Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania (831 Views)

Biden Greets Pope Francis With A Forehead-to-Forehead Hug At G7 Summit In Italy / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by panafrican(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Do those African heads of states need a drawing to understand Mauritania should be expelled from the Union ? How can we tolerate those racist Almoravids
when we know they practice slavery and segregation against Black Africans.?
They need to be invaded.
Instead of exposing and kicking out Mauritania from the African Union, we are rewarding them by holding a summit there as if nothing wrong was going on.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/african-union-summit-opens-in-mauritania/1192163
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2018
panafrican:
Do those African head of states need a drawing to understand Mauritania should be expelled from the Union ? How can we tolerate those racist Almoravids
when we know they practice slavery and segregation against Black Africans.?
They need to be invaded.
Instead of exposing and kicking out Mauritania from the African Union, we are rewarding them by holding a summit there as if nothing wrong was going on.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/african-union-summit-opens-in-mauritania/1192163

Go and save those black slaves , remember they will later turn out to be your enemy . SA comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by OrireSA(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go and save those black slaves , remember they will later turn out to be your enemy . SA comes to mind.
your obsessed with sa hey :-)
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Jkay187(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Save yourself first from your shiiithole

3 Likes

Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

Save yourself first from your shiiithole

I thought you said you are ñot a charcoal black SA, why are you pained ? Or you feel guilty for enslaving them ,don't grin you actually made a mistake by not killing all of them grin. Stupid boer
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:

Obsessed? More like disgusted. And get off my mentions, ugly creep
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by OrireSA(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Obsessed? More like disgusted. And get off my mentions, ugly creep
All I'm saying is everywhere there are good and bad people so don't put us in one box, If I hated Nigeria I wouldn't have learned to read and write yobura and igbo and most songs on my phone are Nigerian that's why I say don't be quick to judge get to know me first
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:
All I'm saying is everywhere there are good and bad people so don't put us in one box, If I hated Nigeria I wouldn't have learned to read and write yobura and igbo and most songs on my phone are Nigerian that's why I say don't be quick to judge get to know me first

Mr , I don't like not want you ok? Why are you so desperate for naija women? Sick of the drunkard hoes you live with? grin. We don't date your type here, inferior being . Nonsemse.
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by OrireSA(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Mr , I don't like not want you ok? Why are you so desperate for naija women? Sick of the drunkard hoes you live with? grin. We don't date your type here, inferior being . Nonsemse.
I'm doing you a favor I can see your frustrated :-)
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:
I'm doing you a favor I can see your frustrated :-)

You are a desparado.
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Jkay187(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I thought you said you are ñot a charcoal black SA, why are you pained ? Or you feel guilty for enslaving them ,don't grin you actually made a mistake by not killing all of them grin. Stupid boer

Where the fcvk do get the idea that I'm a boer u fxcktard. I think u need to get your flat head out of the shiithole.

1 Like

Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Jkay187(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You sound like a h*rny teen.

1 Like

Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

Where the fcvk do get the idea that I'm a boer u fxcktard. I think u need to get your flat head out of the shiithole.

I know you are a self hating broer who is abused daily by ugly Zulus grin, you want a Nigeria citizenship don't you. Pink pig fool
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

You sound like a h*rny teen.

Shut you jealous freak.
Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by LeSudAfricaine: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
OrireSA:
she is, it's annoying

4 Likes

Re: A.U. ( African Union) summit in Mauritania by Timewilltell2(f): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
she is, it's annoying

You are a dumb Zulu and annoy more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda From Genocide To Economic Prosperity / This State Don Announce Their Election Results, And The Ruling Party LOSE. / Is Trump Heading For A Lanslide Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.