Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion (5830 Views)

Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike / Magnus Abe Blasts Channels TV Over Alleged Wrong Reportage On APC Meeting / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

So with all the nonsense going on in Nigeria your best bet as an assistant to the President is to derail the conversation on how best to secure Nigeria better. You are shameless and don’t deserve your current status.

By exposing a terrorist organization?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Iblad0994:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1042301912617793&id=149774505203876

That Facebook page has over 600,000 followers , so I think it’s the official page of Radio Biafra

That page on Facebook should be reported. While the admin of that page look and feel like the IPOB stuff, IPOB does not use Facebook as an official platform for it propaganda. Seen it and I am disgusted myself as an Igbo man.

However, nothing stops the Nigerians state from creating pages like that as a tool for manipulation and data collation. Nigeria is on the edge.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

That page on Facebook should be reported. While the admin of that page look and feel like the IPOB stuff, IPOB does not use Facebook as an official platform for it propaganda. Seen it and I am disgusted myself as an Igbo man.

However, nothing stops the Nigerians state from creating pages like that as a tool for manipulation and data collation. Nigeria is on the edge.

98% of Fulani herdsmen reportage is Facebook generated
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

98% of Fulani herdsmen reportage is Facebook generated

I have played my civic duties this morning by reporting the page to Facebook. Whoever is behind that news, is a true enemy of the state. Be it IPOB or security agents in this country trying to carry out sinister agenda; the true owner of the post is an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

I have played my civic duties this morning by reporting the page to Facebook. Whoever is behind that news, is a true enemy of the state. Be it IPOB or security agents in this country trying to carry out sinister agenda; the true owner of the post is an enemy of Nigeria.

It’s ipob page simple

I wonder why myndd44 And lalasticlala

Never see this

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

It’s ipob page simple

I wonder why myndd44 And lalasticlala

Never see this

You bringing such nonsense on Nairaland means you are playing a role in destroying this country which begs the question on what you truly want to achieve.

Are you on a task to distract, disunite and pass the bulk of the nonsense going on in Nigeria on IPOB and if so in whose interest?

There are good Fulani men out there just as some of we Igbos that stand for what is right; who believe in the ideology of emancipating ourselves from this failed arrangement we currently call Nigeria, but do not and still don’t believe in the Nnmadi Kanu’s Methods (selling lies and insulting people of other tribes and heritage in Nigeria) towards that goal.

A new Nigeria is my desire were equity and fairness is the order of the day.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

You bringing such nonsense on Nairaland means you are playing a role in destroying this country which begs the question on what you truly want to achieve.

Are you on a task to distract, disunite and pass the bulk of the nonsense going on in Nigeria on IPOB and if so in whose interest?

There are good Fulani men out there just as some of we Igbos who believe in the ideology of emancipating ourselves from this failed arrangement we currently call Nigeria, did not and still don’t believe in the Nnmadi Kanu’s Methods (selling lies and insulting people of other tribes and heritage in Nigeria) towards that goal.

N when some people reports killing Christians in the north it’s to unite the country?
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

N when some people reports killing Christians in the north it’s to unite the country?

This is not about Christianity or Islam. This is about respecting the sanctity of human lives. Would you rather say that the killings in the North are all false? The world all over know that a systematic killing of defensless people is on-going in the North hugely carried out by cowards that we have all come to tag herdsmen.

However, these cowards may or may not be the actual herders, they could be hired agents of death as confirmed by the President himself that they are from Libya and not Nigerians.

The curious question is - hired by who? In the absence of an answer, why is the President unable to deal with the situation just as he dealt with IPOB (an unarmed group). All we have seen the President and his security chiefs do is to call for the repeal of the cattle grazing laws in these states.

I personally find that appalling and may be forced to believe that those killings are or may be carried out by the Nigerian state because they seem not to have any reasonable explanation as to why they have appeared incapable of protecting Nigerian lives.
If these killings therefore are carried out by the state as postulated, the question is - in whose interest?
The use of the word “enemy of the state” must be given a thought in regards to “who truly is a patriotic Nigerian or otherwise”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

This is not about Christianity or Islam. This is about respecting the sanctity of human lives. Would you rather say that the killing in the North are all false? The world all over know that a systematic killing of defensless people is on-going in the North hugely carried out by cowards that we have all come to tag herdsmen.

However, these cowards may or may not be the actual herders, they could be hired agents of death as confirmed by the President himself that they are from Libya and not Nigerians.

The curious question is - hired by who? In the absence of an answer, why is the President unable to deal with the situation just as he dealt with IPOB (an unarmed group). All we have seen the President and his security chief do is to call for the repeal of the cattle reading laws in these states.

I personally find that appalling and may be forced to believe that those killings are or may be carried out by the Nigerian state because they seem not to have any reasonable explanation as to why they have appeared incapable of protecting Nigerian lives.
If these killings therefore are carried out by the state as postulated, the question is - in whose interest?
The use of the word “enemy of the state” must be given a thought as who truly is a patriot Nigerian or otherwise.

Truly I mistaken you for online miscreants

But truly you have the love of this country at heart

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Truly I mistaken you for online miscreants

But truly you have the love of this country at heart

Nigeria is my country and all I have ask is for we all to respect our diversity and seek where our strength lies.

In the 21st century the world is moving forward with technology but in Nigeria when they find a young man with a laptop he is tagged a yahoo boy. When a young man over doses on drugs and have momentarily show of madness, he is called a ritualist.
These things are happening before our very eyes. Instead of solutions we have dwelt so much on blame games. Our Human Resources are wasting.

But God dey. We as a people deserve more than the politicians across board have put on our tables

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

Nigeria is my country and all I have ask is for we all to respect our diversity and seek where our strength lies.

In the 21st century the world is moving forward with technology but in Nigeria when they find a young man with a laptop he is tagged a yahoo boy. When a young man over doses on drugs and have momentarily show of madness, he is called a ritualist.
These things are happening before our very eyes. Instead of solutions we have dwelt so much on blame games. Our Human Resources are wasting.

But God dey. We as a people deserve more than the politicians across board have put on our tables

You are a nationalist
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

We should be because “we die here”! So let us not destroy it. Make we build am.

Please Sarrki, I will be happy if we collectively engage in conversations that can lift us all together as a people.
I am tired of negative vibes. Isn’t there something in Nigeria that we can celebrate? I am sure there must be.
Kind regards and have a good week ahead.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by EvilMetahuman: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2018
bigDickson:

flats heads dat havent killed anybody are worse than herdsmen/bokoharam?

you are the devil and i REBUKE you!!!

*spits on ur grave*
it's funny how this post is not hidden..

But the response got hidden and moniker banned..

Well done.

I wonder if spitting in someone that is not dead grave is not equally as bad as spitting on his head..

Lemme just be looking.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

We should be because “we die here”! So let us not destroy it. Make we build am.

Please Sarrki, I will be happy if we collectively engage in conversations that can lift us all together as a people.
I am tired of negative vibes. Isn’t there something in Nigeria that we can celebrate? I am sure there must be.
Kind regards and have a good week ahead.

Thanks bro,

We can collectively if we decide as a people

It can start here on Nairaland

Wish you a positive and prosperous week ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Thanks bro,

We can collectively if we decide as a people

It can start here on Nairaland

Wish you a positive and prosperous week ahead

Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by IgboBasthard: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin

You are a nationalist

Totally sir.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by somehow: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Yyeske:
What is of most importance is speaking the truth. We all know the Fulani herdsmen killing people never denied it even if the killings are despicable and must be condemned by all but why should radio Biafra lie about its reportage, you're only making a mockery of IPOB because this only goes to show that group dishes out only lies and propaganda and you should be ashamed for that.
People died in the incident in Lagos and all radio Biafra could do was to lie about it, not even any empathy for the dead, Shameful things.

They didn't even care if some of the deads are igbos knowing that Igbos live in Lagos too.

The hate is so thick.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by frankdoz22: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
This almajiri terrorist I thought your wholly decimated by the Fulani rampage! You might not be lucky next time.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by eagleeye3: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
Can you see how foolish this people are?
They are dangerous
They are epidemic to global peace
Only you be Op, First and second to comment. Sarrki, IPOB... must be giving you sleepless night.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by uba1991: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
I said it ,the killing in d benue and plateau is a well planned mission of d igbos, except the govt put IPOB and PDP as number one suspect we ll just b blaming innocent headers. the ipob realise that the middle belt av a life time disagreement with d fulani, they capitalise on that to achieve their evil agender. I am a midle beltan from southern kaduna and working in jos therefore i can categorically tell who ever wish to hear that d igbos have a hand in all wat is going on in d midle belt. The igbos hate to see christian and muslim leaving in peace in d middle belt. Have anybody care to ask wat is d plan of d Igbos since d disappearance of Namdi KANU? I believe the went under ground planning evil that they use to destroy dis country. the Igbos is using RADIO BIAFRA [media] to instigate a war like RUWANDA. the Igbos av only one plan[TO DESTROY NIGERIA]. They dont care whether muslim or christian died in d north. therefore i ll advice my fellow christian brothers in d north in one sentence. NEVER TRUST AN IGBO MAN
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by EternalTruths: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
uba1991:
I said it ,the killing in d benue and plateau is a well planned mission of d igbos, except the govt put IPOB and PDP as number one suspect we ll just b blaming innocent headers. the ipob realise that the middle belt av a life time disagreement with d fulani, they capitalise on that to achieve their evil agender. I am a midle beltan from southern kaduna and working in jos therefore i can categorically tell who ever wish to hear that d igbos have a hand in all wat is going on in d midle belt. The igbos hate to see christian and muslim leaving in peace in d middle belt. Have anybody care to ask wat is d plan of d Igbos since d disappearance of Namdi KANU? I believe the went under ground planning evil that they use to destroy dis country. the Igbos is using RADIO BIAFRA [media] to instigate a war like RUWANDA. the Igbos av only one plan[TO DESTROY NIGERIA]. They dont care whether muslim or christian died in d north. therefore i ll advice my fellow christian brothers in d north in one sentence. NEVER TRUST AN IGBO MAN

A post by a Yoruba man claiming Middle Belt
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by uba1991: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

A post by a Yoruba man claiming Middle Belt
i chalange u to ask me any question abt southern kaduna and i will school u. dont think that it is evrybody in d middle belt that foolishly believed ur stupid propaganda. The moment plateau governor blame d governor of benue state of encouraging farmers and hhearders conflict that was when this useless ipob turn their barrel to plateau people. GOD LL DEFINITELY EXPOSE THIS EVIL IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by kingzizzy: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

Well if you haven't seen that Nigeria 50 years since the civil war, not even your children will see it in another 50 years
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
kingzizzy:

Well if you haven't seen that Nigeria 50 years since the civil war, not even your children will see it in another 50 years
Keep your negative energy far away from the public. Feed your cynicism to your own kids. Your attitude assured that a bad situation never changes. May your Nigeria remain the same. I will change my Nigeria experience and that of many others deserving of it.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by kingzizzy: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:

Keep your negative energy far away from the public. Feed your cynicism to your own kids. Your attitude assured that a bad situation never changes. May your Nigeria remain the same. I will change my Nigeria experience and that of many others deserving of it.

In the 50 years since the War ended and people like you have been waiting for a 'better Nigeria, China has dragged 300 million people out of poverty into the middle classes, Malaysia has taken palmnut the got from Nigeria and become the biggest exporter of palm products in the world, Singapore has become an Asian Tiger, even common Ghana has become respected for its democracy. You are still waiting for a better Nigeria when everyone had left you behind and raced forward.

Instead of you to ask why, you are still waiting for a better Nigeria. Keep waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / Arab Billionaires Bows To Shake Peter Obi At Senator Barau's Son Wedding / Should Kidnappers Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.