Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (41361 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Billygee2u: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is only restructuring corruption and not fighting corruption.

Enyi the fiery politician should go ahead the people are behind you.
Buhari can only deceive zombies
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Billygee2u: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
yungpowers:
Please open st. Bubuus's nyash let all zombies see how corrupt the old kunu sipping brukutu is.
Enyi Abaribe, a man that's got balls. Open it sir, we like worms.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Billygee2u: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Senator Abaribe please do...keep standing for the truth ,sane and upright people are with you...Sophisticated Morons are the only ones against you..

They know themselves.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Billygee2u: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
saaron:
Abaribe keep standing for the truth, those who are with you in truth and justice are mightier than those who are in support of lies and tyrrany.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by udo2018: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
papparatzzi2013:
He will open can of worms, yet he sat down and was watching when his colleagues were busy slashing the allocation for the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Election is around the corner and people like him will say all the hateful things his people want to hear for him to be re-elected again.
The National Assembly have extensively responded to those issues with facts and figures. And every reasonable individual was convinced with their explanation.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Ziggylady(f): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

The same Abaribe that allowed senators cut SE allocations to score cheap political points?

The same Abaribe dining with the Caliphate while his people suffer and die like chickens in the hand of pythons..

When will Abaribe ask senate to recognize Biafra and allow his people go?

You enjoy fooling yourselves in that part of the country.

Abeg caryy your useless lies false-hood ,facts-twisting and propaganda clear from my face!..

..You have time to pin-point his supposed 'atrocities' yet do not even know the useless senators and house of reps representing you lots whom are mere bench-warmers..

The only reason why the tribal marks on your faces jump around in agitation where Senator Abaribe is concerned is because he stood as sureity to Nnamdi Kanu who threatned your feeding bottle'One Nigeria'...nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by henryhemon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
He won't open anything. He is just bluffing. Na today politicians dey tell us they will open can of worms. We will be waiting. They will go settle themselves.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Minjim: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
"I will, I will, I will... "

When you do I'll take you serious
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Bhol28: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
I beg this man make we hear word, the whole world knows that you were arrested becos the culprit you stood as guarantor for eloped.why linking that to budget issues.Provide Kanu,you stood as suretee for him, and stop seeking unnecessary pity,why deceiving your gullible followers.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by asawanathegreat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Be mindful of u say
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by drnoel: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls open the can of warms we want to see what colours the warms are.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Macmoni(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
juszoe82:
You are very stupid and useless in life. Goat is better than you shithole.
lol......y u so pained...y u dey cry na
but nairaland is very very annoying if it was me now dey cud have blocked me for months now diz hopeless idiot is insulting me nothing is done abt it okayy
I quote and I repeat Igbo men are cowards if u think am lying ask nnamdi kalu
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
What are you waiting for?please be fast with it

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok nah we are waiting. But one thing is sure Buhari and his gang will surely ends up in jail no matter what. This same budget padding thing happened last year and was swept under carpet and it has happened again under this tall for nothing man called Buhari. Ok oooo
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by kelvinunilag: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please open it let the fishes eat dem up grin grin
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by arsenal33: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
shortgun:
Man of integrity

are you on drugs?
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Open it already ... it's already 2000 and late.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by KaptainAfrika: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
You have a CAN OF WORMS to open, but you waited till you were arrested, to threaten to open it. You are not a man of integrity, but a criminal with evidence of your fellow criminals criminality. If you were a man of integrity, you would have opened it before now. Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by precious1967(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
do u recollect one honourable called jilbrin? if not ask for that person and inquire what he passed through on-the-same subject.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by ridbell01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
but your lawyer said you are arrested for gun running ...you can allow only fool your daft followers when you are stealing you would not call us but when long hand of law catch you you start calling on us for your defence
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by yungkels(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sen. Enyinaya abaribe representing ABIA SOUTH. OP please modify
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by OfficialAPCNig: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
We like worms.
APC's corruption is made in Hell.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by CSTR1003: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

The same Abaribe that allowed senators cut SE allocations to score cheap political points?

The same Abaribe dining with the Caliphate while his people suffer and die like chickens in the hand of pythons..

When will Abaribe ask senate to recognize Biafra and allow his people go?

You enjoy fooling yourselves in that part of the country.
You hateful entity.

Ababaribe was recently arrested for being pro-ipob. What more do you want from him.?

And he is far far honest than whatever politician in your "part of the country ".

Tinubu worshipper.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by bizzibodi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
What have we not seen or heard b4,?maxi Abaribe unless u want to open a barrel of snakes.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by MrI2015(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lerio:
Ride on Senator nwannaa

No be person like Umeh wey nah for only agu awka u go see am
Hahahahahahahahahaha, what of Agulu Awka?
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Coneheads(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
ogmask:
As usual he has nothing to say. Just blabbing and playing to the gallery. Some pple just want to hear only negative things about this administration so, they jump at anything with such colouring irrespective it's authenticity.
How is it even possible to insert Anything into a budget already passed by the nass. Can you now see how gullible some pple are.
Receive brains
grin
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by dochenaj: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
There is nothing to spill, stop bluffing before they call your bluff and assassinate you.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by brownlolly(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Two options Mr. Abaribe

Open up already, or shut up and keep your can to yourself.
Re: 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Rhea(f): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/ill-open-a-can-of-worms-says-abaribe/

He has no can to open except a can of Heineken. If he did, he will open it without making any publicity announcement. Orji Uzor Kalu made the same claim. We are still waiting for that list of corrupt politicians he promised Nigerians many years ago. Every politician tows that line when they are trying to beg without begging. If he has something to say, he should say it without making a scene. Otherwise, as Fela said, all na shakara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.