Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies (749 Views)

KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by kmaster007: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu has questioned why actresses always refuse to kiss him even when Directors tell them to do so in movies.

He revealed in a recent interview that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but Iater had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

“I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either.

“Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away,” he said.

Sumsun further added that Ghallywood actresses also discriminate against those of them from Kumasi when it comes to kissing.

“I watched a movie, Liwin was directed to kiss Jackie Appiah but she denied him. Assuming it was Majid, she would have kissed him passionately with no qualms.”

Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy he fit be say he has mouth odour that why lady refuse to kiss him
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by BiafranBushBoy: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
He can't even kiss himself...
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by Vegas123: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Okpolorkpo eyes
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by Yeligray(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
There is someone out there that wants to kiss you
Don't give up
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by chiiraq802(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin#no offence bro!!! buh ah don't tink, u would even want to kiss urself
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by pawshjai(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
why would dey even give u a role wre u have to be kissed...i mean..u cnt evn kiss urself..gosh
Re: Ghanaian Actor Cries Out, Says No Actress Wants To Kiss Him In Movies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol cheesy,
Opolo eyes no be open eye......CONFIRM.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Song- Necessary - Martinsfeelz / Watch Video Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub (photos) / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Orders Total Scrap Of SARS: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.