Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Andres Iniesta Announces His Retirement From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andres Iniesta Announces His Retirement From International Football (241 Views)

Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football / Andres Iniesta Announces International Retirement / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta Announces His Retirement From International Football by sportblitzz: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Andres Iniesta has announced his retirement from international football following Spain’s World Cup exit to Russia on Sunday.
“The reality is that this is my last match with the national team,” Iniesta said after the game.

“A wonderful stage has come to an end for me individually, but sometimes endings aren’t as you expect or dream. Overall, it’s probably the saddest day of my career.

“I’m leaving with a bad taste in my mouth, like everyone else. It’s a difficult moment that we’ve experienced on other occasions.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/07/02/andres-iniesta-announces-his-retirement-from-international-football-after-133-esp-caps-13-goals-and-one-worldcup/#ixzz5K3Qu1CwD

(1) (Reply)

Emre Can Always Wanted Juventus / Gerrard Gets Off To A Perfect Start With Rangers Victory / Free Tips, Get Free Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.