Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (135132 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by BilliBaron: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
If only FG can sign a bill that will send this fake copy and paste bloggers to 10 years in jail they won't be pasting fake shit anymore. How can a 1year old catch a Thief when our black and black 9ja police can't catch one.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by teebaxy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Nawa oooo

Hey, check my profile for cheap MTN and 9mobile data. 1GB goes for as low as N750. Come on guys, what are you waiting for

you gree market b4 payment?
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
fecta:
Can't Nigerian entrepreneurs use this to create a cleaning company that employ graduates and train them in cleaning the house.
People will gladly patronize them instead of using a Village girl that wants to steal or sleep with the husband to get Assurance angry angry
graduate no go sleep or get assurance? Your mumu go last!
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by BOOMnaija(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please what's your definition of a "Real wife"?

I guess u also av an househelp, hence my post got to u.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:

I guess u also av an househelp, hence my post got to u.
Not at all. I guess your definition of a real wife is an house wife
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by apex4545(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
* "guess who caught her, a 1yr old boy" HOW Habaaaa!!!!
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by CChillz: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Haba, how can a one year old bandy who hasn't even reached the peak of saying "papa" catch a house help theif? the OP should tell us that she was caught in a web cam video abeg. OP easy with your lies abeg
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by asawanathegreat(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
She prefer suffer instead of enjoyment
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
delzbaba:
she looks dangerous

Who employs house maid With rasta locks. Later they complain of funny issues.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by paparazzi1987(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abeg free her na..Stealing is not corruption undecided
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Ebere2020(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
undecidedoh really!! the brother saw her hmmmm. sounds like some other thing went wrong and plan b becomes the case. what do I know.....
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
How much did she stoled?
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by hotspec(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
sotall:
Incomplete story...work of jobless bloggers

Let's hear her own part of the story and how she was caught by a one year old child.

Dont be too lazy to read before u rush to comment
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by hotspec(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
BilliBaron:
If only FG can sign a bill that will send this fake copy and paste bloggers to 10 years in jail they won't be pasting fake shit anymore. How can a 1year old catch a Thief when our black and black 9ja police can't catch one.
dont be too lazy to read bf u rush to comment

1 Like

Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by goldman777: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who put dis nonsense on front page caught by a one year old baby,12 months baby get sense to report when d baby is still babbling rubbish i tire for blackman bloggers stories dat don't sound right angry
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Eagleword14(f): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eight days and they already left d toddler at d mercy of the househelp. They should be more thankful to God that she didn't kidnap the little kid. Women take care of ur kids ooo, stop pursuing career at the detriment of ur innocent kids.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
fecta:
Can't Nigerian entrepreneurs use this to create a cleaning company that employ graduates and train them in cleaning the house.
People will gladly patronize them instead of using a Village girl that wants to steal or sleep with the husband to get Assurance angry angry

The one i know is in Abuja, Tobell Clean Home-08173894668, thy've got enough time to clean your house in a jiffy (for offices,homes, new building etc.)
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
fecta:

The one i know is in Abuja, Tobell Clean Home-08173894668, they've got enough staff to clean your house in a jiffy (for offices,homes, new building etc.)
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by deebrain(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
With a Newly found pattern a New Househelp was disgraced after was caught trying to steal from her Boss's Bedroom moments after he left for work... Now According to Murtadha a brother to the owner of the house, The Innocent looking househelp had changed her boss's room key, making him feel like something was wrong with his Door..

And when he left for work, she immediately rushed trying to steal probably steal some cash, And Guess Who Caught her a 1yr old Baby in House..

She has sent be kicked out of the house, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-what-househelp-was-caught-doing-in.html

A moment of silence for the bolded
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by stilldoingokay(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
PamaB:
Never give your house help access into your room. You or your wife should be able to handle your bedroom.

don't employed an immature help just to take advantage of them.

I am a maid, and I have access to everywhere in the house, it called maturity.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
teebaxy:
you gree market b4 payment?

I for gree ooo but boys Don do me strong thing bad bad
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sikay19:

We are waiting for cheaper offer grin grin grin

Boss isn't it cheap already? abi want make I pack go back village cry
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by teebaxy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

I for gree ooo but boys Don do me strong thing bad bad
Trust me
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by mickel00(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
I know this girl na. She has a 4years old son. Chai!!!
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Sikay19(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Boss isn't it cheap already? abi want make I pack go back village cry
Not really bro. Seems like that is how etisalat is expensive. How much do you sell MTN data ?
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Ezi1993(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Allee90:
For God's sake how can a house help enter the masters bedroom? Masters bedroom should be taken care of by the wife in the house.
please read and understand the story before commenting.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by Adega4: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oh... No devil's work
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by franklingud(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
The innocent baby would just be looking and smiling at her like sheep.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Without knowing why she was in the bathroom.

Desperate people everywhere.
Re: HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.