Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. (626 Views)

Need Help Signing Up On Bluehost / Early Black Friday Sale. Save Up To 60% On Bluehost Web Hosting / How To Start A Successful Blog On Bluehost With Wordpress Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by YOLO1(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
I need someone to make a seed capital donation of $89.40 (approx #32,000 Naira) for my newly found career. Sincerely yours, I have decided to chart a pathway for myself in blogging as a means of survival combining my writing and information-sourcing skills. I promise the donor to excel in my newly found career and will come back to appreciate him/her after a year. If you are touched to assist, kindly reach me 08157514612.
Thanks in anticipation.

Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by bedfordng(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2018
you could have used blogger blog which doesn't require hosting. then when you have reasonable funds, you can move to wordpress you don't really need to spend that much when starting out. this way you monitor your progress without spending much.

you can get a domain name which is less than 6k . link it and start writing your contents. then maybe as you started seeing result and income. you can then move to wordpress.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by hostkobo(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi Poster,

I can make payment for you, if you'll pay me back in Naira.

There are no freebies anywhere o.

regards
HK
Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by Duchman67: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Can offer you hosting on my hobby web hosting. Whatsapp 08135464570 after registering on https://cp.nairahost.tk/whm/
Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by rotech93: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Why look for a hosting plan elsewhere when TFhost, a credible hosting service company is here in Nigeria. They were even recently nominated for four NiRA awards. Wish you knew what that means. They are even currently running some promotions that you can take advantage of. Check them out here www.tfhost.ng/promo.php

YOLO1:
I need someone to make a seed capital donation of $89.40 (approx #32,000 Naira) for my newly found career. Sincerely yours, I have decided to chart a pathway for myself in blogging as a means of survival combining my writing and information-sourcing skills. I promise the donor to excel in my newly found career and will come back to appreciate him/her after a year. If you are touched to assist, kindly reach me on 08158421598.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by 3millionia: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
YOLO1:
I need someone to make a seed capital donation of $89.40 (approx #32,000 Naira) for my newly found career. Sincerely yours, I have decided to chart a pathway for myself in blogging as a means of survival combining my writing and information-sourcing skills. I promise the donor to excel in my newly found career and will come back to appreciate him/her after a year. If you are touched to assist, kindly reach me on 08158421598.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. by YOLO1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
3millionia:

I called that number but it seems you're not the owner. Call or whatsapp me 08161760000
It's my number. Maybe network problem

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress / Easy Steps On How To Show Your Blog Title On OPERA MINI News Feed / Learn Html In Few Days FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.