Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (29459 Views)

8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Smart4me: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Grupo:

I quickly scanned through your profile and saw you are a job seeker. That information invalidates your claim of being a high earner. The screenshot you posted above is either stolen or a one off earning.

I mean, if you earn that much, you won't be looking for a job. You would simply make enough, establish your own business and employ others. Two, you wouldn't be looking for people to pay you for training.

You, my friend, are not serious. Go and apply for more jobs.

Can i beg for one thing: just one thing please. Are u a honest person? can u promise to withdraw your statement or edit it if i show u live evidence? If u are willing to do this, please, i will add u on my whatsapp, i will do a live video for u, okay. If I fail to do this, please come back here and blast me. I would be glad if u can do this because it will help clear ur doubt. I am not talking about picture, i will do a live video starting from where i login into my freelance account.

As for job application, please I used to work, i quit my job as a CCR about a year ago. Glo invited me for a job, I guess I applied for that job long time ago. Didnt even remember when. I declined. That is just another story, simply promise u are willing to edit this and i will add u up and make a live screen recording video for u. After watching, kindly come back here, apologize and edit your post.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Grupo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Smart4me:

Can i beg for one thing: just one thing please. Are u a honest person? can u promise to withdraw your statement or edit it if i show u live evidence? If u are willing to do this, please, i will add u on my whatsapp, i will do a live video for u, okay. If I fail to do this, please come back here and blast me. I would be glad if u can do this because it will help clear ur doubt. I am not talking about picture, i will do a live video starting from where i login into my freelance account.

As for job application, please I used to work, i quit my job as a CCR about a year ago. Glo invited me for a job, I guess I applied for that job long time ago. Didnt even remember when. I declined. That is just another story, simply promise u are willing to edit this and i will add u up and make a live screen recording video for u. After watching, kindly come back here, apologize and edit your post.
I don't need your evidence. Just do the right thing.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Smart4me: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Grupo:

I don't need your evidence. Just do the right thing.

please, what is the right thing? u have the heart to pull another person's effort down and u dont have the energy to edit it? Bro, there God in our doings. My God will judge u. If i have any lies in what i put up there, may God judge but if i dont, may God judge u.

U have refused to verify your claims. This is completely unfair. I am not surprised, we are mostly like this here. U found it so easy to mess up my comments but simply cant take a step further to verify your claims..

It all shows how hate is eating u up. Bro, i am ready to show, infact, to shame people like u here, I will get a screen record of my earning live, not pictures.. people like u are evil in the society.

I hate evil people. I will get a live screen recording here soonest to shame people like u who go about pulling others down. I mark my words, God will surely judge u and u will earn ur coins back some day and some how.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Grupo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Smart4me:

please, what is the right thing? u have the heart to pull another person's effort down and u dont have the energy to edit it? Bro, there God in our doings. My God will judge u. If i have any lies in what i put up there, may God judge but if i dont, may God judge u.

U have refused to verify your claims. This is completely unfair. I am not surprised, we are mostly like this here. U found it so easy to mess up my comments but simply cant take a step further to verify your claims..

It all shows how hate is eating u up. Bro, i am ready to show, infact, to shame people like u here, I will get a screen record of my earning live, not pictures.. people like u are evil in the society.

I hate evil people. I will get a live screen recording here soonest to shame people like u who go about pulling others down. I mark my words, God will surely judge u and u will earn ur coins back some day and some how.

Oga, stop threatening me with your God. Not everyone believes in fairy tales. I don't have time to start verifying anything with you on whatsapp. Do a live recording and upload here. Even after that, I would still advise anyone to be careful about dealing with an information marketer. I believe that if you were making money, you wouldn't be looking for who to train. You would have been so busy delivering orders and making more.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Smart4me: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Grupo:

Oga, stop threatening me with your God. Not everyone believes in fairy tales. I don't have time to start verifying anything with you on whatsapp. Do a live recording and upload here. Even after that, I would still advise anyone to be careful about dealing with an information marketer. I believe that if you were making money, you wouldn't be looking for who to train. You would have been so busy delivering orders and making more.

Then get dey hell out with ur own opinion...

If that is the case, there wouldnt any training at all. I train to make more money. Even Dangote is still working to establish more business units and make more money.

You conclusion is waste of time. People like u are wasteful. U simply went to my profile and concluded your tales and u dont have time to verify but u had time to go through my profile. Well, I can now understand ur type. I used to be like u.

Sorry for u bro.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Grupo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Smart4me:

Then get dey hell out with ur own opinion...

If that is the case, there wouldnt any training at all. I train to make more money. Even Dangote is still working to establish more business units and make more money.

You conclusion is waste of time. People like u are wasteful. U simply went to my profile and concluded your tales and u dont have time to verify but u had time to go through my profile. Well, I can now understand ur type. I used to be like u.

Sorry for u bro.

Do you see dangote going around looking for people to train? He knows such training wouldn't earn him anything near what his main business would. This is why he focuses his attention on running his main business instead of training people on how to become billionaires.

I urge you to be like dangote. I know you are making more money from training people than you actually make from your skill.

I work and earn good money online. I have helped establish a few people close to me and today, many of them are millionaires. I didn't charge a dime from them. Because I consider that as chicken change.

Instead of going around looking for who to train, I dedicate my free time to finding bigger projects to engage myself in.

Dangote has a cement business, now, he's building a refinery. That's an example of a bigger project. Those are the kind of things I intend to do. In my humble opinion, going about looking for who to train after claiming to have earned a lot is like moving from grace to grass.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Smart4me: 3:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Grupo:

Do you see dangote going around looking for people to train? He knows such training wouldn't earn him anything near what his main business would. This is why he focuses his attention on running his main business instead of training people on how to become billionaires.

I urge you to be like dangote. I know you are making more money from training people than you actually make from your skill.

I work and earn good money online. I have helped establish a few people close to me and today, many of them are millionaires. I didn't charge a dime from them. Because I consider that as chicken change.

Instead of going around looking for who to train, I dedicate my free time to finding bigger projects to engage myself in.

Dangote has a cement business, now, he's building a refinery. That's an example of a bigger project. Those are the kind of things I intend to do. In my humble opinion, going about looking for who to train after claiming to have earned a lot is like moving from grace to grass.

Bro, keep quiet. U are shallow and blinded. ur dream and ambition can never be the same with that of another. I want to have an institution and train more people around the continent. That is part of my life goals. i have taught some people free of charge too..

And u go back and look at my first comment. I targeted mainly people who need freelancing as a side source of income.. That is the goal. For people to have freelance as a second source of income.

Seems u have comprehension problem. I know ur type. Na person wey dey date u or wey marry u i dey pity. Never u ever think ur dream or ambition or life goal is better than that of another.

I look forward to having an institution to train people on online opportunities. Keep ur own goals to ur self, keep ur own opinion to ur self. People like u who think they know it all. If u want to be like dangote, that is ur own cup of tea.

I want to be me. Like i discussed with a close friend of mine recently, having an institution to train people and hire others to come train youths on online opportunities is part of my goals.

Go and browse about Tailopez. I actually enrolled for one of his course. He makes money training people on online opportunities. So bro, training is also a career.

I really dont know what ur headache is all about. Ur type, i know very well.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Tabbaz(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Drama here grin

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Tabbaz(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2018
divinelove:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

Our focus should be to make heaven not chasing vanity cool
grin

And when your children becomes nuisance in the society because you don't have money to care for them, you will remember this your post
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Chuknovski(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
dermmy:

Nairaland billionaire. grin
international one oooo grin
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by JohnyTop: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
nice post @op
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by MICHEAL346(m): 2:39am On May 31, 2019
Grupo:

Oah go and sit down as am not even sure you know what it entails about making money online.... If you have been, and am hoping it not ponzi scheme, then you should know by now that one, among many other business online, is to become a devoted preacher and advocate of making money on the internet as most companies or videos online pays you for selling links and products of making money online. So tell me if you don't tell people how will you sell your affiliate links and products.

OP I feel for you jare, this is one of the few idiots we come across online. At least if you cannot help someone it better not to mess things up for them. My only advise as per your information products is that you should try keep the cost low and figure out a way to supplement your earning by inserting some products and affiliates links in them. This way you will encourage your audience to buy eagerly.

Please I will like to have an interaction with you sooner, chat up on whatsapp 08089682718

Good luck to us, cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / List Of 18 Companies Owned By Aliko Dangote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.