Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (53248 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos / I’ve Only Travelled Out Of Nigeria To Benin Republic – Ibrahim Chatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by millionboi2: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
Pray for Nigeria... The blood shed of last month won't be repeated this month.....
oga just amend ur way......for it is asign for a man to die,after death judgement.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by dontbothermuch: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
So it is poor Man's daughter that is OK to beat
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Toks2008(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Magnumproperty:

I know him but I don't even know u. Bad belle is allowed. For Kunle Afolayan to feature him in October 1st shows that he is talented.

Bad belle ke..wettin concern me if he wins an Oscar? Have you ever come across the word 'Personal opinion'? you can google it.

Have a nice sunday.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Omotaday(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Toks2008:

Your opinion...to me he is not even close cos he over acts.

I was in Nollywood in the late 90s so I know what it means to be a good actor.
He does not, he is natural, he makes it real, he is too real. When you talk of "over acting", that is Odunlade, not this guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by martolux(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
you could just replace the word "politician" with the word "thug" since you see all politicians as been violent grin
Biggybambam2:

I believe you read the story upside down.

What he meant was that politicians have money to run a case against him.
Be that as it may, they also have the money to send thugs to beat him up
The guy was talking in the context of the perceived violence that pervaded his marriage; "...I said once but she slapped me first..."

What kind of money do you have to compete with a politician when it comes to violence?
Beat a politicians daughter and see what will happen to you
It's as simple as that!
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Biggybambam2: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
martolux:
you could just replace the word "politician" with the word "thug" since you see all politicians as been violent grin

Sincerely, I really don't understand where you're coming from.
Maybe you lack a good understanding of the English Language and its expression.

By the way, what class are you?
Or which school did you attend (if any)?

Ibrahim Chatta must have used a subtle way of saying the politician father of his ex-wife is a thug, hence he bred a thug as a child
Why would she slap her husband, as he claimed?
It shows she is from an uncultured family
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
sexybbstar:

Seriously? That's impressive. He speaks English language fluently, same thing with yoruba language. He can act a lunatic role perfectly. Old man, young man, illiterate, foreigner. He's just too good abeg .
Yes, he never attended any university. He is just too versatile. Only few actors can be ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by omoiyalayi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
CHOPUP411:
Marriage is not a tea party,u have to be prepared mentally,financially and also emotionally

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by tafabaloo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
Pray for Nigeria... The blood shed of last month won't be repeated this month.....

Amen. It is well with Nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by yahmohy27: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
owomida1:
Best Yoruba Actor Ever
You are right
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by nick50(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Why will d world be better when they blame men for virtually everything that happens..
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by martolux(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
you are very judgemental and it has affected your reasoning
Biggybambam2:

Sincerely, I really don't understand where you're coming from.
Maybe you lack a good understanding of the English Language and its expression.

By the way, what class are you?
Or which school did you attend (if any)?

Ibrahim Chatta must have used a subtle way of saying the politician father of his ex-wife is a thug, hence he bred a thug as a child
Why would she slap her husband, as he claimed?
It shows she is from an uncultured family
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Burgerlomo: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beehshorp:

Amen!
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Bellarod05: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin you welcome
Keegan:
Thanks.

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by shadrach77: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omotaday:
He does not, he is natural, he makes it real, he is too real. When you talk of "over acting", that is Odunlade, not this guy.

I thought I was the only one who thinks Odunlade overacts undecided
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Omotaday(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
shadrach77:

I thought I was the only one who thinks Odunlade overacts undecided
No, many people are aware. By the way, you have spent a good number of years on here, are you part of the MOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Biggybambam2: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
martolux:
you are very judgemental and it has affected your reasoning

The only one judgemental here is YOU!
I asked you, what class are you or which school did you attend?

I need to know who I am talking to because some don't even worth my time.
You have said things that make no sense and you have to be called out for it

Just because you have a phone with data service gives you no no moral justification to come online to spew rubbish
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by springtech(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2018
aalangel:
Where's the lady's picture?

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by aalangel(f): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2018
She's pretty.

[quote author=springtech post=69002349][/quote]
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by martolux(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Cracked head
Biggybambam2:

The only one judgemental here is YOU!
I asked you, what class are you or which school did you attend?

I need to know who I am talking to because some don't even worth my time.
You have said things that make no sense and you have to be called out for it

Just because you have a phone with data service gives you no no moral justification to come online to spew rubbish
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by shadrach77: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Omotaday:
No, many people are aware. By the way pretty, you have spent a good number of years on here, are you part of the MOD?

Two things
(a) I’m a male cheesy grin
(b) I’m not an MOD ( though I’d love to be someday cheesy grin).
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Mryacks: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
goldbim:
Maybe the foundation of that marriage was based on deceit from both parties..eyes don clear now!!badmarket..

You are right. People always take that foundation stage for granted. It always comes back to play a big role in the future of any relationship..

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by goldbim(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mryacks:

You are right. People always take that foundation stage for granted. It always comes back to play a big role in the future of any relationship..
true..blinded by lust and the euphoria of meeting a new catch .I guess.. cheesy
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Mryacks: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
goldbim:
true..blinded by lust and the euphoria of meeting a new catch .I guess.. cheesy

Exactly...

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Darmolla02:
women are not so righteous anymore, they truly love you the first two to three weeks or relationship when they yet to see any side chicks. I stopped loving and caring about them.. they are a torn on my heart. all k could ask from God is to protect my daughter and give me what it takes to care of her.. but as for me, am not entertaining any lady in my life anymore. NEVER
Why you dey talk like this baba? cheesy
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by goldbim(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mryacks:

Exactly...
happy birthday,sir.wishing you many graceful years ahead. cool..

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Mryacks: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
goldbim:
happy birthday,sir.wishing you many graceful years ahead. cool..

So kind of you...thank you so much
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Darmolla02: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
Why you dey talk like this baba? cheesy

na me understand wetin make me talk am.. temi yemi.. no b girls.. smhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.