Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos (2677 Views)

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / Chinese, Lebanese & Indian Companies Are Using Nigerians As Slaves...NLC, Help / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Sommie1122: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Don't ever pray to work with Indians��� they will suck your blood and exhaust your salary on sickness� kindly watch my experience of working with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9RbLh8W45k

It will absolutely cost you nothing to subscribe...pls your little favor might go a long way✌️

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Share your data make I take watch am.

10 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by thesicilian: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is the truth, but many Nigerians are too desperate to stay away.

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Johnnyboy6757(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Sommie1122:
Don't ever pray to work with Indians��� they will suck your blood and exhaust your salary on sickness� kindly watch my experience of working with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9RbLh8W45k

It will absolutely cost you nothing to subscribe...pls your little favor might go a long way✌️
so u mean I have to subscribe to ur YouTube channel before others learn from your experience? What's the difference between you and them now?

10 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Nukilia: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
so u mean I have to subscribe to ur YouTube channel before others learn from your experience? What's the difference between you and them now?

Lol you catch am

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Whobedatte(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Indians , Chinese are sweatshops
Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Odetokun3(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Please help us

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by jlomz: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rubbish!

Tell us the job role, tell us the treatment you were subjected to in specifics not rhetorics, there's a reason it's called work in the first place.

You'll just open YouTube channel and be saying ambiguous things.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Hamachi(f): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2022
In my travels to India and immersion into the culture, what I observe is a lack of emotional intelligence and ascension through the ranks through attrition. They study hard, retain through rote, and are tenacious. But that’s the extent. Also, in talking to nearly every Desi friend I have, they share the common sentiment that the work environments in India are often abusive and toxic, and the ability to progress by merit alone is extremely difficult, if possible at all, so coming here is a motivator

The work ethic of the Indians I have encountered makes this understandable to me. Your work/job is your first religion as one Indian explained to me. I know they still hold strong to family dignity and so people are diligent with work and relationships so as not to bring dishonor to the family name
Whobedatte:
Indians , Chinese are sweatshops
They have mastered the art of executing group economic agenda , each Indian intentionally lends his shoulder to another Indian, and which is why in a typical IT team of 10, they will have 7 members at the minimum. And they deliver . Another factor that helps them maintain a sharp focus shooting for the skies, is how they manage the home front, they live in clusters, close to each other, grandma is present taking care the new born, doing school run, helping with chores at home, whilst the parents maintain laser focus on their pursuits . I admire their community
Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by lavylilly: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
cheesy
jlomz:
Rubbish!

Tell us the job role, tell us the treatment you were subjected to in specifics not rhetorics, there's a reason it's called work in the first place.

You'll just open YouTube channel and be saying ambiguous things.
Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by Backpedal: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hamachi:
In my travels to India and immersion into the culture, what I observe is a lack of emotional intelligence and ascension through the ranks through attrition. They study hard, retain through rote, and are tenacious. But that’s the extent. Also, in talking to nearly every Desi friend I have, they share the common sentiment that the work environments in India are often abusive and toxic, and the ability to progress by merit alone is extremely difficult, if possible at all, so coming here is a motivator

The work ethic of the Indians I have encountered makes this understandable to me. Your work/job is your first religion as one Indian explained to me. I know they still hold strong to family dignity and so people are diligent with work and relationships so as not to bring dishonor to the family nameThey have mastered the art of executing group economic agenda , each Indian intentionally lends his shoulder to another Indian, and which is why in a typical IT team of 10, they will have 7 members at the minimum. And they deliver . Another factor that helps them maintain a sharp focus shooting for the skies, is how they manage the home front, they live in clusters, close to each other, grandma is present taking care the new born, doing school run, helping with chores at home, whilst the parents maintain laser focus on their pursuits . I admire their community
Yup

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Indian Companies In Lagos by lavylilly: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
You asked him N5,000, and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work. This was after he has thoroughly scrutinized what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked were already making you angry.

Throughout the night your dad couldn't sleep because he was thinking as to why he must sacrifice his last N5,000 for you

In the morning he calls you into his room and give you N4,500-00 instead of N5,000-00

You were not happy and squeezed your face in discontent, and reluctantly said thank you after complaining that it was not all you requested

Your mum after seeing this does not utter a word but meets you in your room where your dad is not present and give you N500 from her own money and say "don't mind him, add this to meet your needs .

You began to smile and quickly run to Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp to write.

"I have the best mum in the world, I love my mum".

Now your dad had gone out with just N250 in his pocket with no fuel in his car. Because of you, he uses public transport that day to work. He gives your mum N250 to enable her handle any emergency while he is away.

At work, he worked overtime. After closing late, everyone keeps saying "daddy is never always around except mum".

Your good dad will never allow you to see how much he suffers for the family because he is a MAN.

Always try to appreciate your dad your husband and brothers. It's not easy at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh / Mario Consulting Interview / One Credit Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.