Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (22981 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2018
romenna:
this is very touching art work

It's no art work
It's reality
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Imagine! undecided undecided embarassed Must the appeal goes like this before the president do his constitutional responsibility
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Beautiful woman....
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Is it biblical to be a female pastor?
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by romenna: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
wildcatter23:
This just breaks my heart. Jonathan and his wife had empathy. This is indifference
thats a typical fulani for u.
thank u for voting for him in 2015
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok, noted.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by romenna: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

It's no art work
It's reality
the art work paraphrases the reality n i love the art work not the sad reality
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Constie(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
All is well...
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Female pastor? I don't recognise female pastors

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by hdrhema004: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Senior Pastor of Family Worship Center, Sarah Omakwu, has made a passionate appeal to President Buhari to end the killings in Nigeria.

This was during the church service yesterday. She wore an all black outfit and knelt down as she made the appeal.

Watch the videos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/pastor-sarah-omakwu-kneels-in-church-as-she-makes-appeal-to-buhari-to-stop-killings-in-nigeria.html
i just pray her voice be heard
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
And she thinks kneeling would soften Buhari's heart? Would he even take cognisance of it?

Until Christians are ready to arm themselves and fight back.

I can't be under attack and spend my time praying. Vengeance is of the Lord but survival is for me.

How I wish more Christians are like u but most of them don't use their brains at all!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2018
deebrain:
Elijah will indeed come again

You watch too much cartoons
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by barack32(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Appeal to God instead to send thunder to Aso Rock

funny ��
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
the kneeling is not necessary....
She should tell her church members to arm themselves...
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2018
waste of time! why plead with deaf, CLANISH, blood-thirsty demons?...

ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELIVES!

#IF YOU WANT ME DEAD, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2018
I hope that picture was captured when she was kneeling down to God and not Buhari because it's an error for a Jewish to kneel down to a Philistine.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2018
She should be talking to God. I thought pastors talk to God everyday. They claim to have visions on the lives of their members but lack clues on the bigger more important issues.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by stacyadams: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Let us continue to pray for God to touch their heart..it is well...that statement is d biggest joke of d centuy...
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
They will not rest until they cause more religious riots in this country; anyone with any common sense would know that the killings are not based on religion or even tribe; how does such warped views hold against the killings of Hausa/Fulani Muslims in Zamfara, Katsina and Birnin Gwari axis of Kaduna States?

Those who want politicize the killings along religious and ethnic lines in order to oust Buhari by all means; should also know that the seeds of hatred and discord they are sowing now among Nigerians would continue causing havoc between us long after the president has left the political scene - and they shall reap what they sowed by God's grace.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
oglalasioux:
She should be talking to God. I thought pastors talk to God everyday. They claim to have visions on the lives of their members but lack clues on the bigger more important issues.

You remind me of one of the two thieves who was hurling abuse at Jesus, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!”

Take your time before time take you.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by precious1967(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari needs raw blood instead of transfusion. Vampire President.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Stop praying. .do buhari like dis. .

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
VULCAN:
Moses appealed to Pharoah. He was rejected. We know how that ended.

The Pope appealed to Abacha. He was rejected. We know how that ended.

Christians are appealing to Buhari. He is pretending not to hear. Let's see how this will end.

Anti Christ's (none Christians) will take over the earth. In the end they will only want you to deny christ or they will kill you. Just like how Leah shaibu is been detained however, another Christian world power will rise and finish the idiots. Christians can delay this process by equipping themselves in time instead of forming holy and been massacred. Eye for an eye, the way Isreal handles her neighbors.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by GodblessGee: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
vizkiz:
She should visit Aso rock instead.

Enough of the silly prayers. We have been praying in Nigeria since independence and nothing positive is happening. Everything keeps getting worse!

Enough of the fücked up prayers... Let's take action!

Your Brain dey touch ***Go see a Doctor **
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by akinszz: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Ruddyman:
Beautiful woman....
badboy
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by mysyto(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
keep quite joor Nigeria problem is me and you.. look at how you are relating it to religion...
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by mysyto(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the vice president is a pastor. he sits down there and watch christians get butchered. the vice president and oyedepo na paddy paddy. all them sit down there. Yemi Osinbajo get church inside aso rock. he sits down becos of his position way e no won lose and keep quiet for christians to be massacred by muslims. this is not a war against herdsmen. it is muslims killing christians.
you see the imam way save christians from being killed? if to say na ghadaffi boys why dem no kill that imam? is the imam also a part of them? is he from libya? i am not sayign all muslims are bad but the religion is rooted in evil. it is a religion of kill.
i don study dem deep all they want is kill in the name of allah. the religion reserves a reward for killers who commit evil in the name of allah. they are insidious.
some muslims good but the worst muslim na that silent bystander. he go just lock up. say nothing. just sit down like dove. but in his heart he believes that a spiritual justice has been served to the victim.
aisha buhari, a mother way carry her own children for 9 months sit down innocent children and fellow mothers like her are massacred. she did not hold one single address. this is a woman that all women look up to as the number one woman in the country. that is the role model for my daughter. abi?
when patience jonathan hold her conference everybody take am do laughing stock. even aisha buhari day laugh when dem day mock mama peace. e don reach her turn. why she no hold conference to address this issue using her office.
they tell us she has no office but she was the first one in the family to assume the office in aso rock.
she no get office but she makes international trips to muslim countries. to represent us or herself? who pays for the trips?
buhari has not eve held a briefing to address nigerians. let us know what he feels. no briefing. but these killing will never stop the senate from celebrating and partying. no one loses a sleep.
dem say obi ezekwesili is silly. charly boy is silly. so far so good the way things day go very soon the cleansing go reach our make we all see as e day be. as we all keep quiet day live our lives day go when people are dying.

redeemers should be held responsible. their pastor is a vice president. the blood of those Christians who also voted for buhari hoping that hey were voting in a redeemer pastor day upon osinbajo and adeboye head.
i no see the reason why a pastor go see all these things. instead crying out the way dora akunyili did. he day protect him money. he won carry the money go heaven? osinbajo wife still day busy day tie aisha igele when women and innocent children are dying.
with her long nose like Pinocchio. dem day form class. class no day in time of crisis and war. throway class for corner people are dying/ wicked women and their heartless husbands and pastors.
chairman keep quite joor Nigeria problem is me and you.. look at how you are relating it to religion... nonsense
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

You remind me of one of the two thieves who was hurling abuse at Jesus, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!”

Take your time before time take you.

Hello, fake prophet. The only thing you and your religion can do is threat of death and hell fire. Point one problem you or your religion have proffered for the monumental problems of the world in two thousand years apart from threats of death and hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by edupedia: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
enoch273:
She should go and roll in aso Rock and plead, we the masses are also pleading with the union of Nigerian pastors, they ve sent more souls to the depth of hades.

...why don't CAN and these pastors set up their own political party if they are not being dubious?... the looters have not been able to reloot and their resources are running low hence their desperation bribing Christian leaders left and right and instigating killings too.... see this one on the stage acting out a script like a Nollywood comedy.... All in an effort to bring their looters back...shiorr on all of u.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
She has demean the office of a Pastor. The prophets of old won't do this.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
She shouldn't waste her time
Baba has more important things to do

Cc sarrki terminator1234g
a picture is worth a thousand words indeed
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
you no fit shut me up oh. becos you n carry two head come here. dem never born you well reach that level to ask me to keep quiet. the major problem with nigeria is religion. religion born tribalism. if you no no the meaning or religion, look it up in the dictionary and learn.
you still be small pikin. i no no the nigeria way you day talk oh but if na the nigeria inside africa let me give you some brain free of charge.
1959 general elections was split by religion. action group, northern people congress and National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons. religion is the divider in all of these. christians merged easily with atheists and traditionalists. northern people congress did not have christians nor traditionalists. nigeria got independence in 1960. the first coup was plotted by christians to get power back from the northerners balewa. because they felt excluded. and of course, they were excluded because the muslims are close-knit. ojukwu after all his fight for freedom, he thought being a president was the ultimate. then came a coup. the northerner muslims revenged after the coup. took back power and since then refused to let go. it has always been a battle for religion. always. ojukwu took to civil war because of the christians being massacred in the north. he wanted liberation. it did not work. the northerner muslims destroyed all existing works and economy in the east and west because they want to gain power for allah.
babangida took FCT from lagos to abuja becos he did not trust yoruba people. now these killings you see today did not start today. it has been going on for over 50 years nows. it has always been muslims killing christians.
on the other side of the aile, muslims were busy killing christians and the jews in other parts of the middle east and africa. algeria wiped out the jews. sudan did the same. egypt did. jordan tunisia morroco and saudi arabia. it has always been a battle for religion.
now, the last election in nigeria, th real reasons christians voted jonathan out was that he was incompetent. but the reason why the muslims voted him out was becos of his religion and tribe. the same killings during the GEJ regime is happening now and even worse plus recession and starvation. now in this coming election you will see the results from the north. you will see how buhari will sweep the north. except if he is running against a fellow muslim. as far as say him opponent na christian, they will all support buhari.
guy, maybe dem just born you. but before you come online begin hush person. read so that you can be on par with the public.
the killings today na religion. the reason why there is no one speaking out or why there is no action is becos the victims na christians. if to say na muslims dem day kill like this you for don hear buhari voice
common Rohingya muslims way dem displace. buhari go UN begin condemn the act. while the same christians are dying here.
you may be a muslim slithering trying to hush somebody, not me! am too tough for you to take down that easy. i know my history and i know my right.
make una day kill day claim say libyans. na ghadaffi boys come from libyan to kill christians in the 60ies, 70ies, 80ies, 90ies, 2000's and 2010's.
na goat una go tell that one.
mysyto:
chairman keep quite joor Nigeria problem is me and you.. look at how you are relating it to religion... nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us? / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.