Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE (705 Views)

Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware / Climax Trend And Other Online Paying Forum Is A Scam.beware / Lateef Jelilat Omowunmi Is A Scam Beware Of Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by mamialolo(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
09091477982 marvin
Israel08130992682
these guys are scammers. they block you from reaching them once they get the money.
*WELCOME TO EMPOWER9JA��������*

*How wonderful would it be if you could invest a certain Amount of Money, and you get 50% return of investment within a time duration , Awesome yes?*

*EMPOWER9JA is a member to member donation platform where you invest/subscribe to a particular plan of your choice, I.e;*

*# 5000*

*#10000*

*#20000*
*And you recieve 50% of your investments in a time duration of 12hours(min)-24hours(max)*

*HOW IT WORKS*

*EMPOWER9JA is a platform were members provide mutual help amongst themselves in the following manner *5,000* *₦10,000* *₦20,000* to a *fellow member or members and get 50% of your investments*

*If you have any questions please Go ahead and ask thank you*

Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by mamialolo(f): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are scammers
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by skyhighweb(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why are u complaining after all d advice ponzi is scam u still carry ur head go they, u dey find 50% return
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by mamialolo(f): 4:52am On Jul 19, 2018
am not complaining............i am only trying to save other people from falling into their trap
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by mamialolo(f): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2018
i am not complaining and i never expected much from then either. just trying to save a head from falling into ther trap.
funny enough there is possibility you are one of them.
skyhighweb:
Why are u complaining after all d advice ponzi is scam u still carry ur head go they, u dey find 50% return
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by skyhighweb(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
mamialolo:
i am not complaining and i never expected much from then either. just trying to save a head from falling into ther trap.
funny enough there is possibility you are one of them.
how is that funny
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by mamialolo(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2018
skyhighweb:
how is that funny
that why you are reacting this way
Re: Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE by skyhighweb(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
mamialolo:
that why you are reacting this way
am reacting this way cause am surprise people still fall 4 it i avoided mmm n others to aviod stories that touch

Hw u take enter dey baffle me gon

(1) (Reply)

Lord Send Me A Chariot. I'm Ready - Executed Mexican / Two Young Boys Seen Chained At Gun Point In Delta State / Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.