Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rottweiller With A Little Appetite - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiller With A Little Appetite (510 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / Super Male N Female Rottweiller Pup For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiller With A Little Appetite by okekelewis18(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
I have a female rottweiller of 7 months now. I want to be a breeder because I love dogs. my problem now is my dog doesn'tlike to eat much. just eat a little and that's all for the day. what can I do to address this problems.
secondly, I'm mostly using the local feeds i saw on nairaland which include corn groundnut soybeans and the fish meal. I also add milk to make it it more palatable. but still the dog eats a little, but only finishes the food only when she's hungry. I'm not satisfy with the growth, but atleast at 7 months, she ought to be bigger than that.
please Nairalanders, any input on these matter will be aprreciated, No matter how small.
Re: Rottweiller With A Little Appetite by Oluwafreshing(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
okekelewis18:
I have a female rottweiller of 7 months now. I want to be a breeder because I love dogs. my problem now is my dog doesn'tlike to eat much. just eat a little and that's all for the day. what can I do to address this problems.
secondly, I'm mostly using the local feeds i saw on nairaland which include corn groundnut soybeans and the fish meal. I also add milk to make it it more palatable. but still the dog eats a little, but only finishes the food only when she's hungry. I'm not satisfy with the growth, but atleast at 7 months, she ought to be bigger than that.
please Nairalanders, any input on these matter will be aprreciated, No matter how small.

Deworm your dog, walk your dog regularly.

Another question is your method of the local feed preparation

1 Like

Re: Rottweiller With A Little Appetite by okekelewis18(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
there is a topic of local feedpreparation. I use the custard bucket to measure it. so I measure
1 bucket of yellow corn
half of gnut
half of soybeans
1 bucket of fish meal
At the end I just prepare it like semo, when it cools, I add a 2 scoops of milk in it mix with water and serve.
Every morning I gives it 1 tablet of vetzyme and 1 tablet of Calcium for the past six months.

Am i doing any thing wrong? Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Rate My Boy REX / Slant Back Puppies Available For Sale / Male Lhasa Apso Puppy For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.