Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Gerrard Gets Off To A Perfect Start With Rangers Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gerrard Gets Off To A Perfect Start With Rangers Victory (228 Views)

Tottenham's Conte Era Gets Off To Winning Start / Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers / Messi Hits Four As Barca Maintain Perfect Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gerrard Gets Off To A Perfect Start With Rangers Victory by loveinglistic: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Rangers manager Steven Gerrard is satisfied with the team's 2-0 win against FK Shkupi in his first competitive match at the helm but says there is still "a lot of work to do" in the second leg of the Europa League preliminary qualifying round tie.

Goals from winger Jamie Murphy and skipper James Tavernier helped Rangers beat the visiting minnows at the Ibrox Stadium but Gerrard, a former England and Liverpool captain, was underwhelmed that his team did not finish off the tie.

"I'm satisfied with the result, satisfied with parts of the performance but it's not any better than satisfactory," the 38-year-old told the club's website. Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

"I think there are a lot of positives to take from the.................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/07/13/gerrard-gets-off-perfect-start-rangers-victory/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Seminar For 3D Interior Wall Designs And Flooring / 'I Feel Like I Was Not A Good Mom' - Tennis Star, Serena Williams / EPL Match Preview: Manchester City Vs Huddersfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.