Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Cost Of Traveling To Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Traveling To Georgia (1581 Views)

How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Cost Of Traveling To Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by komols856: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, please I need information on the cost of flight ticket to Georgia. can one get a direct flight to Georgia from Nigeria?. what are the things one need to know about traveling to Georgia?
please anyone with experience or have travelled to Georgia should help me to answer the above questions, or share some useful insight into the above subject matter.
Thanks as I wait for your responses.
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by mgbadike81: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
lalasticlala, please move to the front-page.
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by komols856: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2018
mgbadike81:
lalasticlala, please move to the front-page.
How do I move it to the front t page?
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by mgbadike81: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018
komols856:

How do I move it to the front t page?
mail the mods from the from the travel section front-page. Disguy, Justwise please move this to the front-page.
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by folmus: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
komols856:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, please I need information on the cost of flight ticket to Georgia. can one get a direct flight to Georgia from Nigeria?. what are the things one need to know about traveling to Georgia?
please anyone with experience or have travelled to Georgia should help me to answer the above questions, or share some useful insight into the above subject matter.

Do you have the visa?
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by tobiasbeecher: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
komols856:
What are you going to Georgia to do? I hope it's not hustling, because there is no job there. And don't believe what those agents say that you can migrate to other countries from there. It's not easy and don't be deceived. Reconsider your movement if it's hustling you're going for.
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by komols856: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

What are you going to Georgia to do? I hope it's not hustling, because there is no job there. And don't believe what those agents say that you can migrate to other countries from there. It's not easy and don't be deceived. Reconsider your movement if it's hustling you're going for.

it is not hustling. please if you have valid info as regard flight ticket and how to get there on whether to use direct flight or not, kindly unleash the information. I need details in the above subject matter. thanks
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by EmelyStuart: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
You can book a flight on fareboom service. I was in Georgia last year. The country is very beautiful, breathtaking nature. Georgians do believe that ‘a guest is sent from the God’, therefore they try to welcome guests into their homes like they would to any relative, family member or friend. And it's true they are very hospitable. The cuisine is mainly meat and dough-based, but there are vegetarian options too. The national dish of Georgia is Khinkali, meat dumpling with a bit of the broth inside. You need to try it.
Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by Godson201333(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
What are your motives for wanting to travel down to Georgia? The country is one of the poorest in europe and Nigerians out there always end up into scamming things....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling To Georgia by tobiasbeecher: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2018
komols856:

it is not hustling. please if you have valid info as regard flight ticket and how to get there on whether to use direct flight or not, kindly unleash the information. I need details in the above subject matter. thanks
No, I don't have. I only knew somebody who went there but I've lost his contact.

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country's Capital Is Okay For A Nigerian Freelancer To Migrate To? / Annoying Things Nigerians Do Abroad (Opinion) / Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.