Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos (759 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by ayazor: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Winner of the last edition of Big Brother Naija, Miracle Igbokwe, has obtained his Private Pilot License PPL. Recall that in the house, he spoke passionately about his dream of becoming a Pilot.

Since he won the Reality TV show, he has been pursuing his dream. He announced his recent achievement on his IG page. He shared the photo above and wrote

Firstly, I thank GOD Almighty for HIS Grace and Wisdom, also Your Excellency @rochasokorocha a man of His word and for your uncommon Wisdom, exemplary leadership and remarkable vision for Education. Today is also my Pillars Birthday (my Sweet Mum), thank you Mother for always being there for me through this journey. To all my Lovely Fans, I thank y’all for your patience and support. We made it??. PPL in the ? . Happy New month

http://www.vondanews.com/bbnaija-winner-miracle-bags-his-private-pilot-licensephotos/

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
FTC
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
The sky is your starting point.
Wishing you all the very best for the future.
BUT, always use your head.
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by JewelRegi(f): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
congratulation
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by Itzpetersv: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one
Political gesture for Rochas
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License8-photos by akprosperblog(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
great.

. . . . . .
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Long Sleeve Shirts For Men And Place Your Order. Whats / Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies / Latest Rudeboy Track Lyrics – Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.