Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (46913 Views)

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rochas2023:
All set up paid for and delivered if you know you know

If you want to verify a trip down to Owerri and see for yourself what Rochas is doing

please what is Rocha's doing, tell us biko

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by victorvezx(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
It doesn't take a mad man to know that Okorocha will be the last APC Governor to ever control any state in the South-East

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Biggybambam2: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am really impressed with his command of the English Language.

Most Nairalanders cannot boast of this and are so poor in both written and spoken English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by windwayltd: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Who is a mad man? He is yet to be mad and will eventually be mad because that's the future of PDP and all oppositions when Uche Nwosu will be sworn in for his first term in office as the Exec.governor of Imo state. cheesy grin cheesy grin Hahaha that will exactly be the future of PDP, APGA,SDP and co in Imo state after the swearing in Of the Area man Uche Nwosu.

Who is a mad man? Call all of the oppositions and tell the that IMO MUST BE BETTER. and Continuity is the Imo state collective Resolution. PDP is dead in Imo state, APGA is not there

We Know PDP games when they know already that they are loosers they start to form colo mental

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Spain007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
That mad man have a good command of English

Yeah...only God knows how he landed on this.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by valdykes(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
that man is not mad joor.how did he come about the figures he"s quoting?
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by themodernman: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:

It seems he even has a better command than you do...
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Offpoint: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
Na English make am madgrin
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Mylove55(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
that is why the madman is PDP

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
And IMO people no need to waste strength talk the truth for the bible said that if they won't preach my word, I will raise the stones to speak for me. South east governors are embarrassment.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
I doubt this person is truly mad. Looks staged. He is too current about politics to be mad. That being said, I remember there was a mad man in sapele, delta state back in the days when I was much younger, who used to solve mathematics on a board where he was staying by the roadside, and he had good handwriting and good command of English.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
i swear down when i got it on whatsapp diz morning i almost cried for him...I also noticed he didn't possess the usual ibo impaired accent with some alphabets with all due respect it was only an indication that the lad is a scholar..I pray he receives divine healing in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even mad knows that okorocha is mad
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
Shameless Sarrki... I hope you heard the mad man

I thought u got your sense back, so they gave u a new dose of zombiquin

Anybody that speaks against your incompetent paymaster is ipob, you better receive sense
na waooo...Zombiquino sef dey?? I hail ooo������
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by iukpe: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
That mad man has a good command of English. grin
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
So even a mad man without mobile phone nor data is a celebrity and more popular than all the nairaland users put together. I cant believe it that everyone on Nairaland is commending and replying a mad man opinion. Aye le o. Eyan ma ni ka o. So now how do we distinguish between the mad men and women here on nairaland
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
That madman is nwamaikpe
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Kielsin: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even mad man know the situations
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by BreakupNigeria: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
meezynetwork:
Imo state has the highest enrollment rate in Nigeria, the highest literacy rate, the highest number of processors and comes tops in anything education so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that even mad people are educated.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by BreakupNigeria: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
chronique:
I doubt this person is truly mad. Looks staged. He is too current about politics to be mad. That being said, I remember there was a mad man in sapele, delta state back in the days when I was much younger, who used to solve mathematics on a board where he was staying by the roadside, and he had good handwriting and good command of English.
There is another mad person, this time a middle aged woman who is always seen at Douglas road talking about politics. I always marvel at her level of enlightenment and broad knowledge about current affairs and politics. I guess such persons were once educated before they lost their faculties but they didn't totally lose it.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by fagbemiakintayo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Stage play
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Whoever believes in this childish stunt requires brain surgery.
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
stefanweeks:
Okorocha is also a madman

so na family quarrel

You no serious. grin grin
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by funshoquadri: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
You said a MAD MAN!!!
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Sanchase: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
He speaks better English than Buhari
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by OGkenny: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
As for me there is no difference between APC and PDP both failed the people....... Nigeria needs fresh minds
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
stefanweeks:

so na family quarrel

This is pure truth.

Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by millionboi2: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
I know Okorocha is not meeting up but still better than most of the governor from that axis

I swear this madman is Igbos
mumu

Sentiment has clone ur reasonin
Re: Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) by gozie112(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2018
stefanweeks:

so na family quarrel

chaii,,see bad mouth grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.