Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (86730 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Viking007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Maradona is not and will never be an icon for someone like me.
Nobody wants to associate with a drug addict, racist and wasted "icon".

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
gameboyo:

Ronaldo de lima and okocha made me love football, but de lima wasn't better than CR7, except you never watched both. Let's keep sentiment apart.
DE lima wasn't even better than Romario. Most of you guys never even watched Ronaldo
Ronaldo de Lima is probably the best player of the last 30 years unfornutaley injuries cost him the realization of his full potential and moving to Madrid was not a good move for him.

Now C.Ronaldo is the biggest fish at Madrid .

Then at Madrid You had Figo, Zidane and de Lima who all won the award. The team was not balanced and they made the fatal error of selling Makelele.
For Brazil he was supreme and a more entertaining player than any of today's pretenders
His goal scorng record speaks for itself for Brazil second only to Pele

Do not forget that he lost nearl 3 years to injury before joining Madrid.

For me he is the greatest striker I ever saw and I saw Zico

7 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by pafo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
See as Delima be like Wande coal! grin grin
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
Wow!
Now, have you heard about Johan Cruyff, Alfredo Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Eusebio, George Best, Marco van Basten, Gerd Müller, Garrincha, Michel Platini, Puskas and probably, George Best! Tell, who your Idols can beat out of these list?
You forgot to add Zico to that list! wink
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Disneylady(f): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

You really had to refer to his momma ??
Yes I had to......Every guy that doesn't respect a female, old or young such fate awaits them. He had to generalize, he's got females in his household, hasn't he?
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by ChristineC: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
Wow!
Now, have you heard about Johan Cruyff, Alfredo Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Eusebio, George Best, Marco van Basten, Gerd Müller, Garrincha, Michel Platini, Puskas and probably, George Best! Tell, who your Idols can beat out of these list?
good footballers, all behind Ronaldo and Messi.
There's this desire to overrate footballers we never saw based on magnified tales of their phantom efficiency on the pitch.
When we look at it in real values, bros non is fit dust the boots of these icons of our time. Don't forget that football is much more difficult these days because it's all technical, far more organized and serious drills on teamwork, unlike then when you only needed to be more talented to dance your way around every of your opponent.

Give it up once more for C. Ronaldo and L. Messi.

The End.

4 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Jokerman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
Wow!

Can Messi beat anyone on this list of yours??
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
All girls are sex objects.

With fame with little or no money you can Bleep any bitch of your choice.

Especially Nigerian ladies, 99%of them are shameless hoes with no iota of brain upstairs.

Smh

Including your mother, sisters and wife if you get married. Idiot!!
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Emperormartin(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
He was dancing with a Nigerian lady during the first half break of that our encounter... He must have kissed that lady too... �
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
The photographer sha.. He snap am front and back.

Even Le phenomenon De Lima is embarrassed that's why he's keeping a straight face.

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Midedaramola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Agbayaa man. Disrespectful legend!
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you are an indomie generation if you don't know the real ronaldo d'lima
Shut up please. So 1989 is an Indomie generation like you said? Delima will ever be the top 9 of all time.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by KevinDein: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChristineC:
There's this desire to overrate footballers we never saw based on magnified tales of their phantom efficiency on the pitch.
When we look at it in real values, bros non is fit dust the boots of these icons of our time. Don't forget that football is much more difficult these days because it's all technical, far more organized and serious drills on teamwork, unlike then when you only needed to be more talented to dance your way around every of your opponent.

The End.
On the contrary, what you are displaying here is called recency bias. Messi and Ronaldo's bests are fresher in your memory hence your proclamations.

4 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by femi4: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChristineC:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the real Ronaldo. This one was a fore runner like John the Baptist; you can call him Ronaldo de Baptist.
Any footballer dead or alive you can think of will humbly queue behind C. Ronaldo and L. Messi.

Oh yes, I'm in my house too...
A Ronaldo without a World cup trophy?...... Is that one a Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Especially Nigerian ladies, 99%of them are shameless hoes with no iota of brain upstairs.

Smh
Hmn
Reminds of your mama and siblings...
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by tete7000(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh

You must have grown up with those type of ladies to have this strong negative opinion about the female folks. I understand where you are coming from. Experience especially the one we have while growing up have a way of hunting us for life. You can however try and interact with others, many others have better experience than yours and they will tell you there are wonderful godly ladies/women out there who have never bowed their heads to Baal. Their mothers, sisters, aunties, etc showed them good example of what female folks really should look like.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh
Majority of the hoes are Christian girls
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
post=68986240:

Now, this is funny!
So what is your like or unlike going to add to his life?
And why the GRAND announcement
Kids everywhere.
Kids right? Till you see my name on Sky news health headlines nursing people to life. You guys won't let me troll/enjoy in peace. Thunder won't fail to strike any body that will claim to know me in this forum.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
aribisala0:
Ronaldo de Lima is probably the best player of the last 30 years unfornutaley injuries cost him the realization of his full potential and moving to Madrid was not a good move for him.

Now C.Ronaldo is the biggest fish at Madrid .

Then at Madrid You had Figo, Zidane and de Lima who all won the award. The team was not balanced and they made the fatal error of selling Makelele.
For Brazil he was supreme and a more entertaining player than any of today's pretenders
His goal scorng record speaks for itself for Brazil second only to Pele

Do not forget that he lost nearl 3 years to injury before joining Madrid.

For me he is the greatest striker I ever saw and I saw Zico
injury dampened his shine true, but we can never say he was better than CR7 based on 'what ifs'...when the next generation of football fans will compare 'el fenomino' and CR7 they will compare based on statistics..and my brother, CR7 has the much better statistics by far...

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by dont8(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omoluabi9:
You forgot to add Zico to that list! wink
How on earth did I left out the great Zico out of the list, thanks for the correction.

ChristineC:

The End.
Wrong, Platini, Zidane, De Lima, Romario and co were yesterdays' stars, thanks to the glamour and television that made us fell in love with CR7 and Messi and don't forget we had great defenders back then as well like Maldini, Jaap Stam, Nesta. Desailly, Kohler etc.

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by rash47(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
gameboyo:

Ronaldo de lima and okocha made me love football, but de lima wasn't better than CR7, except you never watched both. Let's keep sentiment apart.
DE lima wasn't even better than Romario. Most of you guys never even watched Ronaldo

Lol. You must be a kiddo for comparing phenomenal Ronaldo de Lima to your idolise cr7. Delima is the most complete striker the world ever produced, check YouTube and see.

4 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by dont8(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

injury dampened his shine true, but we can never say he was better than CR7 based on 'what ifs'...when the next generation of football fans will compare 'el fenomino' and CR7 they will compare based on statistics..and my brother, CR7 has the much better statistics by far...
How? Based on statistics, do CR7 have a World Cup to his name, whereas De Lima had two.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by niyot124: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Messi will probably end up like this Maradona(fellow country man).

Useless

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by robertito7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChristineC:
Cristiano Ronaldo is the real Ronaldo. This one was a fore runner like John the Baptist; you can call him Ronaldo de Baptist.
Any footballer dead or alive you can think of will humbly queue behind C. Ronaldo and L. Messi.

Oh yes, I'm in my house too...
guys guys guys shhhh we're still roasting maradona
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Diso60090(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Maradona is not and will never be an icon for someone like me.

Who you be self?

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by COOL10(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ronaldo be like:Which one concern me? Make I mind my business jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by slimghost(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChristineC:

The End.

Nne stop arguing with cricket fans. Even Ronaldo delima knows the 2 greatest footballers ever.
Stats don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
femi4:
A Ronaldo without a World cup trophy?...... Is that one a Ronaldo
how many champions league did delima Ronaldo win....non..... Messi Ronaldo ranks like maradona Pele... With all the records these guys have broken u de compare them with oder footballers
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by haaryobhami: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
i just smh for all those people calling delima the greatest ronaldo.
Cr7 nd leo are the greatest to ever kick a ball,they shit on pele (this scam didnt even win a world cup golden boot neither did he end up as golden boot runner up most of hos goals were not documented, maradonna one of d great but not on cr7 nd messi level.
the era of pele,maradonna,gerd muller they danced around d opponent box nd d defenders just look at dem nd make no tackle unlike now u will end up with broken legs.
if messi nd cr7 was in dat era they will av 1000+ goals.
nobody should call me indomie generation cause i watched this old school guys.

messi nd cr7 still waxing strong at age of 30+,at dat age dinho,kaka zidane,ronaldo av turn to past tense.

am a cr7 die hard but cr7 nd messi are the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by femi4: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
how many champions league did delima Ronaldo win....non..... Messi Ronaldo ranks like maradona Pele... With all the records these guys have broken u de compare them with oder footballers
Which trophy carry weight more?
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Sunsets: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
No disrespect to Brazil Ronaldo, CR7 has 5 Ballon under his belt and u call him fake? Jealousy.
pyyxxaro:
See my guy for corner

The great Ronaldo

The real Ronaldo

Twale Baba cool

Any other Ronaldo is a Counterfeit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.