Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion (5798 Views)

Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike / Magnus Abe Blasts Channels TV Over Alleged Wrong Reportage On APC Meeting / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
sarrki:

Thank God you see it

I am a patriot

I won’t report fake news

So how do you explain that what you are reporting is on a Facebook page but not on the Radio Biafra website its self?
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

So how do you explain that what you are reporting is on a Facebook page but not on the Radio Biafra website its self?

How do you also report someone putting pictures online reporting that it’s Fulani herdsmen ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Share link to that facebook page please. Knowing how desperate you can be, you could have made that up undecided

https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra/
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Malawian:

Where is the link to this screenshot?

https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra/
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
If this is truly a Radio biafra page then whoever posted that must be the biggest fool of the 21st Century

You are a patriot
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1042301912617793&id=149774505203876

That Facebook page has over 600,000 followers , so I think it’s the official page of Radio Biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Iblad0994:

That Facebook page has over 600,000 followers , so I think it’s the official page of Radio Biafra

They know how to twist stories

Igbos are terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by knowledgeable: 12:50am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
Can you see how foolish this people are?

They are dangerous

They are epidemic to global peace

Are you sure you are not talking about bokoharam/fulani herdsmen??....
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Throwback: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2018
I have opened the Facebook link and viewed the comments there.

Honestly put, I have come to realise that with the hatred haboured by the IPOB as a tribal weakness, they are the greatest zombie movement in all of Africa.

Those guys have no logic or reasoning, they just regurgitate the same ideas and beliefs that their chief propagandist dishes out to them, like a cult of daft miserable fellows who have no intellect.

IPOB has finished the Igbos. It is too late to cure and rehabilitate them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:
I have opened the Facebook link and viewed the comments there.

Honestly put, I have come to realise that with the hatred haboured by the IPOB as a tribal weakness, they are the greatest zombie movement in all of Africa.

Those guys have no logic or reasoning, they just regurgitate the same ideas and beliefs that their chief propagandist dishes out to them, like a cult of daft miserable fellows who have no intellect.

IPOB has finished the Igbos. It is too late to cure and rehabilitate them.

God bless you sir
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2018
olaniputu:
[/b]
mynd44 lalasticlala

Keep quiet and listen to him

He’s a patriot
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Yyeske(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

Ahhhh, let me understand this Nigerian mentality. The Fulani Herdsmen have killed hundreds if not thousands of people this year alone. But what is important is if the Fulani Herdsmen killings are accurately reported?

I actually went to Radio Biafran website to see if they reported this and there was no such news

Even the person who opened this thread could not provide a link to substantiate what is he saying. All he did was show a picture with radio Biafran logo and a typed message with a picture attached which anyone with a good phone or laptop can do in less than 20 minutes
Hope you've seen the link
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Same way they said trump was coming to nigeria unto biafra. They lie too much. Bt bros wetin u dey find for d page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
Same way they said trump was coming to nigeria unto biafra. They lie too much. Bt bros wetin u dey find for d page

A friend of mine post it without a link on his wall

N you know am a patriot, I have to reconfirm the story
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Kamanuozuzu: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
This are criminal elements that wants the country to explode at all cost

Since there aim to get it through war could not be achieved ,

The python dance silenced them

Now they are using media propaganda to cause animosity among citizens

Igbos are barbarians

This is the link asked for by some doubting Thomases

Lalasticlala

Myndd44

So, can u please tell us the exact cause of the Lagos Tanker explosion
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Postanalyser: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2018
I thought Sarrki or whatever he called himself was execut.ed
by the Fulani's latest strike. I guess this hooligan is impersonated
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by olaniputu: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

He’s a patriot
[/s]
shatap there and get out
e pain am well well
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

Igbos lack wisdom to reason

It’s like asking me where is Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
This are criminal elements that wants the country to explode at all cost

Since there aim to get it through war could not be achieved ,

The python dance silenced them

Now they are using media propaganda to cause animosity among citizens

Igbos are barbarians

This is the link asked for by some doubting Thomases

Lalasticlala

Myndd44
So this what Buhari and his deadbeat security chiefs sent you to do in Nairaland? Nonsense people. If you haven’t blamed an Igbo man for anything your body no dey rest. Be guided boy!
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by RevenGeMission: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Any sensible human being regardless of where he / she comes from will not conclude like this ..

People (Friends and mutual friends ) actually share contents that appear on your TL , you don't have to follow to see this news

Egberetv news and tweets appear occasionally on my TL
zombieTRACKER:
So sarrki dey follow radio Biafra

grin grin grin

I never knew you were a fan
Keep it up

Postanalyser:
I thought Sarrki or whatever he called himself was execut.ed
by the Fulani's latest strike. I guess this hooligan is impersonated

Kamanuozuzu:

Gr8tasign:
This mischievous op should provide us with proper screenshot of the said news.

Chickens ruled by Cows
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Sarrki and all sarrki like people on Nairaland, your day of reckoning is nearer than you know.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Any sensible human being regardless of where he / she comes from will not conclude like this ..

People (Friends and mutual friends ) actually share contents that appear on your TL , you don't have to follow to see this news

Egberetv news and tweets appear occasionally on my TL

Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2018
MIPNIG:
Sarrki and all sarrki like people on Nairaland, your day of reckoning is nearer than you know.

Cheers.

Igbos are full of boasting

Ordinary python dance

They ran under there wife skirt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by IgboBasthard: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2018
olaniputu:
[/b]
mynd44 lalasticlala

Flatron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by sarrki(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Flatron

grin grin

You are a nationalist
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by madridguy(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

sarrki:

Ordinary python dance

Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Ordinary python dance

So with all the nonsense going on in Nigeria your best bet as an assistant to the President is to derail the conversation on how best to secure Nigeria better. You are shameless and don’t deserve your current status.
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by IgboBasthard: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin

You are a nationalist

Sarrki for President!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion by olaniputu: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

He’s a patriot
[/s]
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order! / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition / Daughter Of Abba Kyari Slams Nigerians For Saying Her Dad Cause Nigeria's Proble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.