Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress (628 Views)

I Need A P2P Donation Website / Learn PHP(OOP) And Mysql With PDO By Building A P2P Donation Website / Create A Peer To Peer(p2p) Website In PHP + Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by danwilliams4u(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2018
I am thinking on starting a peer to peer lending website, and I was wondering if it would be possible to build it on WordPress?

If yes,

Which themes and plugins can be used to create a fully functional and complete peer to peer lending website on WordPress

If No

Which platform is the best to start a peer to peer lending website.

I will be waiting to hear from you guys, THANKS

Please Matured and Detailed Advice
Re: Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by dora324(f): 2:51am On Jul 23, 2018
P2P donations sites are very profitable but you need some basic skills to understand how the business works from the inside and again you will need a lot of investment on advertising

(1) (Reply)

Sendblaster Pro 4 Licence Keys Here / Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER / Webdesign Made Easy Check Here Ato Learn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.