Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) (53573 Views)

In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by madgoat(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Better start selling gala in traffic. Mech engineers cant get jobs. grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by oluboom(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
https://www.jobzilla.ng/2018/07/recruitment-graduate-engineer-octa-energy-nigeria-limited.html
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by tiger28: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Stupid country...........what is a NIGERIAN NAVY pick up doing there protecting David? ?? Very stupid! And pls don't tell me ANYTHING about Buhari. This has been the norm since the beginning of time in Nigeria.
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
donestk:
Why are u in a hurry?

Unemployment is mandatory in Nigeria

And he wants to work in any "film" grin

Nollywood grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Mshewww until ooni gbesele chioma

He seems to have forgotten ooni doesn't have wife neither is he impotent or lacks sexual urge wink

Be carrying yam close to a goat you hear wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) by kunletexs: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
useless police, this is what we see them do, giving protection to someone who is young enough to be their grand son because of money but let a young girl come to their station complaining of been raped, they would laugh at her and tell her to bring money before leaving station. useless police you are a forgotten entity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.