Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo (45842 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by bbjummy: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the babe worwor sha. she just be like rag queen. nigerian celebrities no day no hair way fit dem? this one e no get person way tell her from house say she look like truck pusher wife? the hair is offfffff for her type of face, the makeup is a massive disaster, the pose be like secondary school teacher wife own, the shoes and expose her dirty-looking legs. and the dress be like wetin agbero wife sew.
failure of the highest clan.
for her pregnancy, who cares? her mates don day pay tuition for university already. all these old eggs suppose day born pikin keep for ground if them really won live all these kind lives. old mama na dem day ask weda she get belle?
wetin you go come ask all those ss2 girls?
this simi na veteran for bedimatrix. so e don tay way any sane person suppose don day expect belle. asking her that question sound like say dem just disvirgin her.
the main question una suppose ask her na, why you leave home like this?
she no eve stand for better road take the picture. see the ground way she stand on. e match her legs. simi look for long skirt next time abeg
Nawa o, all this bashing for one person shocked shocked. She offend you ni?
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by adekunle6224(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
4 allof u thinking she isn't pretty, as for me she is pretty enough, hw I wish she's my gf
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by kolawoleibukun2: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
hehehehe
bbjummy:

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by nisai: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
baby124:

I am sure she’s prettier than your mother.

Simi is pregnant. Check the O2 concert pics. Congrats to her and Mr Gold. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are married.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by baby124: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
bbjummy:

It’s paining her that Adekunle gold has used prick to scam her. She can only vent on NL. LMAO
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by greggng: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rachelsblog:
So Singer Simi shared a photo of herself last Night, and her fans are worried, They Think She's pregnant, In the photo she's without makeup, That could be the Cause tho, and besides this won't be the first fans have asked her this.. Anyways if she's truly pregnant there's nothing there...

Remember few days ago she was videod kissing Adekunle Gold, While they performed on stage together at his Concert, That past, See reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/are-you-pregnant-fans-ask-singer-simi.html

Her nipples will be very sweet ....don't quote me
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by lildush(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ugliness of this girl never ceases to amaze me. With all her millions, Mary Kay should be her best friend. Together, they can shake the world.

She just a bush girl... U cant take dat away from her
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by wildkat: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
Go and Die

I believe u are the one to go and die. And stop being a nuisance to Nairalanders
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by vutramanh(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
I dont think she is?
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by vutramanh(f): 4:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.