Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" (34430 Views)

Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Lady In Dubai: If I See How Regina Daniels Take Get The Man I Go Follow Am Do Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
She is not my spec though. Some men love them big and boozy
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
If you want a man, you can get him.

Oya clap for yaseff!

Olosho!
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by BluntBoy(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Wetin dey contribute from disclosure one mouth.?
OMO ALE JATIJATI.
DADINDATO.

Take it easy. Your man is safe. She was not being literal.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Galaticos444: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
4rm d way she's replying to her followers shows how idol dis gals is jst like most naija gals and they don't av anything to offer outside their body.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by lawrence35(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
She may be right.... May be right
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by colonist(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
when u are not the most beautiful girl in the world.... how is that going to be possible
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by motherfucker: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
cheddahboy:
Which mumu man want chop bone?
bros, that babe fine die...! Person like me go chop am oo
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Take it easy. Your man is safe. She was not being literal.
Bro, no vex. I no dey use my man play tete or ayo
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Ahneeka even u wnt to stylishly become celebrity Olosho....ok continue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by henrybomb(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2018
I love her height though
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by BluntBoy(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Bro, no vex. I no dey use my man play tete or ayo

grin

Yes, it is good that way. But don't stifle him too much o or I would run away.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by mimimile93: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate Ahneeka and her Twitter followers traded words after she said she can get any man she wants.

This is coming after her fellow ex-housemate, Khloe was mocked following Cee-C and Leo's romantic dinner two days ago.

Khloe and Leo were almost a thing in the big brother house, and even when they left the house they hung out together on several occasions.

Khloe and Leo are no longer seen together anymore as he and Cee-C have now become very close and are already sparking dating rumours.

Ahneeka tweeted;

"What's wrong with some of y'all? so someone cannor breathe again because you're a ship attendant, if I WANT your man?... Trust I'm going to get Him.. bih have you seen me?..I've GOT IT going. So pipe down your almost deafening insecurities and LET FRIENDS BE!
You welcome!!!
"

See some replies by her followers below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/if-i-want-your-man-trust-im-going-to-get-him-bbnaija-ahneeka.html

Someone tell this b!tch is not every man she can get with her pvssy. Some men are allergic to pvssy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by yungrylex00(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg who get that meme of lil-Wayne screaming olosho grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by stubbornman(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
My girlfriend said you cant undecided undecided ... Please come and teach her a lesson and get me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Sure, she can get any man to fvck but when it comes to marriage and them go tuwama!
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by faithesco(f): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
at your service grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Getting a man ain't shiit. Keeping a man is where lies the real deal.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Constie(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Issokay...
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by lunacol(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
undecided
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Tonimordred(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2018
She is looking for to infect with her STD,.....see as she be like opkoroko
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by deeone10: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
u can not get his intention
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by barrydee(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Oh I remember this dirty girl who was always looking dirty and unkept through out the show before she got evicted.
Go and learn how to "baff" before you think of stealing someone's man.

Misplaced priority.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Crossguy: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by opribo(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
See dem...

Awon seducers
Awon gbokogboko
Awon micromini
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2018
who knows want dangote or settle for davido wey no sabbi overlook panties
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Rebuke: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
cezarman:
Lol

You'll be fvcked and dumped without getting paid sef. You ain't getting nobody's man, you'll only get his preek then continue your ashawo work with more mensmiley

Xactly! A girl once told me if she wants me she can have me and I was like huh? Do I look like chewinggum to yhu or a toy?

Some of these girls don't thnk well or don't even hav a brain to do so.

Yhu can be used n dumped by men bt they will never thnk of keeping u as a wife....d circle continues till menopause set in.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by sweetrace(f): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
I disagree with you a little sir.
She doesn't have the body most men want to begin with, surely she will get a lot of guys not most men. If her body odour is potent as she claims then why isn't she with a president, senate president or a rich man's son?

Maybe she doesn't want them.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by sweetrace(f): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
When you have your body to offer easily and freely coupled with top notch bedmatic skills you can get most men.....

On the contrary 〰 in these days of easy sex〰 holding onto your body works like magic.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by tragergeorge(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
When you have your body to offer easily and freely coupled with top notch bedmatic skills you can get most men.....
after all our men no get joy,we the slayers of slay queens,u no need to want d man sef,only sight of u sef u don go down,unles d man just sorry for u
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by buchilino(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2018
SO DATS PART OF HER LIFE AMBITION. PATHETIC
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Smartademu(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2018
You go give goat yam and em no go eat? Any man you give your kpekus to, em go kpansh am na.
Re: Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" by Uchefame(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2018
https:///2KEAr3Q

As the desire to be part of social to increase, many have taken advantage of it while the rest still sees it as fun. But Having said that, I hereby introduce you to NIP.
NIP means Income Programt the question is this: "why are social media increasing day by day?" The answer is simply because some people are making money from it. Yes, it's true because nobody will like to share all his/her secrets bearing in mind that many will do better than them if they know those secrets. Do you know that you can be paid for reading news, sharing posts, referring people and commenting on peoples posts? Having said that, interested and serious minded individuals should drop there whatsapp number for more details on how to start earning by performing those simple task at the comfort of their home

If you are still waiting for a white collar job with the state of this nation, you better think twice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding / Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.