Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (37278 Views)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by phreakabitoo: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
somehow:

Is this why PDP couldn't sustain their grip in 2015?

I don't know. I couldn't care less about partisan politics.
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Kingspin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

So what's the need of the cards?
The need for the card is for you to vote but INEC announce final result. If they can allow under age voting then there is need to worry.

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by laliga01: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

Every polling unit has a fixed number of voters.

You cannot foist yourself on it.

Your details go into a database.

Please tell us something else.

This shows that you are Jon Snow, you know nothing.
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by senatordave1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
laliga01:

This shows that you are Jon Snow, you know nothing.
Not so,hes trying to chart a course through his probing and satirical questions.by the way,if what the op posted is true,it goes to further show that buhari will easily win next year polls no matter what.up buhari
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by delvinmaya(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingspin:
The need for the card is for you to vote but INEC announce final result. If they can allow under age voting then there is need to worry.

Your fears are quiet legitimate, but even the underage voters must present their card to vote. You can't print any card anywhere and expect to bring it to your polling unit and they will allow you vote.

Your name and number must be in the polling unit register. Even if they are not using card reader, your details must tally with the voters register. Go find out how Mimiko won in court against Agagu, you would see that using any fake voters card will back fire.

As for the cards being on Alibaba. You can see that it was advertised for a product the seller has. An RFID card/hologram cover. It's just an advert. And it's wrong using the card for advertising. A report should be made against the sellers to have the card removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by somehow: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Better you quote what you care about next time
phreakabitoo:

I don't know. I couldn't care less about partisan politics.
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by chosenwan1(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2018
The question is which database Is it the country that does not know the actual number of its citizens. With a porous border where militias move in out and change their moniker as they wish to carry out the will of the leaders. Rigging 19
chloride6:

Do you know how many people voted last elections even though they couldn't find their names on the register?

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by donqx: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2018
hmm
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Ignorance is what will finish Nigerians sha.

I checked it out i think the person that posted that message is actually an alarmist and a bit ignorant. What they are advertising is printing of PVC Cards. PVC cards in the printing industry is a general name for those plastic cards and does not translate to Personal Voters Cards.

Read the details of the listing on Alibaba and you will understand it better. They are probably trying to target Nigerian Clients and decided to use something familiar to give them an idea of the anti counterfeiting features and all that but with something close to home.

If you also use alibaba alot you will note that the chinco people can put anything interesting to their ad to draw their target client

nwabobo:
Wonders shall never end as Nigeria's INEC permanent Voter's Cards are found on sale on alibaba.com.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60747136750/Name-Card-Custom-Printing-PVC-RFID.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.134.1acc5228LY8nfQ
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by PHILipu1(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Who said anything about free and fair elections in Nigeria under buhari...

Democracy died immediately Jonathan left
Already crying rigging wen time Neva reach.
Pls is it Inec or Buhari that are selling the voters card?
Must you mention Buhari and are you still crying over your clueless Otueke hero?

Let your hero contest in 2019 na!
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by MicroSweet(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
I've seen grant and personal data forms in which bearers where requested to supply there voters registration no, polling unit and location. What use do you think these sensitive details would be put into? Could it be for malpractice?
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by VocalWalls: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
And how would it relate with the already existing database?

You think because you print tour own ExxonMobil ID card you can access the turnstiles?

Remember during the Dino recall.

People saw their real names signed.

Think about the ravaged areas where people have fled their homes. Anyone with the right buttons can get access to inec’s database, extract the real details, and print them on these cards.
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Forrecruitment: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
this one weak me oo
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by laliga01: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Not so,hes trying to chart a course through his probing and satirical questions.by the way,if what the op posted is true,it goes to further show that buhari will easily win next year polls no matter what.up buhari

These guys can do anything to remain in power. No chance for fair play at all, just like the past administration did.
These guys want it all by force and they can easily do those manipulations far north, I tell you most solemnly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April / Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.