Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. (2849 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Jamariwolff(f): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
I sin sexually everyday , either by masturbation or fornication. Yes, every single day, i commit sexual sin.

Pls help me someone, the urge is overpowering me. I can't do nothing, i feel empty afterwards but still.....

Oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Heartbender: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Call me. Let's talk
Jamariwolff:
I sin sexually everyday , either by masturbation or fornication. Yes, every single day, i commit sexual sin.

Pls help me someone, the urge is overpowering me. I can't do nothing, i feel empty afterwards but still.....

Oh Lord.
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Lirqur: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

You can control it if you fear him enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Jaynom(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Seek a Therapist! Don't waste your time praying and fasting God has provided a possible solution in a psychologist/therapist
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
Just accept your horniness. There's nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you use a condom when having sex so you won't get std or pregnancy.
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by socy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
notin come out #life goes on
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by pyyxxaro: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Just accept your horniness(There's nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you use a condom when having sex so you won't get std or pregnancy.

Let her come to my chamber for cleansing cool
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Let her come to my chamber for cleansing cool
How do you know she doesn't have a boyfriend.
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by pyyxxaro: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

How do you know she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Our ancestors just told me now

I have a cure for her , she should contact me b4 the next market day embarassed

Am very serious
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by daceo1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

hello dear send a mail if ure serious about what you posted, lets see how possible i can help out.
sorry i know how it feels to go through guilt daily
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
nothing wrong with sexual desire.God put it there so that couple's Will enjoy their marriage life.But uncontrollable urge for it like yours is an indication of spirit/demons of lust .There is a demons of lust inside of you .I'm speaking from experience because I was once in your shoe.Until I went on five days dry fasting in a mountain.That was how the uncontrollable urge disappeared till today .This spirit of lust or spiritual husband will always come to make love to you in dreams.You wouldn't be able to control your sexual urge after each sexual dreams.I will honestly advice you to seek for deliverance in a genuine church or become a woman of fasting and prayers .Also try to live a holy life after the deliverance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Butterflyleo: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

The fact that you know it is bad yet keep doing it shows you are redeemable.

Every urge is controllable if you allow the spirit of God to influence that control.

Anyone telling you to embrace it is killing you. Genuinely give your heart and life to God and watch it disappear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by CodeTemplar: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
You can control yourself. It is like a man who refuses to learn how to drive a car and then starts asking why did the engineers produce a vehicle he can't drive?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Our ancestors just told me now

I have a cure for her , she should contact me b4 the next market day embarassed

Am very serious
what cure pls?
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You can control yourself. It is like a man who refuses to learn how to drive a car and then starts asking why did the engineers produce a vehicle he can't drive?
the best I can go is three days. I tried recently and couldn't exceed the third day
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by M0ron: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

Why can’t you control it?

Rapists also blame God

Grow up instead of asking silly questions
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
M0ron:

Why can’t you control it?

Rapists also blame God

Grow up instead of asking silly questions
how can you compare me to a rapist.

Do I take out my sexual urge forcefully on innocent people?
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by twosquare(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
@Jamariwolff, you can control it if you want to. You didn't start like that at first. You opened a door, then the floodgates of that emotion became intense. It took time to be overcome by the masturbation and fornication, but you've got to learn how to say No and stand up. This is not a coincidence. There are a lot of things attached to this: what you watch and feed on. If it weren't possible, God wouldn't have said:

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness
? (Romans 6:12-16)

You can do it, but it is step by step a little here, a little there. Then you need to start praying, then feed on the word of God. If you are weak to read, get an audio Bible app on android. Listen over and over. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by FrostyButter: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
the best I can go is three days. I tried recently and couldn't exceed the third day
its hard to tell if anyone is serious on this platform. If you are serious, then do this

1. Get serious with your work and walk with God. You do know that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but againts principalities in high places. The moment you realise that, you are almost on your way out of any addiction.
2. Mind those you tell about this addiction you face. Especially male folks you talk to in real life, epecially the one that act clergy or spiritual. Many may want to take advantage of you, and the devil is crafty. So be careful about those you tell.
3. Get busy achieving. Not just getting busy but achieving something awsome daily. Not even sex can be as fulfilling as achievements.

I see God helping you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by twosquare(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
In addition to my comments above, if you are truly ready to be free... You need to master the Book of Romans, and pray fervently that the antidote contain therein help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Aaronsrod: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lirqur:

You can control it if you fear him enough.

Yes. Fear always. Fear the Lords wrath.

You are not a Christain if you do not live in constant fear of God's punishment. Without this fear we will all masturbate rape and murder unceasingly.

Fear is the path to eternal life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by SeedofDavid: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
A lot of ideas have been projected to you but I believe you can descern the reasonable ones. There are things you can do to ultimately over this burden
- Acquire knowledge from the bible and seasoned authors on spiritual topics. read, read and read again, knowledge is power. The bible makes us to understand that increasing in knowledge of Christ Jesus also increases your Grace in him.
- Also get committed to God genuinely. The enemy wants you to feel bad so you condemn yourself and draw further away from God. Understand this trick so that you don't end up being the one to condemn yourself. The enemy has no power to condemn you.
- You can (and should) engage in the prayer and fasting suggested above, make sure you are thoroughly committed to it and ensure to fall in love with the bible throughout said period with readiness to realign yourself to it's dictates. It will among many other things purge your mind.

Take care my sister...

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Martinez19(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Just accept your horniness. There's nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you use a condom when having sex so you won't get std or pregnancy.
Ah! There is o. Such indulgence and frequency can interfere with productivity and time management. I think she has a sex addiction problem.
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Godwithus20: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls don't be mad about your self....

Those are part of life
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Martinez19(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Regardless of what you believe, the truth will be the truth. You have a sex addiction problem, I know because I have gone through it and I have overcome, it's been five years of complete success. I gave you tips to overcome this on a recent thread of yours. It takes a lot of willpower and determination. A therapist would help also if possible. There is no short cut, you have to grab the bull by the horn. It depends on you. No god, spell or mysticism will help you out except you want to kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by sonofthunder: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
If you can settle the case of a rapist whose victim happens to be your daughter sister wife or mother as simply an act of uncontrollable sexual urges and allow the rapist to go freely, abegi God will just free you, you no get any case,you're discharged and acquainted.Matthew 7:12 grin grin grin
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by CodeTemplar: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
It is all in the mind. Once. you can regulate the thoughts within your mind it is far more simple. What kind of music and films do you listen to and watch? They influence these things alot.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by OkCornel(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.

I can totally relate with you.

But I'll assure you of one thing, it's a phase in life you and everyone must go through (even the seemingly religious people are affected by this).

The challenges that comes with the next phase of life will eclipse this sexual urge that is bothering you.

First things first, you need to realize that whatever you focus your mind on eventually has power over you. The more conscious you are of this struggle with your sexual urge/desires, then your powerlessness to masturbation and sex continues...

Why it seems this is a real struggle for you now is because I assume you have free time on your hands...and before you know it, your mind wanders to sexual thoughts or certain things in your environment that triggers sexual thoughts and urges...

Nature abhors vacuum. If you do not consciously fill your mind with something productive, your environment will do that for you.

For a start, picture how your life was before your struggles with masturbation and sex. There were things about your future you dreamed about, things you were ...and still passionate about, your goals and dreams, hobbies e.t.c.

Fill these dreams and thoughts in your mind, always think about how you are going to achieve them, become obsessed with it... that way, you would have effectively substituted he vacuum in your mind that would be filled by sexual thoughts...and you'll hardly have spare time on your hands to get your mind filled with these thoughts...

Masturbation and sex is more or less like an addictive habit...so I do not expect my advise to take immediate effect as though you will never have a relapse... but if you stick with this advise, you'll notice remarkable improvement and gradual freedom from this habit, your relapses will reduce ... till you become totally free from it and you're in control...

I have been through this shit before...and it's damn annoying...

P.S. I hope I do not come off as judgmental. I sincerely apologize if you see it that way. I only want to be of help.

Best of luck dear. We can always discuss and find out the best practical strategy to get you out of this hole...

5 Likes

Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Prinzcharmin: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
cn you add me on WhatsApp if you dnt mind I tink I have pragmatic solution to your problem 08060472851
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2018
What u nid is spiritual cleansing are u ready
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
Re: Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. by Lekan111(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oh Lord.
This goes to show that you are normal but you have to confirm this urge so that it won't destroy you.
The psalmist said
How shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it].

To overcome this there is need to discipline yourself by abstaining from those things that made you to sin, pray, read the word God and determine to obey

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Quotes By Archbishop Benson Idahosa That Will Change Ur Life. By Olokpa / My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising / Satan Wants You To Tithe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.