Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (66771 Views)

Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by tartar9(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
It won't pass Igbos business competitors
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Ategberoson(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
this country yaff tire me, abeg give us our Biafra

1 Like

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by GEJDHERO: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is what Buhari has turn Nigeria into.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by ehbellsho(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
why? why all this for goodnes sake
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by spiritedtete: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is taken advantage of the market... that company want to use this opportunity to thrive.

Well... it is okay.

Wisdom of PR.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by joeace2020(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
what a country of wicked people!
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by LionInAShityZoo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
debaj10:
why r the surprised?

its a marketing ploy they used.

competition in other climes will buy your products, adulterate them and share freely using your name.
na u govt go hold.

wanting to help means going to the authorities to find relevant details, instead of advertising your products on social media.

their advert came out so fast. how many people even knew those affected, much less how to contact them?

stop your crocodile tears and go to lasema offices in the area.

lastly,

buhari, hope '19!

I like your write up sir. Yes, it is a marketing ploy.

It is obvious you dont spend much time in Naija.

Pls sir, not bubu again... PDP is not an option though.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by greenglobestore(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
What exactly is going on in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Rhea(f): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Malissa1:
Death threats for trying to help a follow human, what is really going on in Nigeria

It's a mad house. Shit-hole kwantiri. Humans eating humans for fun. Meanwhile, Lasgidi boys still dey club dey go, popping 100K champagne like it was Lacasera

2 Likes

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by RexTramadol1: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
How r we sure dey really got death threats sef

Or dey jus wanna get favoritism IDK

Cos I see no basis for death threats in anyway.

Buh if there is..........

Na real waaah for Naija.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by begwong: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Country where the value of human life is worthless.
Yeah! Those offering such threats has same ancestors with the foolanis hersdsmen! Idiots!
Next time they should make public phone numbers that make threats!

1 Like

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by dayoyak: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bad people everywhere
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by victorazyvictor(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Naialand don change for better o! they modified my headline and post it on Front page unlike before they would have omitted my me the OP and send with another person's name,maybe the MOD.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by mxpinky: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68978632:

However, when Sunday Telegraph spoke with the contact person, who preferred to remain anonymous, he said since the post, they have been getting many calls of thanks along with death threats from several callers who may be their competitors.

Why are people so hateful?
must you quote ? I just pity your mentality
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by smileyoo: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
presently nigeria is sick. no abnomality in this country shocks me anymore.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by mxpinky: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
same thing i keep asking myself oo
why are some people so wicked that they go about giving unsuspecting public poisoned barbecue because of money
this world is very wicked shocked
i will still repeat this i de your side
thatz itk
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Malissa1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rhea:

It's a mad house. Shit-hole kwantiri. Humans eating humans for fun. Meanwhile, Lasgidi boys still dey club dey go, popping 100K champagne like it was Lacasera

It's easy my sister
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by PennywysCares(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari people at work again
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by HomeOfMe(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
victorazyvictor:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/tanker-explosion-victims-donor-received-death-threats/
According to K1 The ultimate in one of his songs,"rora se rora se o anybody t'oba fe se oore" It says be cautious,anybody who wants to do good,be cautious in doing it. My country Nigeria! That's why some people find it difficult to do good because it might land you in trouble. That not withstanding,I still enjoin us to do good

1 Like

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
same thing i keep asking myself oo
why are some people so wicked that they go about giving unsuspecting public poisoned barbecue because of money
this world is very wicked shocked

grin u and Mannabarbeque again?
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by joncom(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
The way they came up fast and wanted to help is also fishy. I won't believe anything, since they too can just want publicity as they know Nigerians can sympathize. Anonymous caller?
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by EbolaParasite: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
joncom:
The way they came up fast and wanted to help is also fishy. I won't believe anything, since they too can just want publicity as they know Nigerians can sympathize. Anonymous caller?

Don't mind them. Its all a lie. They are using other peoples grief to get publicity and market themselves. Which yeye death threats. Bogus lies. Shame on them
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by victorazyvictor(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
HomeOfMe:
According to K1 The ultimate in one of his songs,"rora se rora se o anybody t'oba fe se oore" It says be cautious,anybody who wants to do good,be cautious in doing it. My country Nigeria! That's why some people find it difficult to do good because it might land you in trouble. That not withstanding,I still enjoin us to do goo.
wow!
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by viktohmarkz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
so love has gone extinct in Nigeria?
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Emmahunk(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68978632:

However, when Sunday Telegraph spoke with the contact person, who preferred to remain anonymous, he said since the post, they have been getting many calls of thanks along with death threats from several callers who may be their competitors.

So good to know that some people have started reasoning rationally again.
BUHARI IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BUT OUR HATRED FOR EACH OTHER. THE POLITICIANS KNOW THIS AND ARE MAKING MAXIMUM USE OF IT.

So good to know that some people have started reasoning rational again.
BUT ARE IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BUT OUR HATRED FOR EACH OTHER. THE POLITICIANS KNOW THIS AND ARE MAKING MAXIMUM USE OF IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by nelll2: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68978632:

I am scared of what this country is turning into.
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Lomprico2: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its a terrorist attack! Confirmed!!
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Ugosample(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68978632:

That is the black man way for you
Re: Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
pacino26:
Let the competitors join in providing aid to victims of the inferno and publish their own contacts.

Were we created from the same mud as the Europeans? I seriously doubt o. Our level of hate and bitterness is astronomical. If you decide to intervene in fixing a state road wahala, a federal one will get you jail term and they will sit back as people perish just to prepare their reports. Life over here is just STATISTICS
The black man is a terrible being.

when I say this, I mean most blacks could be terribly wicked to each other

crab in the barrel mentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.