Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Know I Will Not Make Heaven– Kogi Pastor Accused Of Rape, Murder Of Prostitute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Know I Will Not Make Heaven– Kogi Pastor Accused Of Rape, Murder Of Prostitute (710 Views)

Kogi Pastor Arrested For Selling ‘Bullet Proof Water’ / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know I Will Not Make Heaven– Kogi Pastor Accused Of Rape, Murder Of Prostitute by G1STMORE: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Moses Mercy, an alleged prostitute based in Ozuri, Kogi State, was said to have been raped by a pastor and three of his church members to death and her body parts suspected to have been used for money ritual.

Principal suspect, Pastor Segun Otaru, and three alleged accomplices, Abdulmumini Yakubu, Samuel Segun and Mike Stephen (at large) of the Voice of Canaan Church, C and S, Ozuri in Adavi local government area of Kogi State, were among ten persons accused of armed robbery, kidnapping and other vices in Kogi State. .

The pastor and suspected accomplices were alleged to have raped the victim to death, removed her hands, legs as well as the head and buried her body in the church.Two of the suspects, Mike Stephen and Abdulmumuni Yakubu, after allegedly killing Mercy, had sex again with the dead body before cutting the hands, legs and head which they roasted, mixed with a lotion for Otaru to drink and rub on his body in order to get rich. .

Kogi State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP William Aya, confirmed the story, saying the pastor, through a hotel attendant (name withheld) in Ozuri, had lured the alleged sex workers, an indigene of Benue State, from a hotel to his house where they carried out the act.

Otaru said it was the quest to get rich quick that made him to venture into money ritual as he could not wait for God’s time to be rich.The pastor, however, said he knew that what he did was against the preaching in christianity and the Word of God and he would not enter the Kingdom of God.The disappearance of Mercy from the hotel where she used to ply her trade, for more than three days, had raised the suspicion of a hotel attendant.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/know-will-not-make-heaven-kogi-pastor-accused-rape-murder-prostitute

Re: I Know I Will Not Make Heaven– Kogi Pastor Accused Of Rape, Murder Of Prostitute by G1STMORE: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry
Re: I Know I Will Not Make Heaven– Kogi Pastor Accused Of Rape, Murder Of Prostitute by Fredmatic(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
So you kn there is a place called heaven and you still went ahead to kill someone? Without fear of God? And you think God would have allow you into heaven if u were not caught?

OK, you can still repent now you are still alive, while in prison, or start gathering the things you need in hell now (ac, TV, etc) to Lessing your pain there. sad

(1) (Reply)

. / Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE / Female Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested And Sentenced To Jail In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.