Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tecno L7 Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L7 Needed (589 Views)

Tecno L7 For Sale / Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L7 Needed by RevenGeMission: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Hi , since i can't post this in the right section, i thought i would here so please bear with me

I am looking for L7 Tecno mobile phone , used and condemned or fairly used , i also have a L7 but the battery and other buttons are missing, basically i am looking for a phone i can scrap , i have some information on my own device that i can't afford to loose hence why i need another for parts , if you have or know someone who has a L7 they are not using , please write me / post a comment, I'll pay you a good price

BTW, i two ads on Jumia , both are scammers

Saw one on OLX seller hasn't replied my message ,

I need battery, buttons , casing and pouch if available , and again, i'll give you a good price ..
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by ahless(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Check jiji
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by RevenGeMission: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2018
I have checked everywhere, it's not there

But thanks for the suggestion, Happy new week
ahless:
Check jiji
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by tafat: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
take the device with the missing buttons to carl care, they should be able to get it fixed
RevenGeMission:
Hi , since i can't post this in the right section, i thought i would here so please bear with me

I am looking for L7 Tecno mobile phone , used and condemned or fairly used , i also have a L7 but the battery and other buttons are missing, basically i am looking for a phone i can scrap , i have some information on my own device that i can't afford to loose hence why i need another for parts , if you have or know someone who has a L7 they are not using , please write me / post a comment, I'll pay you a good price

BTW, i two ads on Jumia , both are scammers

Saw one on OLX seller hasn't replied my message ,

I need battery, buttons , casing and pouch if available , and again, i'll give you a good price ..
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by RevenGeMission: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
tafat:
take the device with the missing buttons to carl care, they should be able to get it fixed

Phone is over 8 years don't think they can help, besides I am working in Osun can't go to Lagos.
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by saxby(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
you musnt go to Lagos to visit carl care, just download their app and check the nearest center to you.
RevenGeMission:

Phone is over 8 years don't think they can help, besides I am working in Osun can't go to Lagos.
Re: Tecno L7 Needed by RevenGeMission: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
saxby:
you musnt go to Lagos to visit carl care, just download their app and check the nearest center to you.

OK thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone / Aliexpress Ordering Agent / All You Need To Know About The New Iphone XR, Iphone XS & Iphone Xs Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.