Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo (45714 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by KingBeloved: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
*ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT*

*REGISTRATION FOR WAEC GCE RUNS IS ON-GOING.*

*WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE OUR OPENING OF REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR THE FORTHCOMING GCE EXAMINATION RUNS FOR WAEC GCE CANDIDATES AND DEALERS. IT IS ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES AND DEALERS ESPECIALLY SHOULD REGISTER EARLY AS THE FEE INCREASES IN RESPECT TO THE CLOSENESS TO THE EXAMINATION COMMENCEMENT.*

*NOTE1: OUR SOURCE IS DIRECTLY FROM THE OFFICIALS SO ITS LEGITIMACY IS AT ITS PEAK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT.*

*NOTE2: THE SOLUTIONS ARE DONE BY LECTURERS IN VARIOUS UNIVERSITIES AND ARE ALSO EFFICIENT TEACHER.*

*NOTE3: THE ANSWERS ARRIVE SOME HOURS EACH DAY OF THE PAPER TOGETHER WITH THE QUESTIONS*

*NOTE4: REGISTRATION IS #4000 FOR ALL NINE SUBJECTS FOR STUDENTS BECAUSE WE SEND THEM THE SNAPPED QUESTION PAPERS FOR REFERENCE AND PROOF OF LEGITIMACY PURPOSES*

*FOR PAYMENT CONTACT MESSAGE ME NOW*

*HOTLINE 08100685644*
*WHATSAPP 08100685644*

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PRICES ARE TENTATIVE AND WOULD INCREASE AS THE DATE OF THE EXAMINATION DRAWS NEARER*

*if you have tested us before and have also registered(candidates/dealers) please dessiminate this information through whatsoever source possible and get others informed.......... Also school and tutorial sourcing is also available. Thank you*

*SIGNED*
*King Beloved*
*WHATSAPP 08100685644*
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Bustincole:
Wetin consign u

Lols this images are as funny as Bleep grin grin
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by ebenmosi360(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Person no fit wear cloth in peace again
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by baby124: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ugliness of this girl never ceases to amaze me. With all her millions, Mary Kay should be her best friend. Together, they can shake the world.
I am sure she’s prettier than your mother.

Simi is pregnant. Check the O2 concert pics. Congrats to her and Mr Gold. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are married.

2 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2018
long overdue..... & finally.......

IT'S A GOOOOOAAALLLLLLLLLL!

adekunle gold ain't a bad striker after all!
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Legolast: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Is she young for pregnancy Àbí, what is this early this morning nau?
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by newjosboy: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ugliness of this girl never ceases to amaze me. With all her millions, Mary Kay should be her best friend. Together, they can shake the world.

Your hatred for her made you FTC. You prefer fake and plastic faces like Mochedda and Tonto Dikce abi? I bet you are forking a plastic puccy.
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by tobinazzy: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Hello Nairalanders, i present to you a senseless and undisputed chief. angry

our chief deserve some accolade for being briliant from behind

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by CSTR1003: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2018
This girl worwor o.

She look like one of those ghetto hoez, you bang and cover their face with a pillow to avoid throwing up.
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by tobinazzy: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
newjosboy:

Your hatred for her made you FTC. You prefer fake and plastic faces like Mochedda and Tonto Dikce abi? I bet you are forking a plastic puccy.
respect the chief of our time
newjosboy:

newjosboy:

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by viccgm: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the babe worwor sha. she just be like rag queen. nigerian celebrities no day no hair way fit dem? this one e no get person way tell her from house say she look like truck pusher wife? the hair is offfffff for her type of face, the makeup is a massive disaster, the pose be like secondary school teacher wife own, the shoes and expose her dirty-looking legs. and the dress be like wetin agbero wife sew.
failure of the highest clan.
for her pregnancy, who cares? her mates don day pay tuition for university already. all these old eggs suppose day born pikin keep for ground if them really won live all these kind lives. old mama na dem day ask weda she get belle?
wetin you go come ask all those ss2 girls?
this simi na veteran for bedimatrix. so e don tay way any sane person suppose don day expect belle. asking her that question sound like say dem just disvirgin her.
the main question una suppose ask her na, why you leave home like this?
she no eve stand for better road take the picture. see the ground way she stand on. e match her legs. simi look for long skirt next time abeg
Easy please. Abeg she still be pesin daughter. No finish am at once.
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2018
fuckerstard:
Check her eyes and her hands, are they white, she go don dey vomit small small.. LOL

Africa Magic grin

experience; D
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by kolawoleibukun2: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
na life be that. na so dem day finish me n u. everybody na bait at some points in life.
make his parents look am well next time. she is a celebrities. all these ones na make arshewoh kim kardashians day call nigerian girls ape.
when u are in the limelight you should shine. or go private.
the hair no fit am.
viccgm:
Easy please. Abeg she still be pesin daughter. No finish am at once.
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Antoeni(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Adekunle issa Goal
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Elumity414(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol
Even though she's pregnant,who will be responsible for it in the industry
Hope you guys are not thinking what am thinking
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Dembuk2009: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
I just hope Simi is not suffering from depression.
Hmmmmmm!!!!
This isn't ordinary!
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by jetson06: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Is your mother finer than her?

ChiefAzubuike:
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by saltoasis: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
When I saw your comment the first thing I checked about you is your gender.

I'm not surprised
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by wildkat: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Sirpaul:
Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.

My friend stop telling us this rubbish on every thread. If u like close all the doors to your life it's non of our business. Which kain stupidity be dis sef?

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sirpaul:
Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.

Tomorrow you will repeat the same words again grin
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Praise1000(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
She looks pale... anyway it isn't my business if she's pregnant or not
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by wonlasewonimi: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
She's in London and wanted to dress like one of them. She's not preggers.
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by stieyven(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
We are made in the image of God. Always remember that.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the babe worwor sha. she just be like rag queen. nigerian celebrities no day no hair way fit dem? this one e no get person way tell her from house say she look like truck pusher wife? the hair is offfffff for her type of face, the makeup is a massive disaster, the pose be like secondary school teacher wife own, the shoes and expose her dirty-looking legs. and the dress be like wetin agbero wife sew.
failure of the highest clan.
for her pregnancy, who cares? her mates don day pay tuition for university already. all these old eggs suppose day born pikin keep for ground if them really won live all these kind lives. old mama na dem day ask weda she get belle?
wetin you go come ask all those ss2 girls?
this simi na veteran for bedimatrix. so e don tay way any sane person suppose don day expect belle. asking her that question sound like say dem just disvirgin her.
the main question una suppose ask her na, why you leave home like this?
she no eve stand for better road take the picture. see the ground way she stand on. e match her legs. simi look for long skirt next time abeg

Why the bitterness in ya tone?? sad
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Moukandjo: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
mjbaba:

Sense is far from you. Send us a pic of you or your sister let's see what you like like. You are probably as ugly as what you type. Tuehhh!

For me, it's all about her work. She is doing it well, if she like, let her carry belle. She is an adult

Bros, why you go dey mention sense & that daft boy in the same sentence?
The guy daft no be small but him no know!
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Moukandjo: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
saltoasis:
When I saw your comment the first thing I checked about you is your gender.

I'm not surprised
Don't be deceived, bro! He's not a lady. The nuisance is a boy!
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by michaelbiz: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sirpaul:

nice 1. many would rather not close "that" door, they would rather commit suicide wink

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go and Die
wildkat:

My friend stop telling us this rubbish on every thread. If u like close all the doors to your life it's non of our business. Which kain stupidity be dis sef?
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by tayo4ng(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you call God creator ugly wen you can't even creat flies, God ll have mercy on you
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by saltoasis: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Moukandjo:
I know
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by saltoasis: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Moukandjo:
I know

He is a 2 faced person. He is not straightforward. So I'm not surprised
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
first off she's got makeup on. secondly, she don tell una say she get follow come big belle na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.