Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) (49537 Views)

Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Anyways: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Funmilayo Adebayo, a controversial Nigerian evangelist, popularly known as Mummy GO, has revealed that she was once a prostitute.

Mummy GO claimed that she even recruited girls into prostitution in Edo.

According to her, some of the girls she trained in prostitution are now claiming to be children of God, adding that they have taken the act to another level by displaying on social media and she is not happy at all.

She disclosed this in a video making the rounds online.

Mummy GO:“Yes, I was once a prostitute. I do it. I train girls. All the girls I trained in Edo state who are claiming to be children of God are doing it on social media and you want me to be happy.

“I am a mother of prostitution. I was. The same thing, same style I taught them to become a prostitute.”

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGnxbhV92Mk

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/29/i-was-once-a-prostitute-recruited-girls-in-edo-mummy-go-video/

3 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Believe this woman at your own peril...

Na her members I dey pity

280 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
And she was latter made a virgin by God to her husband, so she says.

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Alphafeezay(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
The thing really affect am oh

16 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
We haven’t heard from this woman for a long time.. Guess she’s now back

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by sweetonugbu: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kwakwakwakwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by jimetagambo: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eh. Mummy MADAM GO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by winerbouy: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by OlamiDC: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Agbalagba clout chaser..

I still don't know why u guys alwys take this woman serious

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mummy teach me too

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jesus only, is our message

Nothing but the Gospel of Christ

His death, burial and resurrection.

We don't want distractions and cock and bull stories.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Once a prostitute,always a prostitute..
No be me talk am ooooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Promisesmiling(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Last last she still turn virginnn grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by christejames(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
This woman talks too much undecided

She should just get married to Tinubu already, talktatives. undecided

19 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Authoreety: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
OSETIGO

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by yesloaded: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Return of Mummy GO

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
undecided
Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by DSC7: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Meaning she don nack fire before cheesy cheesy

Maybe that's why all her preaching centers round fire fire fire!!!

Well there is a saying that; Before you preach the good you have to know the bad news....

Thank God for her redemption...

12 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Ayilara1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Olastep(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Rapuru14: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Now I understand the reason behind her "unguided" love for God.
May God bless her and may she find fulfillment in Him.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
This woman has stopped trending a long while ago..... So she has started her regular controversial statements to trend again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by UselessBuharist: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who let the dog out again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by asahnwaKC: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mummy mummy... formal area mama.. you don do your turn allow others kwanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by izikgiren(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
I dey hail mummy GO

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by OGwales(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mmaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by nickyj19: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
I believe her undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay mama. That is possible but people will use it to troll you. But if you not an hypocrite then they will fail

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by Antoeni(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na Everything Mummy GO Dey be
She was Once a Boko haram Member too

7 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) by gotac29: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.