Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Learn How To Convert Your Animal Waste To Electricity And Cooking Gas With 2k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn How To Convert Your Animal Waste To Electricity And Cooking Gas With 2k (481 Views)

How To Deal With Animal Waste? / Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed / Mill Your Animal Feed If You Are In Ibadan At A Cheaper Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Convert Your Animal Waste To Electricity And Cooking Gas With 2k by nisco18ng(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
In line with the growing world campaign on climate change and ' Going Green', I would like to introduce to you all,
a friend and business partner from Uganda,
Samuel Bukenya, 30, Christian, Ugandan.
He has a diploma in civil engineering from Makerere university, and Biogas technology from Kyambogo university.
He has been in field as technician supervisor in biogas technology since 2010.
He will be carrying out an extensive PAID online training to interested members on how to safely convert your animal waste into electricity and cooking gas. NEVER AGAIN SHOULD YOU WASTE YOUR WASTE.
Interested members should send 'Biogas + whatsapp number ' e.g. 'Biogas 09011111111' to my whatsapp number 09057777066 to be added to the training group.
Please be cash ready before indicating your interest as you would be provided with account details for payment. Upload proof of payment before you can be added.
Going Green is the direction of the world now, Don't be left behind.
FEE is 2,000 naira.

Thanks and God bless.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
To all who might think of this as a fraud, please feel free to alert all relevant authorities including my bank. My names are GHEREJE ANINO JONAH and all fees will be paid into this account name. THANKS.
Re: Learn How To Convert Your Animal Waste To Electricity And Cooking Gas With 2k by nisco18ng(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
nisco18ng:
In line with the growing world campaign on climate change and ' Going Green', I would like to introduce to you all,
a friend and business partner from Uganda,
Samuel Bukenya, 30, Christian, Ugandan.
He has a diploma in civil engineering from Makerere university, and Biogas technology from Kyambogo university.
He has been in field as technician supervisor in biogas technology since 2010.
He will be carrying out an extensive PAID online training to interested members on how to safely convert your animal waste into electricity and cooking gas. NEVER AGAIN SHOULD YOU WASTE YOUR WASTE.
Interested members should send 'Biogas + whatsapp number ' e.g. 'Biogas 09011111111' to my whatsapp number 09057777066 to be added to the training group.
Please be cash ready before indicating your interest as you would be provided with account details for payment. Upload proof of payment before you can be added.
Going Green is the direction of the world now, Don't be left behind.
FEE is 2,000 naira.

Thanks and God bless.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
To all who might think of this as a fraud, please feel free to alert all relevant authorities including my bank. My names are GHEREJE ANINO JONAH and all fees will be paid into this account name. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

The Monster In Our Farms Called Faw / Fish Zyme Liquid Fish Feed Fortified With Enzymes- 08033492090 / Centrifugal Fruit Juice Extractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.