Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President (3173 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by GNature(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2007
Our Education Minister has just been appointed as the World Bank's Vice President for Africa

Souce:-  http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/NEWS/0,,contentMDK:21270986~pagePK:34370~piPK:34424~theSitePK:4607,00.html

WASHINGTON, March 23, 2007― World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz announced today the appointment of Obiageli “Oby” Ezekwesili as Vice President for the Africa Region. Ms. Ezekwesili, a Nigerian national, will join the World Bank from her most recent position as Minister of Education within the Government of Nigeria.   

Beginning May 1, she will lead the World Bank's Africa operations, which lend about $4.7 billion a year to the continent.

Ms. Ezekwesili began her career as an auditor and management consultant.  She was one of the founding members of Transparency International, where she held the position Director for Africa, and also served as Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on Budget Monitoring, and the Price Intelligence Unit, where she spear-headed institutional reforms through the establishment of due process mechanisms and strategies.

Ms. Ezekwesili subsequently served as Minister of Solid Minerals Development, with emphasis on reforming Nigeria's mining sector to internationally recognized standards. She has also served as the Chairperson for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative since 2004 and pioneered the voluntary sign-on of Nigeria to the EITI Principles, as well as the first ever audit of the oil and gas sector.

Since June 2006, Ms. Ezekwesili has been the Minister of Education where she was tasked with leading the country's on-going comprehensive reform strategy within the education sector.   The track record attesting to her innovative success in this area culminated with the Nigerian stock exchange launch of "Adopt-A-Public School Initiative" earlier this year.

“Oby's unique blend of first-hand experiences, especially in the more challenging and complex areas of energy sector reform and education, position her as the ideal candidate to serve as the Vice President for Africa,” said World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz.  “Oby's life is a testament to her dedication to Africa as is the high degree of respect in which she is held by the international community.  Her passion for and commitment to Africa, high degree of integrity and optimism will bring invaluable strengths to our organization.”

Ms. Ezekwesili holds a Masters in International Law and Diplomacy from University of Lagos, as well as a Masters of Public Administration from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard.  She is also a chartered accountant.  She was selected for this position through a competitive international search.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by GNature(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2007
The woman has really done well for Nigeria. She used to head the Due Process office and in that capacity saved us billions of naira in awarding contracts and paying for contracted work. I really do wish her well in her new assignment.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2007
Ezekwesili is a very smart woman. she will do very well at the world bank.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Afam(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2007
Who benefits from this development, the world bank, Nigeria or the woman?

Some of these positions are carefully filled by people that will become links for the world bank as regards their maain business - giving loans that are usually too difficult to repay.

Do not see why they would happily appoint a serving minister as a world bank VP to over see a whole region if they have nothing to really gain.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by LoverBwoy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
Wow big congrats to her cheesy

I use to think she was all talk no concrete action-paper pusher
I wonder why most of our ministers never complete their job before they move on

@ afam, she and her employer definitely benefits, if you work in a bank you have no pity for your customers, PTI wink
Nigeria will benefit in terms of having another name in the international arena undecided
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2007
I hope we know that her appointment ought not to benefit Nigeria?
If her actions benefit Nigeria, then she's corrupt, which I don't think she is.
(Because you're supposed to represent the interests of your employer only.) wink

1 Like

Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by abdkabir(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2007
Good News, I only hope this has nothing to do with WB Interest in Nigeria's new cake to investors (The Solid Mineral Sector).
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2007
Madam due whatever cannot be trusted.All the hoopla about saving billions is just noise!Which/what billions?The woman's reign as Education Minister spelt doom for that sector.Just my honest take!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2007
From what i know of the UN(Little though),isn't she taking Ngozi's former seat?Again,don't be deceived,her selection had politics involved~nations lobby for their candidates,if there's vested interests!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 4:28am On Mar 25, 2007
From what i know of the UN(Little though),isn't she taking Ngozi's former seat?
Not sure,checking that info up!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Seun(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2007
That's true o. She's responsible for the "9-3-4" system pandemonium of the other time.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2007
lewa:

Madam due whatever cannot be trusted.All the hoopla about saving billions is just noise!Which/what billions?The woman's reign as Education Minister spelt doom for that sector.Just my honest take!

Lewa, I agree and disagree with you.

I agree that her tenure as Education minister has been somewhat controversial - why change from the 6-3-3-4 system ? I couldn't understand that.

I disagree with you on the Due Process issue. I think she really curbed a lot of corruption in awarding government contracts. Also, do you think the woman would be working against Nigeria's interest at the World Bank just to please her employer ?  I really don't think so. There are slots open for personnel world wide to fit these positions and she fills in the slot for Nigeria.

Ezekwesili has been part of Nigeria's economic team (under OBJ's second term) that has gained respect in the international community especially when Okonjo-Iweala was our finance minister. I think her recognition in this regard also helped boost her ability to secure this position at the World Bank.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Afam(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
@Tonim,

You been dream of me last night? How you come quote Lewa come dey agree and disagree with me based on what Lewa stated?

On my part, she can never protect the interest of Nigeria as far as the world bank position is concerned because loyalty or allegiance cannot be shared.

Both Nigeria and the world bank do not share common goals and as such one must give way. If you asked me I will advice she is relieved of her position as a minister in Nigeria with immediate effect otherwise she will become the next conduit for the world bank to deal with Nigeria unfairly.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by kellorah: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
frm education to bank, na wa ohhh undecided
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by ugodaniel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2007
kellofish:

frm education to bank, na wa ohhh undecided

They call it jack-of-all-trade
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by kellorah: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
lol, grin

this is what makes the rate of unemployment high!! angry
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by McKren(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2007
kellofish:

lol, grin

this is what makes the rate of unemployment high!! angry

when not just be happy for her
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2007
Oby and Ngozi are two people who mean no good to developing economies!The World Bank should tell us where their policies have lifted people ought of poverty,ignorance and disease.Do you know that despite our exit from the Paris and London Clubs,we are still borrowing from World Bank!She ought to have resigned,before taking the new job,but this isNigeria~due process indeed!
That's why i like the ASEAN NATIONS and Venezuela,Cuba,Equador,Iran,Bolivia.They all have unanimously said no to neo-colonialism,but the numskulls who bestow upon themselves the title of technocrat are just minions of these evil institutions.
@Tonim,
Due process helped the power generating capability of Nigeria,renovated the highways,especially Lagos-ibadan,benin-ore,abuja-ilorin highways!It also facilitated the transparency in the NNPC and the way oil blocks were bidded for and allocated!It skipped my memory wink,would you still forgive me! cheesy cheesy
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by McKren(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2007
lewa:

Oby and Ngozi are two people who mean no good to developing economies!The World Bank should tell us where their policies have lifted people ought of poverty,ignorance and disease.Do you know that despite our exit from the Paris and London Clubs,we are still borrowing from World Bank!She ought to have resigned,before taking the new job,but this isNigeria~due process indeed!
That's why i like the ASEAN NATIONS and Venezuela,Cuba,Equador,Iran,Bolivia.They all have unanimously said no to neo-colonialism,but the numskulls who bestow upon themselves the title of technocrat are just minions of these evil institutions.
@Tonim,
Due process helped the power generating capability of Nigeria,renovated the highways,especially Lagos-ibadan,benin-ore,abuja-ilorin highways!It also facilitated the transparency in the NNPC and the way oil blocks were bidded for and allocated!It skipped my memory wink,would you still forgive me! cheesy cheesy

Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2007
lewa:

@Tonim,

@Lewa
What does renovating power, highways and NNPC have to do with the due process office    You don't seem to understand the responsibilities of the Due process office at all.

If there are 80 bad highways in Nigeria and the federal govt awards contracts to revamp 6 of them, it is not the due process office's fault that only six contracts were awarded ! thereby leaving the remaining 74 in bad shape.

Also, if the fed govt fails to release funds so the contractors can complete the 6 highways on schedule, that is not the due process office's fault !

What I am saying here is that, the due process office was not set up to maintain roads and improve nepa/phcn. The Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (BMPIU) has saved Nigeria about N137 Billion from inflation of Contract Costs. There are several instances where sums ranging from 10 million to 11 billion naira have been saved through Due Process from a single transaction.

Please check their website to learn more about their responsibilities http://www.bmpiu.gov.ng/online/Objectives.htm
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2007
What does renovating power, highways and NNPC have to do with the due process office You don't seem to understand the responsibilities of the Due process office at all.

If there are 80 bad highways in Nigeria and the federal govt awards contracts to revamp 6 of them, it is not the due process office's fault that only six contracts were awarded ! thereby leaving the remaining 74 in bad shape.

Also, if the fed govt fails to release funds so the contractors can complete the 6 highways on schedule, that is not the due process office's fault !
Tonim~always try and peep beyond the veil!The contracts to revamp power generation were over-inflated and not carried out to full capacity~ditto with highways be they eight or a million,except for the fact that contracts were inflated and repairs were not done at all!Due process already had given the go ahead of these bids!
Yup~non-execution is not madam's fault,but the panel that looked into the hosting of the All African Games indicted certain first "sons and daughters" of over-invoicing,yet due process had vetted these bids!
My take is that with all the hoopla about due process,certain contracts were not vetted or probably overelooked because of certain people!My grouse with EFSomething policing so called corrupt people in Nigeria!
What I am saying here is that, the due process office was not set up to maintain roads and improve nepa/phcn. The Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (BMPIU) has saved Nigeria about N137 Billion from inflation of Contract Costs. There are several instances where sums ranging from 10 million to 11 billion naira have been saved through Due Process from a single transaction.
Spin!Who is gonna contradict this figure?Let them publish these contracts for us to see!
Due whayever is part of the economic reforms this government is touting as part of its gains just like GSM telephony!Gimme a break
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2007
Lewa, you appear to be one of these avid critics of the OBJ administration. I am a critic myself, but I try to be objective in my criticism.

lewa:

The contracts to revamp power generation were over-inflated and not carried out to full capacity ~ditto with highways be they eight or a million,except for the fact that contracts were inflated and repairs were not done at all!

1. Please back-up your statement with proof. I need proof that the power generation contracts were inflated. Do not make blatant accusations. Please
provide proof from a non-biased entity that shows that the contract for power generation was inflated.

2. Please tell us the projects that were certified by the due process office as completed, but nothing was really executed. Also provide your proof.

lewa:

My take is that with all the hoopla about due process,certain contracts were not vetted or probably overelooked because of certain people!

But that has nothing to do with the due process people !! Blame that on Obasanjo, not Ezekwesili.

lewa:

My grouse with EFSomething policing so called corrupt people in Nigeria!Spin!Who is going to contradict this figure?Let them publish these contracts for us to see!

Due whayever is part of the economic reforms this government is touting as part of its gains just like GSM telephony!Gimme a break

Like I said earlier, you seem to be one of those that cannot see any good in OBJ's govt. You cannot even confine this argument to due process, now you are talking about EFCC and GSM ! OBJ has done lots of wrongs, but there are some good that has come with his government.

Anyway, lets do that on another thread. I need proof of this power contract inflation first.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Afam(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
@Tonim,

The woman should be fired immediately so that the world bank will not use her to wreck Nigeria, simple.

The world bank is a failed institution and it is glaring with its main aim to keep under developed countries under developed. Thanks to the likes of Venezuela, Haiti and co that recognized the trap even though they did so too late.

Even though I dislike Lewa for his style of abusing people that disagree with him on this issue I am 100% in support of his position and unless we are okay playing to the gallery the appointment is good for her, her career and the world bank but certainly bad for Nigeria if she is given any chance to influence anything in the country.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2007
Afam,

You have stated your opinion about the world bank and I can respect that. But what you stated is at variance with what Lewa is asserting, Lewa is claiming that the power generation contracts were inflated and that is what I have asked him to prove.

I really don't know why you were addressing your post to me, it really had nothing to do with what Lewa and I were talking about.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Afam(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
Tonim:

Afam,

You have stated your opinion about the world bank and I can respect that. But what you stated is at variance with what Lewa is asserting, Lewa is claiming that the power generation contracts were inflated and that is what I have asked him to prove.

I really don't know why you were addressing your post to me, it really had nothing to do with what Lewa and I were talking about.

Unlike your earlier mistake which you corrected without even stating you made a mistake I am addressing you because you believe it is beneficial for Nigeria and that is what many are trying to prove to be a faulty position.

Are you asking Lewa to provide proof that contracts were inflated? Do you want him to make available documents to support what we know is common practice?
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
Lewa, you appear to be one of these avid critics of the OBJ administration. I am a critic myself, but I try to be objective in my criticism.
Good for you!Personally,i would not be immodest to tout my credentials as a resident critic of the anomaly of a government in Nigeria on this forum!However,miss/ms; i beg to differ~my views though might be purveyed as lacking objectivity by you;they are in fact not so but rather realistic,factual,on point and sincere with no modicum of bias whatsoever!

Please back-up your statement with proof. I need proof that the power generation contracts were inflated. Do not make blatant accusations. Please  
    provide proof from a non-biased entity that shows that the contract for power generation was inflated
Interesting!Would not disagree with this view!What non-biased entity~Amnesty International?Transparency International?Contracts that were unilaterally awarded to companies without "due process"!Contracts that after 8 years have not seen "light"!We all know that contracts are cushioned maximally in Nigeria~i need not go far to know.These are not accusations~it's business as usual always in Nigeria,What of contracts for turn-around-maintenance for the refinaries?We are still importing petrol,aviation fuel and diesel,with kereosene for the lanterns of those who cannot but generators!What happened were they inflated?Who knows?Did BPU monitor these projects,who cares?Is there petrol,power in Nigeria who is bothered?Transparency International states that cost of diong business is still high in Nigeria cause of graft~guess is as good as mine!

Please tell us the projects that were certified by the due process office as completed, but nothing was really executed. Also provide your proof.

Tonim,one of the oversight functions of the BPU is Monitoring implementation of all Federal Government Projects with integrity in line with Due Process principlesDocuments/monitors all projects from point of Award until completion.,however what of the $3bn,Tony Anenih collected for road maintenance as Works Minister and not one coat of tar was laid?The roads were not done!What did Madam Due Process do?So where is the transparency,accountability,fairness and all other big words in their web page ?This is one of them!
Another is the All African Games,Nigeria hosted sometime back.A panel of Enquiry found out that many services and goods provided were over-inflated~president's family was indicted.Again,let me refresh your memory
Promotes transparency, accountability, and value-for-money in all Public Procurement transactions.

Enforces strictly, Due Process principles in the procurement of goods and services through contract systems
Monitors the prices of tendered items.
The above are also part of the functions of BPU!None was effectively done in this case at all.Nada!Due process indeed!
But that has nothing to do with the due process people !! Blame that on Obasanjo, not Ezekwesili.

Really!Isn't that in conflict with this~¨       ]Good governance of public money and assets resulting in the reduction of corruption  and Improved fiscal management through more effective expenditure management, institutions, processes and control mechanisms.Thus if they could not stop the president from awarding bogus contracts to family what then is their usefulness?My grouse exactly,lots of noise making and really no tangible effect at all on the grime in government!
Like I said earlier, you seem to be one of those that cannot see any good in OBJ's govt. You cannot even confine this argument to due process, now you are talking about EFCC and GSM ! OBJ has done lots of wrongs, but there are some good that has come with his government.
You seem not to see my premise at all.In replying you earlier,i admonished you to try see beyond the veil!I never strayed to EFCC or GSM !My point is that BPU is one one of the reforms this mistake of a government is touting,like EFCC and GSM!However,these so called reforms are mostly on paper,and the few implemented were disasters~power generation,privatization,ciivil service reforms,aviation etc!Satirically,i tried linking the most publicised gains of OBJ~EFCC  and GSM only to buttress my point that it's all spin.BPU should publish the contracts they vetted,approved,those implemented and those not. I want to know!They should also tell us those that had theirs refused.Documents should be declassified !
Anyway, lets do that on another thread. I need proof of this power contract inflation first.
Fine!This ain't about contract inflation~that is another synonym for government in Nigeria,but rather on BPU and its supposed oversight functions which to me is one of the mirages,smokescreen used by this government as being serious!
BPU is just what it means BPU~NOTHING!Does not touch the friends of those in power,like her sister body EFCC!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by McKren(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2007
grama don dey carry each other for back. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2007
Afam:

Unlike your earlier mistake which you corrected without even stating you made a mistake I am addressing you because you believe it is beneficial for Nigeria and that is what many are trying to prove to be a faulty position.

Are you asking Lewa to provide proof that contracts were inflated? Do you want him to make available documents to support what we know is common practice?

Afam,

Which mistake did I make that I corrected ? Where did I say it was or wasn't beneficial for Nigeria ? You are the one stating that her appointment wouldn't benefit Nigeria. I never said anything to that effect.

I commended the woman and said she'll do well at her new job, I did not say anything about the world bank's policy or how her appointment would affect Nigeria. Go back and read my posts, I never said anything to that effect.

Like I said earlier, it is better for you to butt out of my discussion with lewa because what you are talking about has nothing to do with our discussion.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2007
Lewa,

You mentioned earlier that the power contracts signed by the federal government were inflated, I said you should provide the proof to that effect, you failed to !!!

This tells me that you lack credibility. You just make blatant statements out of emotion, not based on facts. You just think things up in your mind and come and write them down on Nairaland. It is puzzling that you can write a whole page worth of stuff and not even mention anything regarding the inflation of the power contracts.

All I ask is that you back-up your claim that the power generation contracts were inflated. That's all !!  If you read it somewhere, provide us with the link and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2007
You mentioned earlier that the power contracts signed by the federal government were inflated, I said you should provide the proof to that effect, you failed to !!!
Something which every Nigerian holds to be true?That contracts are overtly padded by fat cats~what proof further burden of proof?
This tells me that you lack credibility
As what?Touche' dear!
You just make blatant statements out of emotion, not based on facts
Really?Apart from the power contracts~which were poorly done,despite BPUs noise on monitoring,what of the roads that were not done at all?Turn-around -Maintenance(TAM) for the refinaries that were allocated twice and still we import fuel!Are these not things on ground in Nigeria!C'mon get off your high horse and be objective(that's the word)for once, These are not make-belief or concoted events,but the reality of what is on ground in Nigeria!
You just think things up in your mind and come and write them down on Nairaland
Au contraire,Ms!You seem to be exhibit paucity of facts and sound judegement.In responding, i decided to elucidate my premise further,expansiating on certain defaults of the BPU and with the catalogue of points raised,you decide to favor posturing!All what i posted ain't hallucinating,dear,just the bitter truth to puncture the spin of the government.That is the reality on ground dearie!
It is puzzling that you can write a whole page worth of stuff and not even mention anything regarding the inflation of the power contracts.
HAW!I bet,it must have been tiring to read that expose'!Pele!So that's what you seem to hold against me!Haw!What of oversight duties that were sent to the dogs that i explained,aside power inflation~assuming we hold that what of other points elucidated?Seems to me,someone delibrately wants to avoid the bitter pill!
All I ask is that you back-up your claim that the power generation contracts were inflated. That's all !! If you read it somewhere, provide us with the link and stop beating about the bush.
I have never been a fan of those who seem not to recognise fairplay,equity and objectivity!I decided to go to some reasonable extent to make my views as clearly as i could,and it's sad that you are indeed not really aware and current(perhaps you are in denial) on events in Nigeria.That has always been my argument against engagement on issues bothering on current affairs,politics,economy and the like against those that really know nothing(though presume they do) and when confronted with reality,retreat to grand-standing,aimless air clutching and what have you.
Read my posts again,i have nothing further to say at this juncture,but rather to say BPU is bull,Oby did havoc to the Educational sector,by joining World Bank she's gonna be used to drive us further into economic slaveryand lastly once again incase you could not comprehend~try and peep beyond the veil,ie not all youare told by family holds true~it pays to check out propaganda and spin with facts,and see which does not hold!
PS;sorry for the length~your aversion to detail was temporarily not forgotten!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by lewa(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2007
@
Lewa
What does renovating power, highways and NNPC have to do with the due process office You don't seem to understand the responsibilities of the Due process office at all.

Before rounding up,i could not resist this earlier view of yours!Perhaps you did not read the functions of the BPU and if you did,this view surmises your depth or rather lack of on the views you seem to espouse with much relish!
Perhaps,Ms;your contradictions betray you!Or it could be that someone is justing posting with nothing to contribute afterall.Bon nuit!
Re: Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President by Tonim(f): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2007
Lewa,

Up till now, you still can't tell us how you found out that the power generation contracts were inflated. Could you please tell us where you heared this from ? That is all I ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Returns Thisday Award / 80 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Delta / Fbi Wants 26-year Old Nigerian Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.