Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims (25958 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Offpoint: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Jesu!! after Godwin then Village people win? this guy won't make heaven
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by KingLennon(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Mklancee:

He is not in the music industry
We don't know him in Nigeria even in his field....grin
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by dishofhope: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Haters everywhere
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Fizzyflex(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
blakid:
how him take know? hope it's not wat i'm thinking..( hope no be GAY him be?)
Chai... Understanding is really expensive and difficult to acquire.. Smh
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Mufasa27(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
lol that dude sings for gays and weaklings lol

I nor fit imagine myself dey groove to korede bello's songs wey I nor get malaria sad

1 Like

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by felixtare(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
TissuePaper:
After God win his village people won

na you come foolish pass d original poster cheesy
TissuePaper:

na you come foolish pass d original poster
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Godwithus20: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
OKorowanta:

The thing tire me sef.
Even though the twitter guy confused himself instead of saying 'one song wonder', the message is still clear enough.

The thing weak me goon... I swear
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by TissuePaper: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
felixtare:
grin

na you come foolish pass d original poster cheesy

na you come foolish pass d original poster
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by bisi16(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
savio93:
Village people Won
This guy resemble Flavour nabani'a grin
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by johnmattew: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2018
blakid:
Ur comments show u don't have an iota of sense......so u can't discern what d dude is trying to say?
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Tonimordred(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
At least d boy don get alert
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Kabaka100: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Oga Anthony, u think it's easy to make a hit song? Do u even know how rich that his track "do like that" has made him and the Mavin label. Matter of fact, that's his most successful track ever which has gone as far as inspiring American superstar, Miguel for one of his tracks in his last album

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by shadrach77: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
The difference between blow and reign in the Nigerian Music Industry

Some artistes are very lucky, they'll just lay their voice upon a well cooked beat and suddenly the track becomes Gold though they may not be very talented. When this fluke happens it becomes extra demanding on them to keep up. Example of those artistes or songs are Mc Galaxy Sekem, Korede Godwin, Etighi(Afang, atike), Maleke Low Waist, Danfo Drivers, Big Shaq, Gangnam Style,
These above artistes belong to the category called "BLOW"

Then we have those who'll start with a banger and make you understand it's not "folake" fluke. They still keep the hits coming. Some even blow and reign twice like Timaya. These artistes flourish on any beat, any season or genre. Examples are Davido,Wizkid, Tekno, Olamide, Kiss Daniel (who I thought was fluke, until he cleared my doubts), M.I, Phyno, etc.
These above categories belong to blow and "REIGN"
So when next an artiste an drops a banger, calm down and wait for the second before you judge.

Three gbosas for you! grin

Let me help you complete your write up. There is a spiritual element too. Some guys are obviously not good. But God just shines His face on them and they get big in the industry. A good example is Davido . Destiny and fate also play a role in the scheme of things cheesy grin
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2018
shadrach77:

Let me help you complete your write up. There is a spiritual element too. Some guys are obviously not good. But God just shines His face on them and they get big in the industry. A good example is Davido . Destiny and fate also play a role in the scheme of things cheesy grin

Yeeeeeeeh! Davido ain't good? Who come good then?

Are you kidding me or are you kidney me?
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by blaqroy: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2018
I almost thought he said one min on bed
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Witnes: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Some artistes are very lucky, they'll just lay their voice upon a well cooked beat and suddenly the track becomes Gold though they may not be very talented. When this fluke happens it becomes extra demanding on them to keep up. Example of those artistes or songs are Mc Galaxy Sekem, Korede Godwin, Etighi(Afang, atike), Maleke Low Waist, Danfo Drivers, Big Shaq, Gangnam Style,

Then we have those who'll start with a banger and make you understand it's not "folake" fluke. They still keep the hits coming. Some even blow and reign twice like Timaya. These artistes flourish on any beat, any season or genre. Examples are Davido,Wizkid, Tekno, Olamide, Kiss Daniel (who I thought was fluke, until he cleared my doubts), M.I, Phyno, etc.
So when next an artiste an drops a banger, calm down and wait for the second before you judge.

Analyst without office, u try, remain to clap 4 urself.
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by dayoakinns(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Godwithus20:
Funny... As clear as the savage, some poster above no still understand....

SMH!!!!!
Abi ooo, dey need factory settings.

1 Like

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by mctowel01: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
KingLennon:
You that is a 24hours man, what have u achieved? I hate bashing people who are more made than me grin
I hate bashing people at all because life could take bad turns on anyone tomorrow. I rather put my focus on my own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Olumyyde(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69006916:
GOD WILL ALWAYS WIN ON HIS BEHALF.... JUST WATCH!
Real talk, no better introductory hit into the mainstream Music Industry than that 'GOD win' song.
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by tunex4christ(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2018
shadrach77:

Nawa oo..I am an upcoming Rnb artist with a nice voice and good musical knowledge & still can never open my mouth to spew that davido is not good...It actually funny how pple think havn a crispy voice or buying songs automatically means no talent..SMH
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by izombie(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
KingLennon:
You that is a 24hours man, what have u achieved? I hate bashing people who are more made than me grin
do you know the guy? He could be a billionaire, he could be a ceo of a bank. Don't just conclude. That you don't know him does not mean koredo is better than him. Lebron james makes a lot of money and is well known but someone owns the company that pays his salary but not known.

1 Like

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Plutobaba1995(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Truth hurts grin grin
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Mrjo(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
People and bad mouth.

Dude is busy frying his hair. cheesy
UR OWN BAD MOUTH PASS, IMAGING BUSY FRYING HIS HAIR, LOL
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by ItzBIM(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

You have no knowledge about about music how can u list big shaq as an artiste he was an Internet comedian that made a skit and blew up.

Back to korede, my guy has more than five hits yet u still labelled him a fluke.
Godwin
Mr romantic
Do Like that
Mungo Park
Butterfly
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Gerald620: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
blakid:

Do you read upside down??
Learn to read before you join the bandwagon of critics.....
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by blakid(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Gerald620:

Do you read upside down?? Learn to read before you join the bandwagon of critics.....
Thanks for the advice.
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by Dayocold001: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
oh God! have mercy...

Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by KingLennon(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
izombie:
do you know the guy? He could be a billionaire, he could be a ceo of a bank. Don't just conclude. That you don't know him does not mean koredo is better than him. Lebron james makes a lot of money and is well known but someone owns the company that pays his salary but not known.
No, a rich man doesn't have time to trade insults or throw jabs on social networks. Only broke people do that.....grin...#Fact
Re: "Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims by KingLennon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
mctowel01:

I hate bashing people at all because life could take bad turns on anyone tomorrow. I rather put my focus on my own business
You are blessed my brother....grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Tours 14 Cities In Europe (Duncan Mighty 2018 Europe Culture Tour) / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic / Teju Babyface, I Go Dye , Tee-A And Basketmouth Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.