Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (69014 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by wildcatter23(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by chloride6: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sell that new benz your aunty bought for you and use part of it to buy venza.

Use the rest to help her

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Philinho(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
May God deliver her in Jesus name
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by princeade86(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
money u do use to buy bag, or any of u celebrities dey used to spend at quilox club , if just 20 of u can contribute just 800k, it will be OK to save her life. or talk to just ur sis and davido.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by lawrence35(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's well

Start the month by making good money.
See signature
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Mikeross62: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
God heal her
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Dinho20(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
My Candid Advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by tayooluwole: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vaseline loading...

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by sinola(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
CastedBlog:
A Beautiful Nigerian Lady is currently getting sympathy and Donations from Nigerians as she's down with Cancer, You can't see her before photos and pass her by... Pls she needs help, I Ebiwali has also Donated to her, i feel so sad.. Such a Pretty Lady.

Laura Ikeji and other well meaning Nigerians has also been reaching for her, What ever you can give will go a long way.

Read her Post on Gofundme below!;

Hi! My name is Rachel Nengi Fubara. I'm a vibrant and ambitious, 27 year old female. I'm a graduate of Genetics & Biotechnology from the University of Calabar, Nigeria and a fashion designer. In 2018, I was diagnosed with acute Angiosarcoma (cancer of the lining of the blood vessel), a cancerous tumor, very close to my groin. Further evaluation showed that the groin mass is sitting on the femoral vessels.

It all began during my service year when I noticed a painless lump on her groin area, I went to different hospitals and was prescribed compression tights to worn at all times with hopes that the swelling will reduce or disappear. I wore this tights for almost two years (2015 - 2016) all to no avail. The swelling only got bigger and painful. I underwent a surgery in January 2018, to remove this mass. Upon conducting a biopsy to test this growth, results came back as a cancerous growth. Since then, my family has been trying to raise funds to send me to India for further medical treatment which includes another operation and chemotherapy. Walking as become difficult because of the tumor and the tumor is getting bigger.

Like most of us, I have goals and dreams, one of which is to further my education by obtaining a Masters degree and kick-start my clothing design & making business. However, all of these dreams have been put on hold to be whole again.

I need your financial assistance to fund my transportation and medical bills. Whatever donation I receive will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless you!

Donate what you can, nothing is too small.

https://www.gofundme.com/save-nengi-from-cancer

And Do it Directly..

So far $3,792 has been donated. If 10,000 Nigerians Can Donate N1k each she's good to go all Together the money she needs is 12.7 million naira.
Rest in Peace to the people who couldn't save, how about the ones we can save. Pls Save Nengi..

If You'd Like to See More Photos, I posted it on my blog too.
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerians-cry-out-for-beautiful-and.html

but linda can close eyes and pay this money without any skin pain na
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nedfed(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Yahoo boy(s) used her

I no slowpoke like u wil still come online 2 talk rubbish.
It cud be ur sister think twice.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by TheKingIsHere: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Why is Laura crying out?

I thought her sister is super rich with N500m house in banana island?

N12m should be chicken change for linda

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Partnerbiz(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
The pastors will not see her now and perform miracles...
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by LionInAShityZoo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
No need for any monetary donations, Lets all donate our prayers.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Homguy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

now am very happy for what that is happening to these prost1tute

After running through from politifians and yahoo yahoo dick before her service, even after her parent provide all her needs.

Now she is down with cancer, that is good, even this one is lucky her body doesn't get slaughtered.

This here is one bag of overflowing stupidity and dumbness. Get a life bro! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by brodalikeme(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
God have mercy on you and raise help for you in Jesus name-amen!!!
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by engrj(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is my own story here about my mother but no body is helping out again.

I have been on nairaland for many years now
Nairaland mods suppose help me out before now.
It's my mother, we have spent everything have on her treatment.

Though some good people have really help me a lot here.
Please:
Mr. Seun
Lalasticala, all the mods and nairalanders pls help.
This is her full story here.https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-mum-70-blind/2#68678855

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
My bro survive this type of disease after 4 surgeries.
Only God save

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by PennywysCares(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

After running through from politifians and yahoo yahoo dick before her service, even after her parent provide all her needs.

Now she is down with cancer, that is good, even this one is lucky her body doesn't get slaughtered.

brother you too harsh take it easy on here, shaa I know ladies like this do form posh when they are 100/100 looking down on guys but at this moment pity her

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
12m is not too much for Linda, why bother people or does she have plans of advertising the help when it's finally rendered hence this initial media hype.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Honestly
adorable29:
I swear, asides a few, most of you here are a disgrace to Nigeria! Foreigners read you people and wonder with is inside the water we drink. I don't even know how come most of the imb.eciles are always the first to make it to the first page in almost every front page topic. undecided

May she have the strenght to fight this and pull through. May we or our loved ones not be faced with this nightmare. Its such a terrible journey. My heart goes out to all cancer survivals.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Eldoni: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please don't say what you don't know. I know this lady cos we served together in Uyo 2014/2015 Batch B. Don't spoil her good name. She needs all the help she can get. Thus is just too sad. God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by magicminister: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Eldoni:
Please don't say what you don't know. I know this lady cos we served together in Uyo 2014/2015 Batch B. Don't spoil her good name. She needs all the help she can get. Thus is just too sad. God have mercy on us.

Most people on NL are poor and useless and hateful. They cannot stand the sight of anyone that appears to be beyond their miserable reach. That is why they’ve maligned this beautifl lady.

Why isn’t there an account number? I would love to donate.

If NL is a reflection of the Migerian society then we’re doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Sleezwizz: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
adorable29:
I swear, asides a few, most of you here are a disgrace to Nigeria! Foreigners read you people and wonder with is inside the water we drink. I don't even know how come most of the imb.eciles are always the first to make it to the first page in almost every front page topic.

May she have the strenght to fight this and pull through. May we or our loved ones not be faced with this nightmare. Its such a terrible journey. My heart goes out to all cancer survivals.

They are ret*rded youths... I read their comments most times and I pity the youth of this country...

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by kingthreat(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let Laura tell her rich sister Linda to help.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by davillian(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its usually people that don't have that helps in such situations.
Linda you are rich pay the bills and leave us alone.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Sall(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Do you know the lady in question?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by magicminister: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
comshots:
I hope she is not one of the ladies who disses broke guys as if we(me and my colleagues) are happy with our present and temporary state and chase after Yahoo boys and sugar daddies to trade their body for iPhone x.I am not happy for her predicament.I am only advising other girls to work for their own money instead of being a leech.I wish her quick recovery.

I never hear say cancer catch person for groin.

What does her condition have to do with. Broke guys You will forever reme sin broke if u don’t free your mind because your own poverty na the worst type which is povertybof the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by ANNOY(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

You are a bastardized fool. Bloody Felicia.
You are art male prostitute. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Afec1000givers: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Aba anty linda how mush is 12m
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by happyfm: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Yahoo boy(s) used her
Walai u no well
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Babaflenjor: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
I quote ur sister Linda " I av bought cars for many people" pls Laura tell ur sister to stop buying cars for people and pls buy life for this lady. I know sha is worth faaaar more than 12 mil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.