Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (27956 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by deleo16(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
The question I always ask how many of this man prophesy have come to pass and how many haven't
Let's research most people hold on to this Hillary Donald Trump he as prophesied so many in the past that have also come to pass "only the wise will yield to instruction
Thank God for people like him and Sunday selvaraj

N. B don't quote me we all have YouTube and google to do research instead of using emotions

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Temotala: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by godliman: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nah, U should try n read with meaning.

I'm talking about T.B Joshua's God; D.
If na that one i agree with you but write am like this "god"
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by TruthinAction: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
The intervention is welcomed if it will stop the killings. And why didn't he, TB Joshua ask the same God who spoke to him the solution to our problems?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Idiot! Is he your mate?
Can u open that rotten mouth of yours and insult him in his presence?
This man has singlehandedly done what your MURICs leader can't do for your fellow frustrated head slammers.

but the guy is ibo christian with fake moniker!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
godliman:
If na that one i agree with you but write am like this "god"

Every human calls his God "GOD", And calls other Gods "gods"
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by sweetilicious(f): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrAnele:
TB Joshua............ The One True PREDICTIONIST
Buhari is going to loose the election but will never agree to hand over instead would prefer to take Nigeria away from Democracy.That's what he saw
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by CHIGIM: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
WE DEY
kuntash:
Pls can the FREEZER crew come and review this post ?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by marwanafrica: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Makweembo:
Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, has called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of the democratic practice” in the nation.

Speaking to congregants on Sunday 1st July 2018 in a service beamed live via the Christian television network Emmanuel TV, the cleric stated he had received a revelation concerning Nigeria on three different occasions, prompting him to make it public.

“I was in my vision and God told me to tell the nation and leaders to pray against the interruption of the democratic practice,” he bluntly revealed.

“The president’s heart is like a stream of water in the hands of God and He can control it whenever He wants,” he continued in his customary parabolic fashion.

Joshua then reminded congregants of the ‘prophecy’ he gave in 2016 where he candidly stated Nigeria’s future was “crying for help”.

“You must join me in prayer for the nation because two believers are better than one,” he stressed before enjoining congregants to rise and pray.

Worshippers then joined Joshua in asking for God to give President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria’s leaders “a greater understanding of God’s heart, discretion to guide their hearts, understanding that will protect them and wisdom that will rescue them”.

SOURCE: https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/267843/pray-against-interruption-of-democracy-in-nigeria-prophet.html

this one no be prophecy ooh, Na guessing be this Oga
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by compujyde: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Franking:

Yes. God is useless. God is an slowpoke. To hell with God and his yeye son Jesus the f o ol that they said died for ur sins. Oya, God, come and fight me. Mumu God.

All this coming out of your mouth through God-given breadth. Abi?

God is truly Love and so Merciful.

Not to worry, the mercies of God will turn you to another "Paul" in our generation, and you would recount in tears how you blasphemed the name of the Lord God Almighty in your pursuit for relevance.

I pray that be your portion as you surrender your heart in totality to Jesus.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Franking: 5:06am On Jul 03, 2018
compujyde:

All this coming out of your mouth through God-given breadth. Abi?

God is truly Love and so Merciful.

Not to worry, the mercies of God will turn you to another "Paul" in our generation, and you would recount in tears how you blasphemed the name of the Lord God Almighty in your pursuit for relevance.

I pray that be your portion as you surrender your heart in totality to Jesus.

There is no God except in ur imagination. Get used to it. I will do all u have said in my grave.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by MartinCorridon: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2018
bigpicture001:
..did Hilary Clinton not beat donald trump..? she did. just that donald trump won the election. hillary gave him.more than a million votes gap.

He actually said Hilary would be the next president...defend that. What do you say about the building collapse? grin

Abeg use your number 6 nah. It's not meant for decoration cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g2PkRtZmbA
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by bigpicture001: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

He actually said Hilary would be the next president...defend that. What do you say about the building collapse? grin

Abeg use your number 6 nah. It's not meant for decoration cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g2PkRtZmbA
...did all d prophet in d Bible forsee all d calamity coming towards them..?for ur info..only jesus saw his!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by MartinCorridon: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2018
bigpicture001:
...did all d prophet in d Bible forsee all d calamity coming towards them..?for ur info..only jesus saw his!

Good they didn't foresee the calamities but did they also make false predictions masked as prophesies ?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by bigpicture001: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Good they didn't foresee the calamities but did they also make false predictions masked as prophesies ?
..yes! elisa prophesy to a woman whose child just died and sh traveled a ver long distance to visit nd seek his help. he prophesied to her after sh stayed with him to go home nd that her maids would be waiting to tell her the good news that her child is awake. low nd behold, it didn't happen...twice elisa failed to wake d child.even when he laid hands on him directly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" by Zuluhead(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's very possible since most ex general and military head of state
are against him,they are capable of interrupting the democratic regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.