Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (37920 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by rahl12(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by tobinazzy: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
how can i get 50 thousand naira loanhow can i get 50 thousand naira loanhow can i get 50 thousand naira loan

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up
Where did you see her bow
You think she is a Yoruba Muslim
Hopeless Ibo boys Islam in Yoruba land has come to stay And there is nothing you or any other Christian terrorist can do about it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Afec1000givers: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

I agree Pmb failed in security

I won’t look the other way on that

But for all the blame of pdp 16years heaped on him is what I won’t agree on

Also I won’t allow Igbos to play religious and ethnic card on him
You "won't allow" i beg who the hell are you? brutai! igp! cjn! if you are not any of the ranks above then go and see a phsyco doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by CoolAmbience(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
Ngozi supervised and coordinated looting of our country common wealth during the draconian days of pdp

She was supposed to be coordinating minister of the economy

Kemi thank you for making us proud

We are proud of you kemo

so the news is true dat u feed on buhari's body waste?
each time buhari is mentioned u intend to loose ur sense of responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
Ngozi supervised and coordinated looting of our country common wealth during the draconian days of pdp

We are proud of you kemo
think again, and your economy is the best in the world with aunty kemi at the hem of affairs? WISE-UP. you shouldn't be blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by adims96(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

Ngozi okonjo and her kids has so many international appointments

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by ayusco85(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

I won't allow, I won't allow. Pls let me ask you a question, who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by EasterDell: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

Up Kemo!

After this government, we shall know the extent of their own kemical corrosion of our national budget.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by adims96(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hopeless Ibo boys
Islam in Yoruba land has come to stay
And there is nothing you or any other Christian terrorist can do about it

Hahahahahaha���ha... Akpa amu!!�
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Arnoldo(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

16yrs of pdp? who are those around him. were they not pdp?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by troublemakea(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:
PMB is old enough to be her father.

that would be in ur father's land where women give birth as early as 5years undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Ugosample(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

will you keep quiet!

You are comparing Ngozi to Kemi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by troublemakea(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

mods did a very huge mistake bringing your copied article to FP
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by nony629(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

miyetti Allah secretary general SARRKI. .

Continue spewing rubbish
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

aren't u tired?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2018
This ode sarki na the biggest dundi for nairaland ..old man wey no get sense..pls carry this thread and show your friends let em judge if you have sense
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by bendike: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are the major problem of our dear country

They always interfere in our affairs
You have constipation it is ipod, a bone gets stuck in your throat it is ipod, you don't cain wify well enough, it is ipod.
Bros your obsession with ipod is epic! Besides i doubt the ipodians even know you exist grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by bendike: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
troublemakea:

that would be in ur father's land where women give birth as early as 5years undecided
lol grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Henryfour(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2018
buhari has both ear and tongue infection ,the reason why Ngozi draw her head closer to check if she could her the malam speak trash.

maybe he was saying :pls, Ngozi can you please come and help me save the economy ..I'm tired.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by kolawoleibukun2: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
no no no oga you got it wrong. I do not trust Kemi one day. no spreadsheet to detail our economy as it stands right now in this regime. our naira has been consistently fluctuating below zero margins under your precious kemoo and there is no hope for a positive response to get it back on. your precious kemo does not know what area of the economy to shake up to achieve advancement in that sector. she is basically clueless. they said cash-less economy and after one year cash-full economy. under her watch our economy depressed. hehehe your precious kemo. my dear even if oil fall, our economy should not depress if we had a good minister of economics. wetin she don achieve since she enter office. what aspect of the economy she don address for real? na consolidation of accounts? abi na merger?
all these things have been put in place before she enter office yet she cannot use them to perform.
every month na nigeria day pump millions of dollars into our forex under your precious kemoo.
isn't it supposed to be the other way round? we day under recession dem pump dollars we comot from recession dem still day pump in hard currency into our economy. it shows you that market is one way round. we are heavily importing everything into the country. wetin kemi don do about am? what advice to government on economic and financial matters has your precious kemo provided?
kemi is useless in that office my dear. Okonjo-iweala and Obi Ezekwesili performed better. their impacts were felt in the sectors they directed. if you were born today read history before you begin sharp mouth. those women came up with policies that shook the existing system. Kemi has not been able to match their records. today nigeria that Okonjo-iweala left as the biggest economy in africa has now overtaken india as having the highest percentage of poverty. india is 1.3b in population and they have no oil. they depend on agriculture. that means their earning is seasonal. compared to an economy that has to reduce the psi of the crude pressure. it means that we do not even have to pump oil from the groud. the thing day shoot come out by itself with massive pressure that we have to control the volume way come out.
just compare the above to seasonal crops with the hard labour n investment needed.
as a minister of economy her office could have been the most challenged to pull us out of poverty. but Nigerians by themselves balanced into the recession. not that we came out of recession but we settled into it. there was no national initiative to combat the recession. no programs or initiative by the government curb the problems.
how did we get out of recession? abi you think say we don come out? when we day recession how much was naira to dollar? after recession how much be naira to dollar? hehehe
na only you na kemi make proud. because massive looting is ongoing under your nose. after all the recovered loots, why is kemi incapable of exposing the amount recovered and how she dispensed the amount. all we see na muffled lips

you are just jealous and bitter that Ngozi is excelling wherever she is.
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
I had a little experience when i got home yesterday. i saw my grandmother's goats in a small unfenced vegetable and egusi farm which i suffered inside the sun and rain to plant. They destroyed all the vegetables and left. i didnt take any action. After 20mins they came back to destroy all the egusi.
i ran and caught 4 of them. so i decided to destroy their lives too since they did the same to my 4month old farm.
Now, my grandmother is here, how will you judge the case??

cc: Mo Bright Jnr
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Viicfuntop(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo

Jut shut up. Commenting like someone that was traumatized
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018
obi4eze:

Well, I'm not one of them. I speak and stand for the truth. I supported Buhari in 2015 up till early this year when I drew my conclusion that he is one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria in the last 4 years.

Truth be said: Buhari has failed!!!

You failed to see the failure as his trademark when we all saw it. You are like the proverbial child who can not see while standing what the elders see while sitting.

Do not worry about Buhari Yahoo Boys, they will see it when it is too late. When Herdsmen and SARS enter their living rooms to molest them.

Buhari is too timid to generate sane ideas. He represents Yaldabaoth, the dark spectrum energy. He can not change that is why there is blood shed. You will not see this now, may be later.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by CSTR1003: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Hopeless Ibo boys
Islam in Yoruba land has come to stay
And there is nothing you or any other Christian terrorist can do about it
I don't think anybody gives a real shitt.

The small shitt that is even given is because we are in the same country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by saltoasis: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

We are proud of you kemo
Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by troublemakea(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
bendike:

You have constipation it is ipod, a bone gets stuck in your throat it is ipod, you don't cain wify well enough, it is ipod.
Bros your obsession with ipod is epic! Besides i doubt the ipodians even know you exist grin

Lol grin guy why u brutalize sarrki like this na

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

I don't think anybody gives a real shitt.

The small shitt that is even given is because we are in the same country.
Its not a question of being in same country.
If you guys are serious about ur biafra, then get the hell out of north and the SW where we lots of Muslims.
Only then we shall acknowledge that you're serious
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania by CSTR1003: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Its not a question of being in same country.
If you guys are serious about ur biafra, then get the hell out of north and the SW where we lots of Muslims.
Only then we shall acknowledge that you're serious
If they get out of those places, how will it bring biafra?

It would only mean losing your businesses and still remain in a Nigerian shitthole.

Senator abaribe was even arrested for his support for IPOb, so it is not even a case of if igbos want biafra, it is if the powers that be will allow it.

Leaving is not the problem. Igbos already left in 1967. Civil war brought them back.

The real question would be will they be leaving everything for their new country , or sacrificing everything for riff-raffs to inherit only to still remain one-naijeria. ?

Let the FG govt give them their nationhood, and then you can ask them to leave.
That is the real order of things .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.