Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help (1159 Views)

Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by dawahlarry: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's time we called on Nigeria Labour Congress to look into the way some Asian companies in this country use Nigerians as slaves in terms of work duration and salary structure. These abnormalities are turning normal as Nigerians keep enduring all in the name of "I don't wan to lose my job". Imagine a situation where you are compelled to work 6-7 days a week for at least 10 hours a day and getting paid as low as 50k. This is nothing but modern slavery. Nigeria Labour Congress should check this out and correct these people before they ruin our citizens.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by dawahlarry: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2018
This would have made the front page if it was a romantic story. But everyone sees it as normal thing to happen to the citizens, nobody cares to find a last solution. There was truly a country.
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by ladikpe: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Hello, wake up, this is not peculiar to the country above, how many Nigerians made companies follow the salary structure of a graduate, if we Nigerians treat our self well, a foreigner won't do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by Naijamate: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Come to Dangote refinery at eleko side and see how Indians and China people are treating Nigerians
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by dawahlarry: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
ladikpe:
Hello, wake up, this is not peculiar to the country above, how many Nigerians made companies follow the salary structure of a graduate, if we Nigerians treat our self well, a foreigner won't do otherwise.
This is a wrong mentality we need to correct. For the fact that something is rampant doesn't make it legal or right. Even if nobody joins in this struggle, this so called status quo must be challenged. I'm already taking it upon myself.
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by ladikpe: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
dawahlarry:

This is a wrong mentality we need to correct. For the fact that something is rampant doesn't make it legal or right. Even if nobody joins in this struggle, this so called status quo must be challenged. I'm already taking it upon myself.
Truth be told, most of the companies owned by a foreigner are being dominated by Nigerians and also Nigerians are also a share holder in the company...it still boils down to the fact if we Nigerians treat one another well, a foreigner won't do otherwise
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by dawahlarry: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
ladikpe:

Truth be told, most of the companies owned by a foreigner are being dominated by Nigerians and also Nigerians are also a share holder in the company...it still boils down to the fact if we Nigerians treat one another well, a foreigner won't do otherwise
I'm sure you read what NLC did to MTN this week. I was able to meet with one of the NLC members the day they went to lock MTN up.
Re: Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help by manikspears: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2021
dawahlarry:

I'm sure you read what NLC did to MTN this week. I was able to meet with one of the NLC members the day they went to lock MTN up.

You will be shocked that once the management of mtn pay them,they will turn against you. I can see that you are sensible young and vibrant and kudos to you but your type is not what Nigeria wants. They will betray you. Be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Job For Customer Relationship Officer In A Reputable ISP Company / Vacancy For Trainee Metrology Analyst At Selfa Nigeria Limited / Do You Know Any Factory In Lagos Who Employ On A Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.