Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians (35279 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

Middle. Why?
Work on the govt.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by queengift(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
bad belle people everywhere, this country is frustrating
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nowenuse: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Work on the govt.

Of course I will. It's just a matter of time. I have plans for that. I'm still young and not fully independent yet. A fresh graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by dochenaj: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why would you people blame her she is "a Nigerian citizens", hence I am donating my Nigerian citizenship to her, so she can be grammatically correct.
The truth is that Canada cares less about your brain drain nor do any of the developed countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
peacengine:

Bro explain why you are investing ur money here
portfolio investments are what one will refer to as "hot money" in economics
What that means is that I can pull my mibrt out in the slightest instance
As for buying a business in Nigeria i e direct investment

HELP NO
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Gucciboss: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Only liars see black and call it white. The average sane Nigerian want to move forward.....Nobody is happy selling barbeque after 6years of graduation. No sane person is happy selling Suya after going to school...

Lolzz..
This guy you are very wicked. This is the second time I'm seeing your comment on that barbecue guy. Wetin the guy do you naa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

Of course I will. It's just a matter of time. I have plans for that. I'm still young and not fully independent yet. A fresh graduate.
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

Lolzz..
This guy you are very wicked. This is the second time I'm seeing your comment on that barbecue guy. Wetin the guy do you naa grin grin

The nigga dey fail...

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by peacengine(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ugosample:

portfolio investments are what one will refer to as "hot money" in economics

What that means is that I can pull my mibrt out in the slightest instance

As for buying a business in Nigeria i e direct investment

HELP NO

Buh if the economy is in shambles as you say why are people making profit from portfolio investment?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by peacengine(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
How I wish I can get job of N200K, I will be a rich man in 5yrs grin
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by MrCork: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, so you are waiting for scraps of doctors in diaspora, majority of them will never come back to.stay

..but why u all ways wishing people bad lock...u stance no shance in life behaving like this..u not a lady ( Shake my head ) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by josielewa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Only liars see black and call it white. The average sane Nigerian want to move forward.....Nobody is happy selling barbeque after 6years of graduation. No sane person is happy selling Suya after going to school...
guy abeg u be king of salvage
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

lol

You are right
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Johnrake69:
She has a point. It's only the middle class that can press for real change. The poor do not even know that they can have a better lives and that the oppressive elites is fully responsible for their predicament

The poor sabotage the middle class..

They are the ones who vote bad leaders

They are the tribalist piece of shit in the country
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by CrazyJill: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
In my opinion, there is nothing strange about this. My friend, for example, immigrated to the United States, as a refugee. And I really would not have met him, if he had not come to the US, and he turned out to be a cool guy. In addition, to move now is not much needed, he filled the form for refugee status along with his immigration lawyer. It seems this one https://usimmigrationforms.com/form-i-602-application-by-refugee-for-waiver-of-grounds-of-excludability/ And now he is a US citizen
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
The thunder that will fire this girl.. So is now me that is fit to suffer in Nigeria abi?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
CrazyJill:
In my opinion, there is nothing strange about this. My friend, for example, immigrated to the United States, as a refugee. And I really would not have met him, if he had not come to the US, and he turned out to be a cool guy. In addition, to move now is not much needed, he filled the form for refugee status along with his immigration lawyer. It seems this one https://usimmigrationforms.com/form-i-602-application-by-refugee-for-waiver-of-grounds-of-excludability/ And now he is a US citizen
Did he apply from Nigeria? And how much did he use to get himself across?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2018
IMASTEX:

That is it. How can a graduate be without job for years and still don't have the means to good empowerment programs. And the person shouldn't go elsewhere!? Between 2015 and now. I don't think they have ever been mass migration like that before. The economy, security, healthcare, etc are all down. Life is becoming less than an animal by the day.

true that
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2019
This woman is a very interesting person lmao

Buhari has scattered the country

And the professionals here know they deserve a better life.

Let us leave Nigeria to the hordes of barbaric barbarians that litter this country and often reinforce the useless leaders that the country produces.

But I see that in 10 years, if this trend is sustained

Nigeria will.be in a crisis
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Saintp:
What the OP don't understand is that the middle class wants more than just money.

Not everyone is happy living in a society where Fulani herdsmen wipe villages but instead of the government of the day go after them, they make excuses for them and compare the deaths to previous deaths.

Not everyone is happy to live in a society where police and army collect money from motorists in broad day light from year to year, administration to administration. This is an eyesore

Not everyone is happy living in a society where you battle with fuel and generators, drive on bad roads and see open gutters all the days of your life.

There is nothing as sweet as living in an organized and working society even if you don't make all the money.

The problem with Nigeria is that there is no hope for a better tomorrow. If you observe each administration has been worse than the previous one they replaced and there is every possibility that the next govt after buhari will be worst than him.

If you have the opportunity to legally leave this shithole, leave, at least you will have a second option and better than someone whose only hope is Nigeria. Last last if Nigeria gets better if it will ever get better, you can return home, you don't have anything to loose.

You have said it all
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Eberejesus111:
I support her ooo, at least if you are applying to relocate, the Canadian embassy to scrutinize your source of income, if your also well to do... Because truthfully the brain drain is much, you could only travel for leisure, or vacation,thats fair... Please understand her point, not to disown your country and never come back, that's bad.

When Nigeria gives you the short end of the stick, you will know wetin dey
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

I fully support her too!

Only Nigeria's middle class can fight and bring the change we want in this country. The poor has no power.

If all the middle class abscond this country. Who will then change it?

The middle class is thinning out

And the poor, useless and barbaric are the majority

How can such a country move?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
DexterousOne:

You have said it all
Nothing to lose. Even the ruling elites' children have the other option.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
What exactly can 200k do for you in Nigeria.
If you earn 200k every month you are still very poor in Nigeria considering the way the country is now...

This Is so true
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jokerman:
I support her.... How will Nigeria be better when our best brains are running away rather than fighting?

After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you now want to run and leave innocent and uninformed Nigerians to suffer alone??

God forbid... if you are amongst those that keep voting for bad leaders because of religion and tribe, your visa and application will never be granted in Jesus mighty name.... We must all work together and take Nigeria to where it's supposed to be.. Amen..

It was tho uninformed ones that voted Buhari in the first place
So let them suffer for their actions
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by CanadianNaija: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2019
uyplus:
Nigerians and bad belle! Because she knows it'll be difficult for her to get a job in Canada since she isn't a doctor, pharmacist or nurse, so she wants everyone to equally suffer like her!

Lol..you actually think it's easy for doctors and pharmacists to get jobs in Canada? When they have not finished getting license to practice.
Nurses have it easier because there're clear paths, and related jobs in their field they can pick up while the try to regularise their license.

For doctors especially, it can take years, and i've met a couple here that are after the 5years mark and not still in their field. The UK has a clearer path to integration for internatinally trained doctors in my opinion.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by CanadianNaija: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2019
harmbhrosz:
Oga if you can't manage 200k in a month, then you don't deserve to be granted any visa, not even to Congo.

Are you saying you can't leave on 50k a month and save 150k?? What are you eating, what transportation are you taking to work that 50k will not do.

If you save the remaining 150k in 12months, that's N1.8m remove 300k for house rent then you'll be left with N1.5m, in 5years time you'll have N7.5million in your account. Isn't that enough to start another source of income? Or even venturing into your own housing sef.

I wasn't making up to the amount you're saying 3years ago but I was still able to diversify my fund into other business and they are giving me bigger income today.

Your standard of living and hi own are not the same, just because you're in that stage of your life where 200k is big money doesnt mean it is for him.

To a local security man that earns less than 30k a month, 100k is big money.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Your standard of living and hi own are not the same, just because you're in that stage of your life where 200k is big money doesnt mean it is for him.

lol this is a topic I dont cant even remember commenting on

Regardless.... if you're in a third world country where the cost of living is cheap and you can't manage 200k a month then such person shouldn't be taken serious. Over 80% of workers earn below that amount but some still ends up building their self up from it.
Yes 200k is not enough for a month and so is 2million naira.

200k in 12months is 2.4m, even If you spend half of that for expenses a year then you'll still have 1.2m, 1.2m × 5years is 6m which is enough to invest/start a company or business anywhere in the world.

If 200k is not enough for you to manage and build yourself in Nigeria with a low cost of living, then 2million naira a month will not still be enough for you in Canada, hence the reason you'll get involve in illegal activities abroad.

Just seeing your moniker sef, I see you're only speaking for your source of income
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
harmbhrosz:
lol this is a topic I dont cant even remember commenting on

Regardless.... if you're in a third world country where the cost of living is cheap and you can't manage 200k a month then such person shouldn't be taken serious. Over 80% of workers earn below that amount but some still ends up building their self up from it.
Yes 200k is not enough for a month and so is 2million naira.

200k in 12months is 2.4m, even If you spend half of that for expenses a year then you'll still have 1.2m, 1.2m × 5years is 6m which is enough to invest/start a company or business anywhere in the world.

If 200k is not enough for you to manage and build yourself in Nigeria with a low cost of living, then 2million naira a month will not still be enough for you in Canada, hence the reason you'll get involve in illegal activities abroad.

This comment is surprising
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2019
CanadianNaija:

200k a moth for a family man
Who wants to live in a good area and send his kids to good schools
Good luck to him
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2019
DexterousOne:

200k a moth for a family man
Who wants to live in a good area and send his kids to good schools
Good luck to him
the first rule of money is 'don't live above what you earn'

Millionaires/Billionaires were not made so by earning big salaries when they started out.

I knew how much I was earning way back and how much I spend, and I know how far my management has brought me. As far as Naija is concern, If you can't manage 200k and do something from it....you'll only end up being a ritualist or fraudster coz of greed
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2019
harmbhrosz:
the first rule of money is 'don't live above what you earn'

Millionaires/Billionaires were not made so by earning big salaries when they started out.

I knew how much I was earning way back and how much I spend, and I know how far my management has brought me. As far as Naija is concern, If you can't manage 200k and do something from it....you'll only end up being a ritualist or fraudster coz of greed

Smh

Why settle for a paltry 200k when you can get a better deal elsewhere?

Of course one has no choice than to manage the income that he or she makes
The question however is this...

HOW will such a person live?

You know people are content with the mediocre and sub par life in NIGERIA

But many of us who have opted to leave this dilapidated, failed country, we believe we deserve and can get better
For ourselves and our descendants

Express entry is not cheap
And those of us running it are not paltry earners

And we are not all stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM / Ilasamaja Bridge Is Dismantling (see PHOTO) / Driver Burnt As His Car Catches Fire While Transporting Gas Cylinders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.