Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (69033 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Jimmy231: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

now am very happy for what that is happening to these prost1tute

After running through from politifians and yahoo yahoo dick before her service, even after her parent provide all her needs.

Now she is down with cancer, that is good, even this one is lucky her body doesn't get slaughtered.

Fear God oo
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by pokipoki: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alejoc:
She should consider amputation if it will prevent it from spreading...... Cancer needs some more medical research!
Amputation? Really? Dude do your research on cancer
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by MarieSucre(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Beautiful lady, I will make a transfer to you tomorrow, wish you speedy recovery.

I'm impressed. I'm happy that you have such a good mind.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
smiley kind words. Thank you.
MarieSucre:

I'm impressed. I'm happy that yoi have such a good mind.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Janyves(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Your soul is troubled, may you find inner peace.

#Siren
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by BigbenIX(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Don't mind them. She's a nice girl, I know her and I'm praying for her

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by tunize(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

After running through from politifians and yahoo yahoo dick before her service, even after her parent provide all her needs.

Now she is down with cancer, that is good, even this one is lucky her body doesn't get slaughtered.

Haba bros with all due respect why judging her like that every female must not be a prostitute now amd more so anyone can be victimbof anything sir is not her fault she had cancer please.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by SkinnyNigga: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Where is her boyfriend? . the guy don tear race

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by macaranta(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Even if you lacked love and attention growing up, it's not every time you should try to seek it.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Amino4acid: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Y is Laura Ikeji disturbing us? Her sister bought a mansion that costs almost 200 million, and now 12million naira wahala don come, she's calling on the public. If you see the kyn eye God dey look you now eeh.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
MikeMicheal:
Some dirty souls will still imagine shifting the black pant and sliding in.
hahahahaha even your mind sef dirty. See wetin you dey think

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
tayooluwole:
Vaseline loading...
who be this one?
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by eseh1(f): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2018
eurogee:
No bank account where payments can be deposited into? Please provide one!

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by newslifeop: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 02, 2018
faithesco:
are you minding them!!!

But they can afford to buy the latest Mercedes Benz, undecided undecided

Dear Nengi I wish you divine healing!!
Silver nor Gold do I have, but what I have I give to you!!!

Or the latest Bentley for a yet to be born fetus.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by TadM: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2018
This i where i want all these yeye yahoo boys to be showing theirselves.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Uemah7: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2018
All of you saying rubbish should just stop, this is my former course mate in the uni, she's never been the type of girl who'd sleep with a man for benefits. If you can't donate, just be quiet and walk away. I pray this doesn't happen to any of you.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Funkybabee(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
God will give her strenght to fight this and her healing will be permanent

Make them post her details for people to donate into
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Godrocks: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
so sad and terrible this is happening to her I knew back then at the university of calabar her friend was my course mate in school, may God deliver her out of this
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by itzjwizzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sorry please, from how much can b donated?
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by eseh1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
itzjwizzy:
Sorry please, from how much can b donated?
any amount...
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wow, I pray she gets the assistance on time.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by itzjwizzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
OK thanks
eseh1:
any amount...
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by mindeed(f): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dearest,

I hope you read this, I will be having an operation on thursday as well. Wish you all the best. I strongly believe you will pull through this. You are greatly loved and greatly blessed.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by shox(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
faithesco:
are you minding them!!!

But they can afford to buy the latest Mercedes Benz, undecided undecided

Dear Nengi I wish you divine healing!!
Silver nor Gold do I have, but what I have I give to you!!!

Was thinking about the same thing...
As I see say Laura Don dey the mata...my mind dey at rest...But as I see say she sef dey campaign for money...my mind cut..so na we Wey Neva get range na im go contribute....dem celebrities must be madt
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by wyzoe: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rest in peace dear.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by lielbree: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
adorable29:
I swear, asides a few, most of you here are a disgrace to Nigeria! Foreigners read you people and wonder what is inside the water we drink. I don't even know how come most of the imb.eciles are always the first to make it to the first page in almost every front page topic. undecided

May she have the strenght to fight this and pull through. May we or our loved ones not be faced with this nightmare. Its such a terrible journey. My heart goes out to all cancer survivals.
The decay in educational system is to blame... it's really shameful.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
mindeed:
Dearest,

I hope you read this, I will be having an operation on thursday as well. Wish you all the best. I strongly believe you will pull through this. You are greatly loved and greatly blessed.
Hope the operation was successful?

RIP Rachel Fubara.
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Goddyss(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by makethegrades: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Goddyss:
May God never forgive our leaders in government anywhere they may be. This pretty lady died because of inability of these f00ls in government. An early assistance would have prevented this death.

No matter how rich or wealthy you may be, we are all humans and misfortune will befall these selfish wicked souls

Hmmm
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Goddyss(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
makethegrades:

Amen
May all the corrupt leaders that destroy this country be in trouble that money can't solve

Amen
Re: Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics by Nobody: 5:38am On May 31, 2019
Nice animation :-) cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.