Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria (2428 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Samken2: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guys I heard Georgia is one of the many countries on Nigeria free visa list , my inquiry is how can I apply for a Georgia student visa from Nigeria and how is life over there.
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by ladkud(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Georgia did not even have embassy in Nigeria
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Plut01: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021

Abort mission! Georgia is not Visa free for Nigerians. You are not even allowed to apply for their E-Visa. Damn!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by staga: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Samken2:
Guys I heard Georgia is one of the many countries on Nigeria free visa list , my inquiry is how can I apply for a Georgia student visa from Nigeria and how is life over there.

What's wrong with you? You wanted Barbados, now Georgia. I asked you to consult me, you refused. You are still roaming around here seeking information you will not get. Georgia is not visa free. So good luck with your search.
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Enddy50ty(m): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2021
staga:

What's wrong with you? You wanted Barbados, now Georgia. I asked you to consult me, you refused. You are still roaming around here seeking information you will not get. Georgia is not visa free. So good luck with your search.

If you have any valuable information that will be helpful to him share it, it might also be useful to another person.

Make una no dey hoard knowledge, make people benefit from your update.

I come in PEACE grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Quinns: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Contact you as travel agent wey u be na. cheesy

staga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Samken2: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
staga:

I didn't get ur WhatsApp number
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by staga: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Quinns:
Contact you as travel agent wey u be na. cheesy

I already live there.
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by Samken2: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
staga:

I already live there.
How is life there
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by staga: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Life in Barbados is sweet. But expensive.

However, everything here works. As in, everything works! My house has no fence. Nobody puts fence around their houses here. What does that tell you about security and the way of life here?

Met two Naija couples who came here for delivery. Also met some students of Nigerian origin in American University of Barbados.
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by VEXT: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
staga:
Life in Barbados is sweet. But expensive.

However, everything here works. As in, everything works! My house has no fence. Nobody puts fence around their houses here. What does that tell you about security and the way of life here?

Met two Naija couples who came here for delivery. Also met some students of Nigerian origin in American University of Barbados.

Bro..what about getting a job there?
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by staga: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2021
VEXT:

Bro..what about getting a job there?

I am a remote worker bro. I also operate a business with a company in one of the adjoining islands.

Every citizen of Barbados has a government issued ID card with which to access services. If you are a foreigner, you should be working towards starting a business and not working here. The process of getting a work permit is difficult.
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by goosebumps: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
You mentioned that getting a work permit is difficult, what kind of business can one start and how much do you think will suffice
Re: How Can I Relocate To Georgia From Nigeria by de3lar(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Staga, what are the process of getting to Barbados, what's the average cost of living and also to setup a business what amount of fee should one be looking at?

I'll love if I can contact you directly tho

(1) (Reply)

How 3doors International Scammed And Messed Up Christmas For My Family / Need Directions From Ikeja To Ikoyi / Scammer Exposed! Validity Aka Bryan Lim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.