hatred and bigotry installed in to many of you won't allow you to see the root causes of all these.
Fulani will always survive because they can more than take care of themselves
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by EternalTruths: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
The herdsmen don't just attack people because they are christians. Except when you threatened their way of living.but the hatred and bigotry installed in to many of you won't allow you to see the root causes of all these.
Fulani will always survive because they can more than take care of themselves

Erect a border after dividing Nigeria.
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by papoudaupolos: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Erect a border after dividing Nigeria.
Nigeria will forever remains 1
Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by EternalTruths: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Nigeria will forever remains 1

So says a Yoruba/Fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: If Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do (part 2) by papoudaupolos: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

So says a Yoruba/Fulani man.
So now your Hatred is on yoruba ppl.
Exactly what I was telling you. You everybody that's why God made everybody to hate you back.
I'm all fulani but if you add yoruba blood in me it's a blessing

(1) (Reply)

FG Can’t Create More Than 20 Percent Jobs – Sen. Chris Ngige / Ayo Fayose As "The Grand Mobilizer Of The Nigerian Political Space" / Buhari Declares Emergency On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.