Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How A Prostitute Rejected Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Prostitute Rejected Me (944 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
First, i want to breathe in and out before writing this... Ok, now am ready.

Sometime ago when i was in school [Delsu, Abraka], i was sex starved and so in haste to experiment sex. I was in my first year in school then and friends always thought i was a lucky guy for being me, i mean having female friends, sleeping in girl's hostel and so on and forth. But deep inside, i was yearning for sex. I was still a virgin then and a lot of female friends have tried having sex with me but couldn't, something like spiritual was always playing barrier to this( 100% Certain). Almost all the runs girls in my department became my friends and would invite me to their hostel and even after touching me and pulling me over, i would just act unexplained. . The case was so mysterious then.

One evening i decided to fuel my urge by visiting a brothel. When i got there, i met a lady that was so nice on sight. She ushered me into her room and told me to pay 500Naira for a quickie. I brought out 1000naira and gave it to her, then she gave me condom and pulled off her skirt for me to penetrate. Just as i was about drilling in, my hand touched her leg and she withdrew immediately. She sat on the bed begging me to take my money and go. I asked her why, she didn't say much except.." I can't tell you under this roof, you are not supposed to be here. Please take your money and go." The plea was intensed. I even offered her more money but she declined. She was so terrified, i could sense much fear from her words, trembling and plea. She gave me her number and said i should call her the next day so she could meet me elsewhere to talk. I said ok, took my money and left.

That night, i cried bitterly and asked God why He was always busting me about[Mistake i made]. To cut the long story short, i didn't call her again.

When i finally had sex months later, i felt like i lost something precious. I loved the girl i had sex with, a nice, beautiful and interesting Linguistist. We had our relationship for long before we departed.

About two years later, i passed through the brothel street at the side of college road campus 2, only to see the brothel's ruin.

My life has been a mystery. People don't seem to understand me. Some mysteries are just bumping up. Well, God knows best still.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by Alejoc(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2018
More info needed about your experience over the years....maybe you need to be closer to God and wear your pants like you should!
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Your lie.... I mean story will make a good script in a Nigerian movie

Visit www.360forextrader.com to see how to tap into the financial market and be profitable.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by easyzworld: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Life is spiritual...
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by tobechi74: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2018
y did she reject you
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alejoc:
More info needed about your experience over the years....maybe you need to be closer to God and wear your pants like you should!
I dropped out of school in year 3 due to financial epilepsy.

Over the Years

About a year later, i became a drug addict. It almost ruined my life. I tried well to let go of the drug but i couldn't at first. I was depressed. My family never liked me from kid, it was a miracle i found myself in school then.

When i dropped out of school, all my friends deserted me. I started working in an hotel as a cleaner. One day, i suffered epileptic seizure and went blanc. It was a big shame when i also had the seizure in a market place and nearly died.
Well, i stopped working in the hotel barely one month after that.... I sat myself down and started crying and blaming everything but myself. I developed Personality-Disorder afterwards and even attempted several suicides cowardly. Life taught me a great blow[ though, still teaching me]. All these while, av not been religious. One night , i just felt down so bad that i bowed and prayed. I prayed one prayer, "Lord take this thorn from my flesh, i don't want to be like this again”. Well, miraculously i stopped the drug in less than a week. In as much as i love to doubt my change out of the prayer, i just can't, it was a miracle and i am certain it was a divine work.

Ever since then, have been working hard to save money to go back to school. It been difficult my friend, very difficult. Have had dreams, but they turned out to be just dreams... With no money, no love, no friend, no family, it been so hard. .. Sometimes i just walked out by ten o'clock in the night and looked around everywhere seeing no one but myself the same life have been living all day..

It been hard but am faring by Divine grace..

Thanks for asking.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
tobechi74:
y did she reject you
I could/can barely tell.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
Your lie.... I mean story will make a good script in a Nigerian movie

Visit www.360forextrader.com to see how to tap into the financial market and be profitable.
I wish it was.. Anyway, that just my life experience bro.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by nabiz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
IamXpress:
I dropped out of school in year 3 due to financial epilepsy.

Over the Years

About a year later, i became a drug addict. It almost ruined my life. I tried well to let go of the drug but i couldn't at first. I was depressed. My family never liked me from kid, it was a miracle i found myself in school then.

When i dropped out of school, all my friends deserted me. I started working in an hotel as a cleaner. One day, i suffered epileptic seizure and went blanc. It was a big shame when i also had the seizure in a market place and nearly died.
Well, i stopped working in the hotel barely one month after that.... I sat myself down and started crying and blaming everything but myself. I developed Personality-Disorder afterwards and even attempted several suicides cowardly. Life taught me a great blow[ though, still teaching me]. All these while, av not been religious. One night , i just felt down so bad that i bowed and prayed. I prayed one prayer, "Lord take this thorn from my flesh, i don't want to be like this again”. Well, miraculously i stopped the drug in less than a week. In as much as i love to doubt my change out of the prayer, i just can't, it was a miracle and i am certain it was a divine work.

Ever since then, have been working hard to save money to go back to school. It been difficult my friend, very difficult. Have had dreams, but they turned out to be just dreams... With no money, no love, no friend, no family, it been so hard. .. Sometimes i just walked out by ten o'clock in the night and looked around everywhere seeing no one but myself the same life have been living all day..

It been hard but am faring by Divine grace..

Thanks for asking.
bros. i had my own life experience. Mine was that i disobey my spirit to join a cult group in school. I am not very good in story telling but to cut the story short, i drop out of school, i left home to abuja, i suffered, people hate me, i live inside the bush without home. i stay in abuja for four year without hearing from my family, they thought i was dead. i was like a prodigal son in the bible. i regretted coming to this world. l thought of killing myself. i cry to God day and night and but it seems he abandoned me. every night i wet my bible with tear. i smoke. i drink. it wasn't funny my brother but at the end i won. as i am talking to u now i am married with a happy a happy home. i am an average citizen.
My advice please and please keep on having​ in God. ur time will come. i have a gain a lot of life experience and wisdom. Never loose hope in God. he lives, He knows what u are going through one day u will tell ur story. how i wish u ar close to me would have love to be ur friend.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
IamXpress:
I wish it was.. Anyway, that just my life experience bro.

Apologies but... The story looks somehow.... I am not very good with condolences.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Apologies but... The story looks somehow.... I am not very good with condolences.
Noted.
Re: How A Prostitute Rejected Me by IamXpress(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
nabiz:
bros. i had my own life experience. Mine was that i disobey my spirit to join a cult group in school. I am not very good in story telling but to cut the story short, i drop out of school, i left home to abuja, i suffered, people hate me, i live inside the bush without home. i stay in abuja for four year without hearing from my family, they thought i was dead. i was like a prodigal son in the bible. i regretted coming to this world. l thought of killing myself. i cry to God day and night and but it seems he abandoned me. every night i wet my bible with tear. i smoke. i drink. it wasn't funny my brother but at the end i won. as i am talking to u now i am married with a happy a happy home. i am an average citizen.
My advice please and please keep on having​ in God. ur time will come. i have a gain a lot of life experience and wisdom. Never loose hope in God. he lives, He knows what u are going through one day u will tell ur story. how i wish u ar close to me would have love to be ur friend.

U can mail me. Pabloishuman@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For Christian Scholars / Why Northern Muslims Will Never Out Number Christians / "The Mystery Of The Anointing Oil".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.