Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (53247 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos / I’ve Only Travelled Out Of Nigeria To Benin Republic – Ibrahim Chatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by pafo(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2018
I like this guy pass odun. Best actor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Fantastic actor. From his explanations, insecurity killed his marriage with the senator's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
sexybbstar:
I like this guy pass odun. Best actor.
The guy can act any role and he speaks well. I am still surprised he is not a university graduate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Keegan: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who's the Senator?
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Omotaday(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
owomida1:
Best Yoruba Actor Ever
I swear, this guy is one of the best i have seen in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Bellarod05: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Senator Adeleke,OBO father..
Keegan:
Who's the Senator?
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hmm senator's dauthercheesy. Maybe she figured out dat u only married her for her daddy's connection and money or u were probably nacking other ladies behind her back and she eventually wanted out. All dese rich men dauthers no dey collect nosense frm mencheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Keegan: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks.

Bellarod05:
Senator Adeleke,OBO father..
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gold digger!

Homo diggerus sapiens
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
He is a wife beater just like Dino Melaye.

How can every woman you have wifed accuse you of physical abuse? It must be true. The man needs professional help.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by abbeyty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
owomida1:
Best Yoruba Actor Ever

I love the guy he can interpret any role perfectly. He is so talented.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by davillian(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
When ever I do everything to keep a woman I end up losing her.
Right now I just try a little and let them walk away if they want too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by OrireSA(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
I don't think we can judge we need the woman's side too to get a clearer understanding, I was married to a pretty woman from Imo State that I met on a Nigerian site I supported her family financially monthly I sent them R5000 ( about #120,000 ) and moved their daughter into my house in SA about now they accuse me of cheating on her meanwhile she cheated on me with a broke man no less, shes moved back to Nigeria but we have a child together and pay her child support. My point is marriage is hard so don't judge before you know the whole story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
owomida1:
Best Yoruba Actor Ever

He is Hollywood worthy.

An all around accomplished actor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omotaday:
I swear, this guy is the best i have seen in Nigeria.

I concur.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by donbenie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Buh u look like a woman beater in my opinion grin grin grin

If a man did it before, he will do it again.
He never said he beat the wife..am not a woman beater but if any female had the temerity to slap me,I'll give her a whooping to remember..

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Omotaday:
I swear, this guy is the best i have seen in Nigeria.
Your opinion...to me he is not even close cos he over acts.

I was in Nollywood in the late 90s so I know what it means to be a good actor.

1 Like

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by san316(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
She thought he loves in real life the way he loves in movies bit ended up seeing the opposite.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by felaismyhero(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
Pray for Nigeria... The blood shed of last month won't be repeated this month.....
all through my observations in true history(fake histories are those presented in the bible and the quran),i have never noted any great thing achieved by prayer.never! great things happen when men with knowledge take action.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

The guy can act any role and he speaks well. I am still surprised he is not a university graduate.
Seriously? That's impressive. He speaks English language fluently, same thing with yoruba language. He can act a lunatic role perfectly. Old man, young man, illiterate, foreigner. He's just too good abeg .

5 Likes

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by livinbygrace: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Toks2008:

Forget that,Ibrahim Chatta is a very good actor .He act so perfectly than any other actors in the industry.Its only a blind person that will deny that

6 Likes

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Magnumproperty: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Toks2008:

I know him but I don't even know u. Bad belle is allowed. For Kunle Afolayan to feature him in October 1st shows that he is talented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by jahsharon: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
Hibiscuss:
Didn't you marry her because of her father's influence before ?

Ibrahim Chatta has more influence than ex-Governor (Senator) Shaba Lafiaji who is the ex-wife's father. If you doubt it, ask your friends whom Senator Lafiaji is, I am sure less than 10% of your friends know him. You may interpret it to mean popularity, but positive popularity and influence go hand in hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by dahnimoh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Quality20:
in other words marrying a big mans daughter means u may not b so free with her as u won't wanna hurt her so d parents or siblings don't descend on u physically ,legally or any how

You make a point. Looking st number of times he mentioned senators daughter
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
6Ebisco:
Actor, Ibrahim Chatta has debunked the claim that his ex-wife, Salamat, who is a Senator’s daughter, left him because he was a woman beater.

There were reports that Salamat decided to walk away from their union because she suffered domestic violence but Chatta, in an interview with Punch, wondered how he could have summoned the courage to batter a politician’s daughter.

The actor explained that he tried his best in making the marriage work but to no avail after the woman declared that she no longer loved him.

Speaking further, he said, “I am not a wife beater. It was reported on different occasions that I beat a woman but no one came out with proof. When one beats a woman, don’t you think the women will come up with photos of injuries sustained during the beating?

“During an interview, a journalist asked me if I had hit a woman before, I said once but she slapped me first and they twisted my words and used it against me.

“When we die, we should not think it is over because God will like to know how we spent our lives.

“When I married Salamat, the daughter of a senator, here was no trust in the union . I begged and did everything to make the marriage work because I feared what the fans would think about me. I didn’t want the public to think I could not keep a happy home or see me in a bad light because I know I am a role model.

“But she said she had stopped loving me since 2012 when we did our Nikkah. According to her, she was only pretending all the while. Even though my mind was no longer in the relationship too, I still wanted her and was willing to put things in order.

“When couples fight, I don’t know why people always put the blame on men. If you are an entertainer, it becomes worse as there is a general insinuation that entertainers are promiscuous and irresponsible. heard different stories when Salamat left me.

“They also said she left my house because I didn’t have a good home . But I had four bedrooms , two sitting rooms and I accommodated people too.

“I love having people around me, which also became a problem . But she saw all these before marriage. They also said I beat her like I did to my baby mama. What kind of money do I have that would make me beat a politician’s daughter?

“Are people so gullible to believe those lies? When people make accusations , they should come out with proof apart from word of mouth.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/actor-ibrahim-chatta-speaks-on-beating.html

One of my favorite actors. He interprets his role so well.
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by laraemi(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
Pray for Nigeria... The blood shed of last month won't be repeated this month.....
Amen
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by dansokoto1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Darmolla02:
women are not so righteous anymore, they truly love you the first two to three weeks or relationship when they yet to see any side chicks. I stopped loving and caring about them.. they are a torn on my heart. all k could ask from God is to protect my daughter and give me what it takes to care of her.. but as for me, am not entertaining any lady in my life anymore. NEVER
I agree with you
Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
This guy is an incredible actor. I just found out about him this year.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter by Biggybambam2: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
martolux:
"What kind of money do I have that would make me beat a politician’s daughter?" [b]

Its seem the actor cared so much about marrying a senator's daughter than marrying a wife.....if you marry a trilionare's or a poor farmer's daughter, treat her like a wife regardless of her background

I believe you read the story upside down.

What he meant was that politicians have money to run a case against him.
Be that as it may, they also have the money to send thugs to beat him up
The guy was talking in the context of the perceived violence that pervaded his marriage; "...I said once but she slapped me first..."

What kind of money do you have to compete with a politician when it comes to violence?
Beat a politicians daughter and see what will happen to you
It's as simple as that!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.