Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website (13724 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Quality20(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
d inec chairman is very transparent but d CAN n PDP people want a disbelieving hypocrite instead
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by kokomaster3d: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2018
So they want to arrest Alibaba. Com. For the record, Alibaba can buy the whole of Nigeria and change will still remain
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by rahl12(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by StUriah(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
See Nigerian Voter Card on Alibaba. Rigging has started. Rigging has started.

Nigerians should be careful now.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Hologram-photo-ID-card-security-IC_60598160876.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017121.76.1b254fabt9DclA
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by KingRagnar: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Fake PVC's or not, rigging or not, still does not stop APC from winning come 2019. they are the deserving team
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by softworldsystem(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
bring back JEGA
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by davillian(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Quick to respond to this but when ask them the identity of the killer herdsmen they start speaking in tongues all over
We will bring the perpetrators to book.
Book we no see
Biro we no see
Perpetrators kuma we no see.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by 1stNumeroUno: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
So, those shouting "Go and get your PVC", can you see now?

I don't even know what to say again.

#walk out of thread.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by dubemnaija: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69006177:

It's from a troll, who wants to be noticed.
He has now be banned.
Thanks for asking.
And we wish you well with Alhaji Atiku while we support Buhari.
May the best candidate win.
Nigeria will be great again.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by BanevsJoker(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Quick to respond to this but when ask them the identity of the killer herdsmen they start speaking in tongues all over
Your president said they are from Libya.
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by Grayxme: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is the work of the opposition party. Anyway, it does not matter how many cloned PVC's are there, it doesn't matter if they have plans to rig the 2019 elections, doesn't matter how much bash the party, what matters is that PMB will win effortlessly come 2019. He has done and is still doing the needful
Re: INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website by olusegzy01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na mumu you be[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC / Osinbajo Receives The Queen's Baton For 2022 Commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.