Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (86732 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Moment Real Madrid Fans Deserted The Stadium While Match With Ajax Was Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Sleezwizz: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See my guy for corner

The great Ronaldo

The real Ronaldo

Twale Baba cool

Any other Ronaldo is a Counterfeit

Big time counterfeit.... let them know
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you are an indomie generation if you don't know the real ronaldo d'lima

Rinaldo Nazario Da Lima. The successor to the Great Romario De Souza Faria who won the World Cup in 1994.

These are Great men!

2 Likes

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Bluezy13(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Disneylady:

Yes I had to......Every guy that doesn't respect a female, old or young such fate awaits them. He had to generalize, he's got females in his household, hasn't he?

But there is always a better way of going about things.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
how many champions league did delima Ronaldo win....non..... Messi Ronaldo ranks like maradona Pele... With all the records these guys have broken u de compare them with oder footballers
Bros, World Cup carry weight o. That is why Messi was so unhappy after Argentina's second match.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
How? Based on statistics, do CR7 have a World Cup to his name, whereas De Lima had two.
Ronaldo has only one..he wasn't at the 94 world cup..the world cup alone cannot determine who was the better player..ozil and boateng have won the world cup too..I'm talking individual statistics and even team statistics Ronaldo pales in comparison to CR7..in terms of individual goals and assists CR7 outshines him..in fact the only record Ronaldo has over CR7 is the world cup..
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by purplekayc(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kissing is a crime?
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by basic23111: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
Wow!
Now, have you heard about Johan Cruyff, Alfredo Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Eusebio, George Best, Marco van Basten, Gerd Müller, Garrincha, Michel Platini, Puskas and probably, George Best! Tell, who your Idols can beat out of these list?
these are great players but this list is not complete without Dunninho....hope u know him
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Billygee2u: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Maradona is not and will never be an icon for someone like me.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by kingdan8: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
androidroot:
I first clicked the like button on scrolling down to your comment i saw your hateful sentence i quickly clicked the unlike button.
lol
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
made4naija:
Yesterday, Argentina crashed out of the 2018 World Cup after a humilating defeat against France.

As usual, Argentina footbal icon Diego Maradona was in the stadium to watch the game but this time, he was spotted inside the Kazan Arena happily kissing a blonde companion.

photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/maradona-spotted-kissing-a-blonde-lady-in-the-stadium-while-france-thrashed-argentina-photos/

If u consider Ronaldo mind, the second picture is a good meme.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by mimicue(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
This man looks dangerous
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by neekemi: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Oh yes, I'm in my house too...[/quote]

Wetin go beat you dey your body��
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Austema(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Maradona is not and will never be an icon for someone like me.
God bless you for this comment, is high time we know who our role models are, so we dont admire anybody and how personalities
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by cytell56: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
made4naija:
Yesterday, Argentina crashed out of the 2018 World Cup after a humilating defeat against France.

As usual, Argentina footbal icon Diego Maradona was in the stadium to watch the game but this time, he was spotted inside the Kazan Arena happily kissing a blonde companion.

photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/maradona-spotted-kissing-a-blonde-lady-in-the-stadium-while-france-thrashed-argentina-photos/

Drug don scatter him life nah!!!
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by kowalsky: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
All girls are sex objects.

With fame with little or no money you can Bleep any bitch of your choice.

Especially Nigerian ladies, 99%of them are shameless hoes with no iota of brain upstairs.

Smh

Who hurt you bruv grin
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Ranchhoddas: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you are an indomie generation if you don't know the real ronaldo d'lima
Shut up abeg.
Cristiano has surpassed him.
No talk any mumu thing.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by victrick105: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
haaryobhami:
i just smh for all those people calling delima the greatest ronaldo.
Cr7 nd leo are the greatest to ever kick a ball,they shit on pele (this scam didnt even win a world cup golden boot neither did he end up as golden boot runner up most of hos goals were not documented, maradonna one of d great but not on cr7 nd messi level.
the era of pele,maradonna,gerd muller they danced around d opponent box nd d defenders just look at dem nd make no tackle unlike now u will end up with broken legs.
if messi nd cr7 was in dat era they will av 1000+ goals.
nobody should call me indomie generation cause i watched this old school guys.

messi nd cr7 still waxing strong at age of 30+,at dat age dinho,kaka zidane,ronaldo av turn to past tense.

am a cr7 die hard but cr7 nd messi are the GOAT

which of the cr7 and messy do you mean, the ones that got knocked out at the round of 16 or the ones from Jupiter?... comparing Ronaldo and messi to De lima Ronaldo or zidane is pathetic

de lima ronaldo- World Cup 1998 finals, lost to france
World Cup 2002, won
World Cup 2006 lost to france
confederations cup 2006 won

zidane -World Cup 1998 won
World Cup 2006 lost to Italy at the finals

messi- World Cup 2014 lost to Germany at the finals

ronaldo- no appearance at the World Cup finals

so I don't understand your comparison, when it comes to club levels Ronaldo and messi outdo the rest, but comparing them to the greats like George best, maradona, zidane, de lima Ronaldo, ronaldinho and so on when it comes to the worldcup is simply outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
gameboyo:

Ronaldo de lima and okocha made me love football, but de lima wasn't better than CR7, except you never watched both. Let's keep sentiment apart.
DE lima wasn't even better than Romario. Most of you guys never even watched Ronaldo
he is better ,you are still a kid,football was more difficult during their time qnd they lack creative players in their team ,something cr7 and messi enjoy now

ronaldinho is better than messi same way ronaldo is better than cr7
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
dont8:
Wow!
Now, have you heard about Johan Cruyff, Alfredo Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Eusebio, George Best, Marco van Basten, Gerd Müller, Garrincha, Michel Platini, Puskas and probably, George Best! Tell, who your Idols can beat out of these list?
lol u dey mind all these kids that started watching football from 2007
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Aguero's wife's daddy.
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by jrusky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
And that is NL headache or what
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChristineC:
good footballers, all behind Ronaldo and Messi.
There's this desire to overrate footballers we never saw based on magnified tales of their phantom efficiency on the pitch.
When we look at it in real values, bros non is fit dust the boots of these icons of our time. Don't forget that football is much more difficult these days because it's all technical, far more organized and serious drills on teamwork, unlike then when you only needed to be more talented to dance your way around every of your opponent.

Give it up once more for C. Ronaldo and L. Messi.

The End.
pls don't talk football again ,i know you are born in the 90s ,during their time they have many great footballers aspiring to be at the apex unlike now that's all about cr7and messi .........d cr deserve 2013balon dor?more than ribbery that won 4trophies that year
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
androidroot:
Shut up please. So 1989 is an Indomie generation like you said? Delima will ever be the top 9 of all time.
you are still a kid,arguing with you or enlightening you is a waste of time ......forget about balon dor they are dashing messi and cr7 nawadays ,they really don't have any rivals unlike 2decades ago

being good isn't about scoring goals,in as much as it's very important in the game of football there are other things involved which makes the game more entertaining

cr7 and ronaldinho who has more dribbles,skills ,intriguing passes,and better free kick taker ,r2?
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sunsets:
No disrespect to Brazil Ronaldo, CR7 has 5 Ballon under his belt and u call him fake? Jealousy.
did he deserve 2013balon dor ....for the past 10years football has been all about cr7 and messi unlike during their time we have scores of great players fighting for world best

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
igbodefender:

Bros, World Cup carry weight o. That is why Messi was so unhappy after Argentina's second match.
they have done dier bits...the year Ronaldo won it there was ronaldinho,rivaldo,cafu,r. Carlos, nd oder wonderful players on d bench...Messi Ronaldo are super legend take it or leave it
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
femi4:
Which trophy carry weight more?
so cos Ahmed musa win nations cup he is better than kanu Abi oga u don't judge football dat way...
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Disneylady(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

But there is always a better way of going about things.
Such nitwit had to learn the hard way...thanks for the mediation didn't mean to be that rude but some guys are just too pathetic

1 Like

Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by dont8(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Ronaldo has only one..he wasn't at the 94 world cup..the world cup alone cannot determine who was the better player..ozil and boateng have won the world cup too..I'm talking individual statistics and even team statistics Ronaldo pales in comparison to CR7..in terms of individual goals and assists CR7 outshines him..in fact the only record Ronaldo has over CR7 is the world cup..
Ronaldo went to USA 94, go figure it out.

basic23111:
these are great players but this list is not complete without Dunninho....hope u know him
Probably, yes if he's the same as Dondinho...
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Creativebae(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
All girls are sex objects.

With fame with little or no money you can Bleep any bitch of your choice.

Especially Nigerian ladies, 99%of them are shameless hoes with no iota of brain upstairs.

Smh
Say me well to your shameless hoe mum and sisters
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by virago(f): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This guy get problem grin

Against Nigeria he was cussing Against France he was kissing
Anyhow, man no fit kill himself because of the mumu Argentina players. Yolo grin

Oboi! shocked i thought that was his bodyguard o grin

Indomie generation spotted
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Na im way to share im grief cheesy
Re: Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina by Gangster1ms: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
virago:

Indomie generation spotted
Goan sleep, macaroni generation ko. When i start to dey watch de lima dem don born u? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.