Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) (53559 Views)

In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by whiteboyswag: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
No wear camouflage outside i think its only for the poor, the rich owns the rules in naija. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Do you have acting or theatre experience?
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by softworldsystem(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
AmiciLord:
Will you be my gateman?

na wa o, u dont wot he is going tru to hav post d msg, if u can not help must worsen her state of mind
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
You and Chioma should come and receive my blessings too.

ipafricaStaff:
Lovely Entry Of Davido & Chioma's Arrival at the Ooni Of Ife Palace

Singer, Davido paid a visit to the Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi at his palace.

The singer made the palace of the great Ooni of Ife is next destination and he was received by the royal hand. The singer shared pictures from the memorable visit on his Instagram page and it has evoked a flood of commendations from his followers, davido who went with his 30billion squad and assurance was massively welcomed also.

See Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWBCZuKq9Y

See more: https://ipubliciseafrica.com/gist/lovely-entry-davido-chiomas-arrival-ooni-ife-palace/

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by 1x2x3: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Small boy
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Donvalentino55(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
I thought it was a crime for civilians to wear army camouflage?

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Audray(f): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
He's scared? cos I bet he doesn't move with so much security in the US.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by kolawoleibukun2: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
i swear
this is why i do not respect their stupid tradition
small boy like this go go see ooni when matured men with important issues day line for years now. dem never still get slot
Sanchase:
lol....
Stupid country filled with 90 percent stupidity.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by chiochio1(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2018
The soldiers are even doing body guard for Davido who is wearing Camo, Try it as nobody and see what will happen to you...In this country you just need to have plenty of money and connection before you can get freedom.....Weep not my child is till weeping till date

What a terrible country

itspzpics:
lovely

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Whobedatte(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Why are they all in camouflage? lipsrsealed
Aren't they aware it's illegal?
Abi dem want make soldiers beat them
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by SoftP(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

may God Crown ur effort.
I advise you go learn some local technical skills like welding, or register with road side mechanic to advance ur skills. It might look tough and diminishing, but i bet u, u will grow tough above ur equals . Or better still, fetch some funds and start a business of ur own. This country nor ready help anybody except u turn tout. My candid advice though.
Goodluck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
This chioma no day go sch again?
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
itspzpics:
lovely
watin lovely, soo the soldiers no see that dreadlocks guy with army camouflage make dem flog am?
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by konkonbilo(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2018
AmiciLord:
Who be this one?

who lala.... tongue
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by goaldynboy: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Afanja Mumu o! See as they formed human shield because of ordinary davido! grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
softworldsystem:

na wa o, u dont wot he is going tru to hav post d msg, if u can not help must worsen her state of mind

don't mind him

Nigerians are just a bunch of callous people
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by BabaO2: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
itspzpics:
lovely
How, with that irresponsible dressing to the cradle of Oduduwa? This yahoo yahoo ooni sef.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by softworldsystem(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Ugosample:

don't mind him
Nigerians are just a bunch of callous people
U SELF u com carry join abuse, abi nigerian now
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by poka7(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

I am a mechanical engr too. I graduated 2013 with 2.1 here I am watching film. when I should have been somewhere happening. we were told that readers are leaders. what hope have we got? useless country. as if being born into Africa wasn't BAD enough.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

While you are waiting for that 'dream job', get yourself busy. If you are so good at AutoCAD, approach engineering training firms to take you as one of the facilitators. Better still, go to engineering departments in Federal universities and offer to train them on AitoCAD. You should let them know how important it is to have such knowledge prior to leaving Uni.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

Just an observation, unless your name is John Abraham then I would suggest a more professional email address. I would never take a resume with that email address seriously.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by flames007(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Bishop4bella:
Ronaldo has no tattoo.
i tell u.that tattoo thing repulses me.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by oyoirabor: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

Agip boss once said Nigerian graduates are unemployable..... your grammar gave us away!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Xander85: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Noticed you guys love using that word 'storm'! I think it started with the Anambra threads, and has now spread throughout the entire forum! shocked
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by majatech(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=AmiciLord post=69009092]Will you be my gateman?

[/quote

Me I ready,how much u go dey pay and where be your area??
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
donestk:
Why are u in a hurry?
Unemployment is mandatory in Nigeria
U are wicked oh.. Bro
Abraham think of being your own boss.. i can understand THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
undecided So what did he go 2 there with Chioma? Awon Oloshi.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by hohafrank(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,

FIRM NOT FILM

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by sweetrace(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmiciLord:
Will you be my gateman?

Why the nastiness�� why�� Everyone deserves a measure of respect. Treat yourself and others with dignity.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
AmiciLord:
Davido taking advice from the elders. Oni please, tell him to always respect Dele Momodu. Dem no be mate.

In Oni's voice, "Who is Dele Momodu?"... grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by adims96(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
What nonsense!! Imagine a whole Nigerian navy.. If I become president no military man and vehicle will leave the barracks.. And everything concerning them will be strictly classified.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by Abbeynomics: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
The visit is for wat and for who

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) / See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) / Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.