Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians (35296 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Saintp(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2018
What the OP don't understand is that the middle class wants more than just money.

Not everyone is happy living in a society where Fulani herdsmen wipe villages but instead of the government of the day go after them, they make excuses for them and compare the deaths to previous deaths.

Not everyone is happy to live in a society where police and army collect money from motorists in broad day light from year to year, administration to administration. This is an eyesore

Not everyone is happy living in a society where you battle with fuel and generators, drive on bad roads and see open gutters all the days of your life.

There is nothing as sweet as living in an organized and working society even if you don't make all the money.

The problem with Nigeria is that there is no hope for a better tomorrow. If you observe each administration has been worse than the previous one they replaced and there is every possibility that the next govt after buhari will be worst than him.

If you have the opportunity to legally leave this shithole, leave, at least you will have a second option and better than someone whose only hope is Nigeria. Last last if Nigeria gets better if it will ever get better, you can return home, you don't have anything to loose.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Dave880: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Grupo:

What are the other features of the laptop? How long does battery last? Processor size, type of processor,

Show pictures of the laptop.
Whatsapp
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Aboguede:
Stop fooling ur selves. 200k big enough for any body both in Nigeria and abrod.

Even in �, it is not easy

If make 200k Nigeria, you can get to any where

If u know u know
don't mind them, if anybody cannot make anything out of 200k here in Nigeria then he or she cannot make anything out of the money he or she will earn anywhere in the world. They think the cost of living outside Nigeria is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf angry

200k is not money in Nigeria

wait till you get a mefuxak emergency

then you will know

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by els0nm0rali(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
And why are people insulting her. It's her opinion. It's not going to stop the Canadian government from doing what they are going to do.

And in a way she's right.

It's still the same people insulting her that will come online and be praising Goodluck Jonathan and Iweala and supporting the current dullard in office, Buhari.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and that is what she saying.... She's saying we too should face our problem and solve it rather than running away from it....

The reason that our system isn't working is because of people like you and I. gods and demigods are not responsible for our misfortune in this country, our politicians are. So why not stay back and face/solve your problems

Let's read positive meaning to things first before spilling hate over it

Nigeria js not ready to change

When I remember the level of wickedness in that shytehole republic that I experienced, I cringe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by flow26(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Why attacking her .she is trying to have an intellectual discussion. Must you insult her? Just drop your own but and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by themodernman: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:
See her face like Karichika own, bad belle.

Not every Nigerian will stay in Nigeria.

Don't mind the broke ass girl, she wan make Canada deny resourceful, responsible and hardworking citizens visas and grant entrance to scumbags, liabilities, oloshos and useless dumbheads like her.

She thinks Canada thinks like her rotten country sorry contraption Nigeria....

Better go make yourself indispensable biiittch, it's a cold world out there, no one gives a flying fvck about your misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Horlamidei(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
It's th tax twit reply I like most "paying tax an seeing the impact " Countries where children and unborn children have hopes..

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by gnice545(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Imagine this efulefu oh! Who Nigeria epp? Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

If ur appeal affects my future Visa eh, e me'm gi 30!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by royalamour(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2018
What an ugly bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
kallmemrB:
Shes right in some aspect though...everyone has a point of view
She can only be right when she is back to live in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf

N200k is chicken change especially with the situation of things in terms of price on ground.

Unless you live in osogbo. grin
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by adeoba2008(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Is her hubby fleeing to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by theemy(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2018
I think she has a point or u all don't want naija 2 grow nii

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by bigfather(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and that is what she saying.... She's saying we too should face our problem and solve it rather than running away from it....

The reason that our system isn't working is because of people like you and I. gods and demigods are not responsible for our misfortune in this country, our politicians are. So why not stay back and face/solve your problems

Let's read positive meaning to things first before spilling hate over it

Let her come and join others to make it work also rather than advising Canadian govt to stop pple from coming over. Isn't she part of d brain drain ?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by theemy(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
200k is small. Might seem big for you and maybe others who don't earn such but I can beat my chest. It is small.

When you earn such, expectations are high. For example, we have a program in my office where colleagues will have to know your place of residence as a means of getting to know each other which is a standard company policy. Now, how do you think you will be perceived if you don't live in a good apartment or environment or own a car? Or you want to have a wedding? What standard will you prove?
The demands are just too much when you earn such. Hence, it is relatively small.

Talking out of experience.
Bro 200k isn't small even if you go abroad the purchasing power of that 200k in Nigeria might b even more than what u earn so it ain't small

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by bigfather(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Admin401:

That means the "logical" thing to do is make our own system work for us then?

Then we should all come together and make it work ! If she had complained abt d brain drain while she was in Nigeria,am sure pple won't throw abuses at her but she is over there where almost every Nigerian feels life is easy and she is complaining of brain drain which she is also part of.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
I support her ooo, at least if you are applying to relocate, the Canadian embassy to scrutinize your source of income, if your also well to do... Because truthfully the brain drain is much, you could only travel for leisure, or vacation,thats fair... Please understand her point, not to disown your country and never come back, that's bad.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf
u never see money na y ur mentality still dy restricted
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by MrGoogle88: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2018
HeWrites:
Ogun kill her.

You're in UK Enjoying life with basic amenities but you want others to die in Nigeria without living better LIFE.

Mtcheeeew
But she’s right, if all the good professionals like doctors run away who will take care of the people? Our government should make life easier for highly skilled professionals all 160 million of us can’t run away, you go still leave your brothers and sisters behind, who go treat them when them sick? Think.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
MrGoogle88:

But she’s right, if all the good professionals like doctors run away who will take care of the people? Our government should make life easier for highly skilled professionals all 160 million of us can’t run away, you go still leave your brothers and sisters behind, who go treat them when them sick? Think.
Poorly and death is close.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69004650:
Lol wink, makes sense.
I feel your patriotism my dear, but unfortunately, everyone has a right to travel or not to travel.
Nigeria can't hold anyone back, even if Canada refuses, they will go somewhere else.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA .
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't have a problem with anyone leaving this shithole, but stop going to western nations to castigate their government and complain about what's bad there, that is hypocrisy of the highest order.

If you want to be an activist stay in nigerian that's where work is needed not in the west.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
I have even come to realize that most people who complain of not having basic amenities in Nigeria does not pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I have even come to realize that most people who complain of not having basic amenities in Nigeria does not pay tax.
How wld one pay tax when it is stolen?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by peacengine(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ugosample:

Nigeria js not ready to change

When I remember the level of wickedness in that shytehole republic that I experienced, I cringe

Bro explain why you are investing ur money here
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

How wld one pay tax when it is stolen?
Most Nigerians can't stand up to politicians and protest. That's cowardice, there are cowards in The west too, but I have realized that when you steal money as a politician people don't worry as much , but when its obvious that what politicians are squandering is tax money even doves fight .

Am thinking paying taxes might bring out the fighting spirit in Nigerians.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
theemy:

Bro 200k isn't small even if you go abroad the purchasing power of that 200k in Nigeria might b even more than what u earn so it ain't small
200k is small compare to abroad

200k to a dollar is almost 500$ and a casual worker over there earns about 3,000$. Not to talk of almost stressless environment and condusive transport system and value for life over there. There are many points to be made

I really don't have the time to say much. Whatever you agree am fine with it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nowenuse: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jokerman:
I support her.... How will Nigeria be better when our best brains are running away rather than fighting?

After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you now want to run and leave innocent and uninformed Nigerians to suffer alone??

God forbid... if you are amongst those that keep voting for bad leaders because of religion and tribe, your visa and application will never be granted in Jesus mighty name.... We must all work together and take Nigeria to where it's supposed to be.. Amen..

I fully support her too!

Only Nigeria's middle class can fight and bring the change we want in this country. The poor has no power.

If all the middle class abscond this country. Who will then change it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

I fully support her too!

Only Nigeria's middle class can fight and bring the change we want in this country. The poor has no power.

If all the middle class abscond this country. Who will then change it?
Are u middle or poor?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nowenuse: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Are u middle or poor?

Middle. Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.